剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
I also want total creative control and final cut.
-我们不是要拍电影 -这就是我的条件
- We're not making a movie. - Those are my terms.
-好 -我要落实到纸上
- OK. - I want it in writing.
真不敢相信她继承了老爸的钱
I can't believe she's not the least bit chagrined
居然一点都不愧疚
about inheriting Dad's money.
拜托 我们能不能别聊这个了
Can we please stop talking about this?
她直接会顺着马桶冲掉的
I mean, you know she's just gonna flush it right down the toilet.
你知道她给孩子们买♥♥了什么圣诞礼物吗
You know what she got the kids for Christmas?
她买♥♥了电动滑板和运动相机
She got them electric skateboards and Go-Pros.
-究竟在搞什么鬼 -你怎么知道的
- What the heck is that? - How do you know?
我就是撕了一些礼物的边边角角
I may have un-taped the little corners of some of the presents.
-史戴菲 -怎么了 我又粘回去了
- Stef? - What? I taped them back.
-她不会知道的 -给我们买♥♥了什么
- She's never gonna know. - What are we getting?
我不知道
I don't know.
重点是...
The point is that...
他们不需要年度前十的小玩意儿
They don't need the top ten gadgets of the year.
他们需要的是大学文凭
What they need is a college education.
这件事你没法管
There is nothing that you can do about this.
我不喜欢这么说
And I hate to say this,
但你现在听起来有那么点小气
but you are starting to sound a little bit petty.
我小气吗 那可真逗了
Oh, I sound petty? Well that's interesting.
你才是因为那个老妈陪你哥过圣诞
You're the one who won't talk to your own mother
所以都不愿意联♥系♥她的人吧
because she's spending Christmas with your brother.
是同父异母的哥哥
Half-brother.
同父异母
Half-brother?
你看到门铃餐巾环吗
Have you seen the jingle bell napkin rings?
有区别吗
Does it make a difference?
是 我想让桌子看来更有过节的感觉
Yes. I want the table to look festive.
-不 我是说内森 -不是吧
- No. I'm talking about Nathan. - Really?
我们不是一个妈 所以是的 有区别
We don't have the same mother. So yes, it makes a difference.
你可以说没区别 但同父异母就是和亲兄妹不同
You can say that it doesn't. But half is not full.
我感觉放在车♥库♥了吧
I think they're in the garage.
找到了
Found them.
你要不要重新考虑一下对于同父异母的说辞
Would you care to reconsider what you said about half-siblings?
尤其屋子里还有收养的孩子
Especially in a house of adopted kids?
我说什么了
What did I say?
同父异母就是和亲兄妹不同
That half isn't the same as full.
我是想说...
I meant...
我是想说亲姐弟是一同成长的
I meant a full sibling who you grow up with.
住在同一个屋檐下的
Who you live in the same house with.
而我几乎都不认识内森
I barely knew Nathan.
为什么你对他曾说过的气话那么受伤
Why are you so hurt about something he said once in anger?
是当着我妈的面说的
Once, to my mother's face.
谁知道他背着她说过多少次
Who knows how many times he said it behind her back?
她已经原谅他了
She's forgiven him.
可我没有
Well, I have not.
-一个词而已 -一个很恶心的词
- It's a word. - A hateful word.
是 一个讨厌的可怕的词
Yes. An ugly, horrible word.
有人当着我的面说我是拉拉
And you know what, I've had people call me a dyke to my face,
可我知道他们内心并不恐同
who I know in their hearts aren't homophobic.
你想说什么 讨厌那个词却不讨厌那些人吗
So what are you saying? Hate the word, not the hater?
我...我只是想说
I'm... I'm just saying that
有时候大家说了一些很可恶的话
sometimes people use hateful words
因为他们想伤害别人而非他们憎恶别人
because they hurt not because they hate.
而且他那么年轻
And he was so young and...
人是会长大 会变聪明 变善良的
you know, people grow up, grow wiser, kinder.
-而且怀抱怨恨会让你... -怎样
- And, uh, holding a grudge makes you... - What?
让你说出一些伤人的话
Makes you say hurtful things...
我觉得裘德可能无意中听到了
... that I think Jude may have overheard.
