剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
when they don't want them to know what they're really doing.
-真♥相♥是什么 -"看电影"
- What are we really doing? - "Going to the movies."
黑暗一片 和女孩一起
A dark place you can do things with a girl
可以做些不敢光天化日之下做的事
that you can't do in the light.
亲热呀
Hooking up?
来 从这走过来
Here. Walk into this.
为什么
Why?
女孩子都喜欢有香气的男孩子
Girls love a guy who smells good.
-你好 亚当斯·福斯特夫人 -好 艾玛
- Hi, Mrs. Adams-Foster. - Emma, hi.
你...是来找...
What are you... Are you here for...
我 好啊
Me. Hey.
你们俩...
OK. Are you two...?
不是
No.
她来辅♥导♥我功课
She's tutoring me.
好极了
Oh, good!
真棒 好高兴见到你 艾玛
Great, actually. It's nice to see you, Emma.
开始吧 上楼吧
Wanna get started? Go up?
不如你俩在餐室学吧
Why don't you two use the dining room?
那好
Sounds good.
你身上好香啊
Mm. You smell awfully nice.
刚洗过澡
I just showered.
你好 进来吧
Hello. Come on in.
凯丽 罗伯特来了
Hey, Callie? Robert's here.
你家真美
You have a beautiful home.
我们很喜欢 凯丽也是
We like it. So does Callie.
你今天好漂亮
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
那大概 十点 送她回来
So, have her home by, uh, what, ten?
好的
Sounds good.
要穿件毛衣吗 宝贝
Do you need a sweater, honey?
不 不用了
No, it's OK.
再见
I'll see you soon.
-爱你哦 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
拜
Bye.
谢谢
Thanks.
别忘了用乘法分配律算
Don't forget to apply the distributive property.
然后再乘
OK. Then multiply.
然后用有理函数表达
And express as a rational function.
就行了
Boom!
你明白了
You got it.
你是唯一能让我搞懂这破玩意的人
You're the only one who gets me to understand this crap.
"F"乘"G"乘"X"
"F times "G" times "X"?
没有你 我还以为有人把字母汤吐了呢
Without you, it looks like somebody barfed up alphabet soup.
谢谢你来辅♥导♥我
Thanks for doing this.
为了团队牺牲一下
Yeah, just takin' one for the team.
你过得很不好吗
So... You're miserable?
一点都不好
Completely.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
道什么歉
For what?
我当时应该对你坦白约会海莉的事
I should've been honest about hooking up with Hayley.
严格来讲 咱俩那会儿已经分手了
I mean, technically we were broken up...
严格来讲 你这不像是道歉啊
So "technically" this doesn't sound like a real apology.
是的 这几个月 我做了些愚蠢的事
It is. Last few months, I made some stupid decisions.
真的好蠢
Really stupid decisions.
没事的
It's OK.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我一直在想你
And... I've missed you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
你干什么
Wh... What're you doing?
你另请高明吧
You need to get a new tutor.
-等等 -最好找个男生
- Wait! - Maybe a guy.
不 不 我需要你
No, no. I need you.
咱们可以当朋友 我发誓
We can be friends, I swear.
你看 我证明给你看
Look! I'll prove it to you.
海莉
那张照片就是用哈苏相机拍的
That picture there was taken with a Hasselblad.
是那种...
It has that... that, like,
朝下看的那种取景器
look-down-style viewing screen, you know,
用手摇柄增强胶卷效果
and a hand crank to advance the film.
你有用胶卷拍过照
You ever shot with film?
没有 只用过数码
No, just digital.
我也想 但洗照片太贵了
I'd like to, it just costs too much to develop.
你可以自己建个暗室啊
Well, you could always set up your own dark room,
学着洗照片
learn how to develop yourself.
这个嘛...
Yeah well, there's, uh...
我住的地方没什么多余的空间
...there's not really a lot of extra space where I live, so...
总之 只有哈苏
Well, anyway, the Hasselblad is responsible
能照出那么美的朦胧境界
for that beautiful blur you see in the photograph.
这叫"焦外成像"
They call it "bokeh."
你用数码相机照不出这种效果
You can't get that kind of effect with a digital camera really.
你怎么对摄影这么了解
How do you know so much about photography?
这个...
Well, it's, uh...
是我和索菲娅共同的爱好
It's always been a hobby that I share with Sophia.
其实 你俩的眼光比我的高多了
You know, actually, you both have a better eye than I do.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
医生诊断说
Well, her doctors think it's some kind of
她是性格紊乱
personality disorder.
说实话 我不是很清楚这是什么意思
I'm not entirely sure what that means, to be honest with you.
她还在吃药
She's on medication,
有些帮助
which is helping.
医生希望她能在治疗中心
But they want her to stay at the treatment center
多住一段时间
a little while longer,
就能...
just so they can...
照看她了
...you know, keep an eye on her.
我真的很抱歉 我没想到她那么伤心
I'm really sorry I didn't realize how sad she was.
我们也没想到 我们还是她的父母呢
We didn't either, and we're her parents.
我给她买♥♥了礼物
I got her a gift.
一对有小马装饰的发夹
A pair of hair pins with horses on them.
不知道她会不会喜欢
I don't know if she'll like it.
开玩笑 她一定很喜欢
Are you kidding me? She'll love them.
尤其这是你的礼物
Especially since they're from you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不喜欢吃芫荽叶吗
What, are you not a fan of cilantro?
不是很喜欢
Yeah, I don't really like it.
-味道就跟... -肥皂
- It kind of tastes like... - Soap?
等一下
Hold on.
你以为让我看
You think that showing me
半个身上一大块刺青
you got the name of the girl who you hooked up with
还是在咱们刚分手没多久
a hot minute after we broke up,
你立马去亲热的那女孩的名字
tattooed over half your torso,
就能证明咱们可以做朋友了吗
is proof that we can be friends?
因为 知道了你做过这么愚蠢的事情
Because... knowing you did something that stupid means that
就意味着你再也不会吸引我了
I won't ever be attracted to you again.
如果你知道
And if you know that
我再也不会被你吸引
I won't ever be attracted to you again, then...
你就不会企图跟我和好了
...you won't try to get back together with me?
-没错 -好曲折的逻辑啊
- Yes. - That is some strange logic.
但还说得通吧
But it kind of makes sense, right?
我一定不想再看你扒光衣服了
Well, I definitely never want to see you shirtless ever again.
求你了 艾玛 摔跤队是我仅剩的东西了
Please, Emma. Wrestling's all I have.
其它的都被我搞砸了
Everything else I screw up.
如果代数再挂了的话
If I fail Algebra
我就真成了有个傻缺纹身的废物了
I'll just be a loser with a stupid tattoo.
-行了 -不过纹身就要去掉了
- OK. - I'm getting the tattoo removed, though.
黑素斯 我认输了 你就打住吧
Jesus, just quit while you're ahead.
我从没机会点这个吃
I never get to order this.
吉尔和索菲娅总会点巧克力之类的
Jill and Sophia are always insisting on something chocolate.
才不要 巧克力太简单了
No, chocolate is too obvious.
为此欢呼吧
Cheers to that.
你看过...
So... have you ever seen
"尘与雪"的展览吗
the "Ashes and Snow" exhibit?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表