剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
好吧
Ok.
我去自首
I'll turn myself in.
但我得先回去一趟 收拾行李
But, I gotta go to my place, get some of my stuff.
不 少管所的人会没收的
No, they'll just take it from you in juvie.
-你帮我拿着就不会 -那都没什么用
- Not if you keep it for me. - It's just stuff.
不 不是这样的
No, it ain't.
都是詹姆斯给我买♥♥的漂亮衣服
James bought me some nice clothes
鞋子 还有钻石项链
and shoes and a diamond necklace.
你觉得他会让你把东西拿走吗
You think he's just gonna let you take it all and leave?
他今天不在家 不然你以为我怎么出来的
He ain't around during the day. How you think I'm here now?
你知道会怎么样 你也曾在寄养系统中
You know how it is, you've been in the system.
我什么都不可能留下
I never get to keep nothing.
每次他们把我带去新寄养家庭
Every time they moved me to a new foster house,
就会把我的东西拿走 或者不让我拿
they'd take my stuff away, or they make me leave it behind.
我再也不要这样了
And I ain't doing that again.
从来没有人给我买♥♥过什么好东西
Nobody ever bought me nice things.
那我跟你一起去
OK, I'm going with you.
-凯丽 -我不让你一个人回去
- Callie... - No, I'm not letting you go there alone.
我也要下班了 在这等我一下
My shift's almost over. Just wait here, OK?
我说真的 在这等一下
I mean it. Wait here.
好吗
Ok?
好
Ok.
真不敢相信有人买♥♥ 小布 太棒了
Well, I can't believe someone bought it, B. That's great!
现在我只需要把它寄给买♥♥家
Yeah, so all I have to do now is ship it to the buyer...
然后我想 干嘛要浪费邮费 是吧
...but then I figured, why waste the postage, right?
我知道你的地址 老爸
I know your address, Dad.
我以为是网站的人寄给我呢
I thought they shipped through the website.
你不能买♥♥它
You can't afford this.
这算是投资嘛
Hey, it's an investment, right?
它的价值不是会上涨嘛
I mean, it's value's just gonna keep going up and...
这样就不用外传了
...this way it stays in the family.
那你是觉得我不应该卖♥♥掉它
So you think it was wrong for me to sell it.
不是 不是不应该
No, I don't think it was wrong.
只是...
I just think...
我也不知道 布兰登
I don't know, Brandon,
我只是觉得有一天你会后悔 到那时
I just thought maybe one day you'll regret it and then,
你可以再买♥♥回去 多付我点
well, you can buy it back from me, for more than I paid.
就当是贷款 带抵押的
Think of it as a loan, with collateral.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
使命之滩 青年中心
准备好了吗
You ready?
咱们要坐东南方向的公交对吧
So we have to take the southeast bus, right?
-对的 -好的
- Yeah. - OK.
我打他电♥话♥了
I called him.
对不起
Sorry.
-别走 科亚拉 -放开我
- No, Kiara... - Let go of me!
不... 你只是害怕 科亚拉
No, I'm not... You're just scared, Kiara...
你可不想惹他
You don't wanna mess with him.
我不会眼看你这么做不管的 我不会的
I'm not gonna let you do this! I'm not.
你想找揍吗
You wanna get yourself beat the hell up?
凯丽 放开我
Callie, just let me go!
我不能让你回去 对不起
I couldn't let you go back there. I'm sorry.
求你了 别放弃自己
Please, don't give up on yourself.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
听我说 没事的
Listen to me, it's OK.
你做得没错 你打给我 我很骄傲
You did the right thing. I'm proud of you for calling me, love.
-别为我骄傲 -你怎么了
- Don't be proud of me. - OK, what's going on?
你得跟我说清楚 就现在说清楚
You need to talk to me and you need to talk to me now.
快说
Now.
我做了件错事 又不能告诉你们
I did something wrong and I couldn't tell you.
什么事 为什么
OK. What? Why?
因为 我很害怕
Because, I was afraid.
害怕什么 害怕我们生你气
Afraid of what? Afraid we were gonna get mad
害怕你惹麻烦吗
afraid you'd get in trouble?
都害怕 我...
Both, I guess. I...
我只是...
I just thought...
我害怕是因为我又说谎了
I was afraid because I lied, again.
因为我又没有找你求救
And because I didn't come to you again.
因为我又搞砸了
And because I messed up again.
我以为
I thought that maybe
这样你就不想要我了
that would mean that you wouldn't want me anymore.
终于能放弃我了
Like you would just finally give up on me.
所以你要去罗伯特那儿住吗
And is this why you're going to live with Robert?
我觉得如果我一个人走了
I just I thought that if I left on my own,
总比等你叫我走要好受得多
it wouldn't hurt as much as if you told me to go,
-但它们一样让人心痛 -听着...
- but it does! It hurts so much! - OK, listen...
宝贝 看着我
Hon, look at me!
你做什么 我们都不会放弃你
Nothing you can do is gonna make us not want you.
听见了吗 不论什么事
You hear me? Nothing.
-不论怎样 宝贝 -好吧
- Nothing, baby. - OK.
不论怎样 过来
Nothing. Come here.
过来抱抱
Come here.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
我很高兴你跟她们说了
I'm glad you told them.
他们要是不让你走怎么办
What if they don't let you go?
我愿意放弃巡演
I would give up the tour
放弃一切 只为你能留下来
and just about anything else for you to be a part of this family.
你现在还不懂吗
Don't you get that by now?
我...
I just...
如果你早些时候告诉她们就好了
I wish you'd told them before...
我知道了
I know.
如果去罗伯特那住 一切会更简单
It'll be easier going to live with Robert,
知道我不必为此说谎
knowing I don't have to lie about it.
我知道你干得好事 凯丽都跟我们说了
I know what you did. Callie told us everything.
如果你再敢教她骗我们 我发誓...
And if you ever tell her to lie to us again, I swear...
我这么做是因为这样对我女儿最有利
Look, I was just doing what I thought was best for my daughter...
你女儿
Your daughter?
是的 我女儿
Yes. My daughter.
都结束了
It's over.
-法官已经决定了 -咱们走着瞧
- All right? The judge has decided. - We'll see about that.
你在浪费时间 史戴菲 太晚了
You're just wasting your time, Stef. You're too late.
我不会不战而降的
Well, I'm not going down without a fight...
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表