剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
你吻了我 记得吗 在帐篷里
You kissed me, remember, in the tent?
在电影院 你牵了我的手
Then at the movie theater you held my hand.
我搞不明白 我搞不明白你
I just, I don't get this, I don't get you.
你觉得我们辞掉蒂莫西错了吗
Do you think we made a mistake firing Timothy?
我曾经怀孕了五个月 然后流产了
I was five months pregnant and I lost the baby.
现在 我们那对双胞胎的生母怀孕了
And now, our twins' birth mom is pregnant,
还想让我和史戴菲收养这个孩子
and she's asked Stef and me to adopt her baby.
-你们会收养安娜的孩子吗 -我觉得不会的
- Are you guys gonna take Ana's baby? - I don't think so.
我想问问我能不能
I think I'm gonna ask her if I can.
你收买♥♥了她吗
You bribed them?
我只想确定爸爸不会去坐牢之类的
I just wanted to make sure Dad didn't go to prison.
达芙妮吗 你在哪
Daphne, where are you?
我只想让你知道
Look, I just wanted you to know
我把塔莎的事告诉警♥察♥了
that I told the police about Tasha.
我说是我带走的她 结束了
That I took her, it's over,
这样你就可以和裘德和福斯特一家在一起了
so you could stay with Jude at the Fosters.
怎么回事 凯丽
What's going on, Callie?
我做了件错事 又不能告诉你们
I did something wrong and I couldn't tell you.
所以你要去罗伯特那儿住吗
Is this why you're going to live with Robert?
我觉得如果我一个人走了
I just thought that if I left on my own it wouldn't hurt as much
总比等你叫我走要好受得多
as if you told me to go but it does.
-听着... -但它们一样让人心痛
- OK, listen... - It hurts so much.
看着我 你做什么 我们都不会放弃你
Look at me. Nothing you can do is gonna make us not want you.
你在浪费时间 史戴菲 太晚了
You're wasting your time, Stef. You're too late.
我不会不战而降的
Well, I'm not going down without a fight.
我们只求回到
All we're asking is to go back
180天的等候期 或者剩余的时间
to the 180 day waiting period, or what's left of it.
那法官问原因呢
And when the judge asks why?
我们就说凯丽需要更多时间去了解罗伯特
We say Callie needs more time. To get to know Robert.
她突然就有这个想法了吗
And this just suddenly occurred to her?
没错 她打包要离开
Yes. While she was packing
自己有安全感的家
to leave a home she feels safe and secure in
而去和一个几乎完全不了解的人住在一起
to go live with a man she hardly knows.
文书都办完了 已经开始了
Paperwork's done. The wheels are in motion.
-那就阻止他们 玛丽 -这是我的错
- So, stop them, Marie. - No, it's my fault.
不是你的错 是罗伯特的错
It's not your fault, it's Robert's fault.
他明明知道
He knew that you were lying to
你说要跟他住的时候 是在说谎
the judge when you asked to gand live with him.
好吧 如果罗伯特要求法官给凯丽更多时间呢
OK, what if Robert asked the judge to give Callie more time?
那就有趣了
That's interesting.
在他就快得手的时候 他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that when he's so close to getting what he wants.
如果凯丽在法官面前求他呢
If Callie asked him, in front of the judge,
他想显得自己是个爱孩子的父亲
I mean, he wants to be seen like a loving father.
所以就是将他一军
So, put him on the spot?
你乐意那么做吗
Would you be comfortable doing that?
应该吧 但哪怕我们争取到更多时间...
I guess. But, even if we get more time...
行了 事有先后
All right, first things first.
我只是不想你们
I just don't feel like you
花更多的钱请律师
should be spending any more money on lawyers,
别生气 如果法官还是将我
no offense, if the judge is just gonna
判给他的话
make me go live with him anyway.
你别担心钱的事 宝贝
Let us worry about the money, love.
现在的目标就是尽可能久地
The immediate goal right now is to keep you in this house,
把你留在这个家里 和我们在一起
with us, for as long as possible.
玛丽亚 谢谢
Thanks, Maria.
-我早上给法官打电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call the judge in the morning. - OK.
听着 凯丽说到重点了
But look, Callie's got a point.
法官显然会倾向于生父
This judge is clearly biased toward the birth father.
我不想看到你花更多钱
I hate to see you to spend more money jumping through hoops
只为了去延长不可能的事
just to delay what's inevitable.
我可不打算等一个不可能的事
I have no intention of waiting for the inevitable.
你有杀手锏吗
You got something up your sleeve?
-对不起 -没事 我只是在刷牙
- Oh. Sorry. - It's OK. I'm just brushing my teeth.
