剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
有几个女孩来我们帐篷里
We had some girls come into our tent
结果我们就跟她们亲热了
and we ended up making out with them.
你究竟有什么目的 蒂莫西
What is your goal here, Timothy?
让学生跟学校对着干吗
To turn the student body against the administration?!
-我被开除了 -这是我们的学校
- I've been fired. - This is our school.
如果我们不喜欢某件事
If we don't like something about it,
就要试着改变它
we have to do something to change it.
我的养父母知道我找缉毒警了
My foster parents know I narced on them.
你觉得他们会张开双臂欢迎我回去吗
Think they're gonna welcome me back with open arms?
-你的朋友呢 -她逃跑了
- Where's your friend? - She ran away.
福林坞有全国最好的运动员项目之一
Flintwood has one of the best athletic programs in the country.
我妈妈们负担不起
My moms couldn't afford it.
我可以给你提供奖学金
I'm offering you a scholarship.
他们说我会因为绑♥架♥坐11年的牢
They told me I can get 11 years for kidnapping.
-我不会让这发生的 -你没法控制的
- I'm not gonna let that happen. - You don't have control!
罗伯特可以 因为我将会和他生活
Robert does, 'cause I'm gonna live with him.
我此时此刻都没法♥正♥面面对史戴菲和莉娜
I can't even look Stef and Lina in the face right now.
我发过誓不会再跟她们撒谎
I swore that I would never lie to them again.
那你为什么不告诉她们
Why don't you just tell them?
你想去坐牢吗
Do you wanna go to jail?
因为事情就会发展成那样
Because that's what would happen.
我会把你和布兰登一起拖下水
I would be taking you and Brandon down with me.
你不能跟任何人讲 史戴菲 她是警♥察♥
You can't tell anyone. And Stef, she's a police officer.
她不能冒着毁掉职业生涯的危险护着你
She can't protect you, not without risking her own career.
我应该去跟罗伯特住
I think I should go live with Robert.
如果你真想这么做的话 我们会支持你
If this is what you truly want, we'll stand beside you.
多久之后
So how soon?
还有些文书工作要做 我不清楚...
Well, there's paperwork to be done, I don't know...
也许...几天吧
Probably... A few days?
你们怎么能让她这么做呢
How could you just let her do this?
宝贝 我们要尊重并支持凯丽的决定
Sweetheart, we need to respect and support Callie's decision.
我们还是一家人
We're still a family.
家人是住在一起的
Families live together.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
你不会变主意了吗
You won't change your mind?
我不能变了 我跟法官讲过了
I can't. I told the judge.
不是...
It's not, uh...
不是因为...
It's not because of...
不 布兰登 不是的
No. Brandon, no. It's...
我真的厌倦了奋斗
I'm just really tired of fighting.
并不是说我就不常来了 还差不多
And, it's not like I'm not gonna be around a lot, still.
嗯 希望吧
Yeah, I mean I hope so.
晚安
Well, good night.
你还醒着吗
Hey, are you awake?
醒着的话 我只想让你知道我很抱歉
Well, just in case, I just want you to know I'm sorry.
未知来电
-你好 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
-达芙妮吗 你在哪 -我在女生之家
- Daphne? Where are you? - I'm at Girls United.
-不会太晚了吗 -听着 我不方便说话
- Isn't it kinda late? - Look, I can't talk.
我只想让你知道 我把塔莎的事告诉警♥察♥了
I just wanted you to know, I told the police about Tasha.
我说是我带走的她
That I took her.
-达芙妮 -是我自己干的
- Daphne... - And that I did it alone.
你和布兰登不用担心了
So you and Brandon don't have to worry.
那你怎么没在少管所呢
Why aren't you in juvie?
丽塔帮的忙 所以审讯前我才能在女生之家待着
Rita made it so I could stay at Girls United, until my hearing.
你为什么...
Why did you...
这样你就不用去和罗伯特住了
So you don't have to go live with Robert.
结束了 你安全了
It's over. You're safe.
-我要挂了 -达芙妮
- Look, I gotta go. - Daphne...
你怎么还不换衣服
Why aren't you dressed?
我不去上学
I'm not going to school.
-你病了吗 -没
- Are you sick? - No.
返聘蒂莫西老师
这跟凯丽的事有关系吗
Does this have to do with Callie?
不 这跟凯丽丝毫关系都没有
No, this doesn't have anything to do with Callie.
我生活中还有很多别的事
There are other things going on in my life, you know.
我在抗♥议♥
I'm protesting.
提醒一下 你昨天辞退了我最喜欢的老师
In case you've forgot, you fired my favorite teacher yesterday.