-你兄弟呢 -哪个兄弟
- Where's your brother? - Which one?
长着一字眉的小帅哥
The pretty one with the unibrow.
黑素斯
Jesus?
-怎么了 -我还要问你呢
- What's going on? - You tell me.
有人扎破了这个充气雪人
Somebody slashed this inflatable snowman.
-不是我 -听好了 臭小子
- Well, it wasn't me. - Now listen here, sonny.
我已经是三连冠了
I've won this contest three years in a row
你没来参赛之前
and I never had any problem with vandals
我可从没遇到过捣乱的事
until you decided to enter.
所以我警告你
So be warned,
我会一整晚都坐在那儿
I will sit up all night
来保护我的装饰和我的财产
to protect my decorations and my property.
谁要是敢来侵犯
And anyone who trespasses
就要对付我和棒球棍子啦
will have me and the end of a baseball bat to contend with.
-不是你吧... -当然不是
- You didn't... ? - No.
现在我们受到了死亡的恐吓
Well, now that we're getting death threats,
我可能要重新商讨一下合同
I might want to renegotiate my contract.
危险补贴
You know, for hazard pay.
送给谁的
Who's that for?
我不会说出去的
I won't tell.
凯丽
Callie.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
太美了
It's gorgeous.
我想给她买♥♥点好东西 因为...
I wanted to get her something nice, since...
她没有被收养什么的
... she didn't get adopted and stuff.
你只花40块就买♥♥到这个了吗
And you got this for $40?
凯丽真是很走运
Well, Callie sure is lucky
有这么一个好品味的弟弟
to have a brother with such good taste.
我有个哥哥
You know, I have a brother.
我没怎么跟他说过话
I don't talk about him very much.
其实几乎没说过话
Well, at all, really.
为什么
And why not?
我爸在遇到我妈之前结过婚
Well, my dad was married before he met my mom.
他和前妻有个儿子叫内森
And he and his first wife had a son named Nathan.
我们没有住在一起
And we didn't live in the same house.
所以我们并没有分享那些让兄妹亲近的
So we didn't get to share all those bonding experiences that
亲昵的经历
make siblings close.
所以你才不提他的吗
Is that why you don't talk about him?
就因为你们不是一起长大的
Because you didn't grow up together?
不 比这要复杂得多
No. It's more complicated than that.
他和他母亲住在别的州
You see, he lived in another state with his mom
当他来拜访的时候...
and when he did come to visit...
他没有...
... he wasn't...
他没有很友好
... he wasn't very nice.
他可能是妒忌呢
Well maybe he was jealous,
因为你们可以和父亲住在一起 而他不成
because you got to live with your dad and he didn't.
我觉得...
You know, I think...
你可能说的是对的
I think maybe you're right.
爷爷奶奶今年不会来
Grandma and G-Pa aren't coming this year
因为他们圣诞要去陪他
because they're spending Christmas with him.
我觉得...
And I think...
说不好 我觉得可能我之前...
I don't know, I think maybe I was...
自己也觉得有点妒忌吧
... feeling a little jealous myself.
这让我说了一些并非我本意的话
And it made me say some things that I really don't mean.
不管怎么说...
Anyway...
凯丽会喜欢这个手链的
You know, Callie is going to love that bracelet.
但我希望你知道你不需要因为她没被收养
But I hope you know you don't have to make up
或为了任何事而补偿她
for her not getting adopted or for anything
买♥♥这么特别的礼物
with a special gift.
她爱你
She loves you
你已经够特别了
and you're special enough.
不好意思
Um, excuse me?
我昨天看上了这条手链
I was looking at this bracelet yesterday,
我把它放进了口袋 忘记付钱了
and I guess I put it in my pocket and forgot to pay.
所以无论如何 我...
So anyways, I just...
我想送回来 说句抱歉
I wanted to bring it back and say I'm sorry.
你现在想付钱了吗
Do you want to pay for it now?
多少钱来着
Um... How much is it again?
100块
A hundred bucks.
嗯 有点超出我的预算了
Yeah, that's a little over my budget.
所以 不好意思啦
So, sorry.
稍微...等一下
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表