他们跟你聊巡演的事了吗
So, did they talk to you about the tour yet?
还没 但我百分之一百一确定我不去
Uh, no, not yet, but, I'm like 110 persent sure I'm not going.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
别 又不是世界末日
Stop. It's not the end of the world.
-那你跟乐队说了吗 -还没
- Have you told the band? - Not yet.
我今晚去说 跟所有人说
I'm gonna do it tonight, I figure, all together.
你不先给露说吗
You're not gonna give Lou a heads up?
我觉得人多我安全点
Uh, I figure safety in numbers.
-我得刷牙了 -排队
- I have to brush my teeth! - Get in line.
共用一个浴室 烦死我了
I'm so sick of sharing a bathroom!
-不是吧 -怎么了 我也要刷牙
- Seriously? - What? I gotta brush, too.
等等 别进来 已经挤爆了
No! Out! We're at capacity!
勉强将就一段时间怎么了
What're you so spun out about?
没事 只是凯丽要搬出去了
Oh, nothing, just that Callie's moving out,
我找不到任何人来我舞团跳舞
um, I can't find anyone to dance on my dance team,
黑素斯要去寄宿学校了
Jesus is going to boarding school,
除此之外 还挺好的
but other than that, I'm awesome.
-你要去寄宿学校吗 -你要去寄宿学校吗
- You're going to boarding school? - You're going to boarding school?
没 也许吧 可能不会
No... maybe... probably not.
他们给他提供奖学金
They offered him a scholarship.
学术的吗
Academic?
当然不 摔跤 而且学校在科罗拉多
No. Wrestling. And the school's in Colorado.
我记得你说过我可以去的
I thought you said I could go.
我从来没说我对于此事很开心
I never said I'd be happy about it.
你可能得和裘德住一间了
And you're probably gonna have to move in with Jude.
-裘德 为什么 -给婴儿腾地儿啊
- Jude? Why? - To make room for the baby.
-什么婴儿 -什么婴儿
- What baby? - What baby?
还不确定呢
It's not for sure.
会的 妈妈们想要小孩 安娜又有一个
They're gonna do it. Moms wanted a baby and Ana's having a girl
她是我们的妹妹 多完美啊
and she's our sister, and it's perfect.
她们怎么会拒绝 就是命运的安排
How could they not? It's like fate.
要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
不会成的
It's not gonna happen.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我跟妈妈说过了
I talked to Moms.
那好 我就不用跟裘德住了
Good, it means I don't have to move in with Jude.
我是说 那对安娜来说太糟了
I mean, I guess that's too bad about Ana.
玛丽安娜也是 她会很伤心的
And Mariana. She's gonna be really upset.
她们为什么不告诉她
Why haven't they told her?
我不知道他们告诉安娜没
I don't know if they told Ana.
忘了化眉毛了
Forgot mascara!
知道吗 你该叫艾玛到舞团去
You know what? You should ask Emma to be on the dance team.
-对 好 -我认真的
- Yeah, right. - I'm serious.
她在初中的时候是啦啦队长
She used to be a cheerleader, in junior high.
艾玛
Emma?
-你收到玛丽的邮件了吗 -没
- Did you get the email from Marie? - No.
我都跟他们说过多少次不要漏了牛奶
How many times have we told them not to leave the milk out?
说什么了
What'd it say?
-法官12点半见我们 -你可以吗
- The judge will see us at 12:30. - Does that work for you?
必须有吧
I guess it has to.
我真的不想逼凯丽去做戏
I really don't like Callie having to put on a show.
这不是戏 亲爱的 这是她心中所愿
It's not a show, love. This is what she wants.
肯定不是罗伯特所愿的
It sure as hell's not what Robert wants.
我觉得在任何情况下
I don't see any world in which
他都不可能要求法官延后获得监护权
he's going to ask the judge to delay his getting custody.
世事难料
You never know.
对了 黑素斯想让我们
By the way, Jesus wants us to
重新安排见见福林坞的运动星探
reschedule the meeting with the Flintwood scout.
我记得他说没准备好离开家呢
I thought he said he wasn't ready to leave home?
很明显 玛丽安娜觉得这样对他有好处
Apparently, Mariana thinks it would be good for him. So...
蒙绨就是去的寄宿学校
You know, Monte went to boarding school.
是吗 不知道呢
Oh, did she? Didn't know that.
她说那挽救了她一生
She said it saved her life.
有成长的烦恼 对吧
Hmm. Had a troubled youth, did she?
她说这是她能考上好大学的唯一原因
She said it was the only reason she got into a good college.
-她去的是哈佛吧 -其实是普林斯顿
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表