我没有...你要去上学
I didn't... You are going to school.
不 我不要 也不仅我一个
No, I'm not. And it's not just me.
高二的学生都不去了
It's the whole sophomore class.
你是副校长的女儿
You are the daughter of the Vice Principal...
还是学生会的一员呢
And a member of the Student Council.
但因为你是我母亲 我才会告诉你
But because you are my mother I will tell you,
我们在组织周一的集♥会♥
we're organizing a rally for Monday.
我们希望有媒体报道
And we're hoping for media coverage.
你早餐想吃什么其他的吗 亲爱的
You want something else for breakfast, love?
不 谢谢 我很好
Uh, no, thanks. I'm fine.
我听说你有女朋友了
So I hear you have a girlfriend now.
什么名字 特瑞纳吗
What's her name? Trina?
是泰勒 她不是我女友
Taylor. And she's not my girlfriend.
很明显 双胞胎今天不打算去上学了
Well, apparently the twins aren't going to school today.
是 我也是 高三也在抗♥议♥
Oh, yeah, me either. The juniors are protesting, too.
-抗♥议♥什么 -妈妈炒了蒂莫西
- Protesting what? - That mom fired Timothy.
我...我能和你说两句吗 拜托
I... Can I talk to you for a second, please?
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不确定我们能做什么
I'm not sure what we can do.
-我现在需要你的支持 -我有支持你啊
- I need your support here. - And you have it.
如果箱子太大没法搬出前门的话
But they're a little too big to carry out the front door.
我可以以逃学的罪名逮捕他们
I mean, I could arrest them for truancy...
-这并不好笑 -听着 就一天罢了
- This isn't funny. - Look, it's one day.
相信我 最后他们肯定觉得无聊死了
And trust me, they're gonna be so bored by the end of it
他们周一就渴望回学校上学了
they're gonna be dying to go back to school on Monday.
无聊吗 他们有电脑 手♥机♥ 视频...
Bored? With their computers and their phones and their video...
...游戏
...games.
但我们要怎么做作业呢
But how are we supposed to do our homework?
你们有笔 纸 笔记本 不是吗
You have got pencils and paper and text books, don't you?
我要把你们的手♥机♥也收走
I'll be taking your phones as well, please.
我随时可以把你从家庭计划里踢出去
I could take you off the family plan anytime I want.
什么 妈妈 我们需要联♥系♥你怎么办
What? Mom! What if we need to get in touch with you?
-拿家里的电♥话♥ -万一我们不在家呢
- Use the home phone. - What if we're not home?
不行 你们不去上学 那就只能待在家
Oh, no. You are staying home from school, you are staying home.
你知道这样我们就没法录下我们的表演了 对吧
Um, you do realize this means we can't record our shows, right?
别帮倒忙 无线路由拿了吗
Not helping. Did you get the wireless router?
是 在这里
Yeah, it's right there.
还要断网吗
You're taking the Internet?
你们不能这样做
You can't do that!
是 我很确定这是违反宪法的
Yeah, i'm pretty sure this is like unconstitutional.
你在妨碍我们组织活动的意图 妈妈
You're obstructing our attempt to organize, Mama.
你还是可以用座机呼叫你的"同志们"
You can still call your comrades on the land-line.
是 好像我们知道所有人的电♥话♥似的
Yeah, like we know anyone's number.
我没有要阻止你们抗♥议♥的意思
I'm not trying to shut down your protest,
只是限制娱乐而已
just your entertainment.
小心点
Be careful!
小心点就好
Just take it easy.
-怎么了 -我们的命根子都在里面了
- What? - We've got our whole lives in there.
享受你们的"假期"吧
Enjoy your day off.
来 我帮你拿
Hey, here. Let me help you with that.
好
Ok.
是我带走塔莎的
I'm the one that took Tasha.
就该由我才对此负责
And I'm the one's that's gotta pay for it.
你和布兰登只是帮我把她夺回来而已
All you and Brandon did was help me take her back.
史戴菲不用上报这一点的
Stef don't have to report that.
我还是要把一切告诉她们
I'd still have to tell them everything.
我会给布兰登招来麻烦 他会去巡演
And I'd be getting Brandon in trouble and he's got the tour...
然后你就和罗伯特去生活
So you're gonna go live with Robert
这样布兰登就可以去那些潜水酒吧表演了吗
so Brandon can play a few gigs in some dive bars?
-姑娘 这太傻了 -没关系
- Girl, that's just like stupid. - It doesn't matter.
法官不会允许我变主意了 知道吗
The judge isn't going to let me change my mind now, all right?
太迟了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表