剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
- What? - I've never seen you two act like that before.
怎样
Like what?
像兄妹
Brother and sister.
谢谢你让切尔西来
Thanks for letting Chelsea come.
我爸妈不同意我一个人来
My parents wouldn't let me come alone.
内有恶狗 生人勿进
我能看看你家的狗吗 我可喜欢狗了
Can I see your dog? I love dogs.
我们家没狗
Oh. Um, we don't have a dog.
凯丽说这样大家就不会进妈妈们的房♥间了
Callie thinks it'll keep people out of our moms' bedroom,
以防他们溜进了房♥子的话
just in case they get inside the house.
康纳会来吗
So... is Connor coming?
不 他去他爸那儿过周末了 怎么啦
No. He's at his dad's for the weekend. Why?
你喜欢他是吗
Do you like him?
-喜欢他的不是我 -别说了
- I don't. - Shut up!
我又不是唯一一个
It's not like I'm the only one
喜欢上班里男生的人
with a crush on someone in our class...
天哪 我要杀了你
Oh, my God. I'm gonna kill you. Come on.
你是哪里来的
So, where you from?
-塞尔维亚 -真好
- Serbia. - Ahh. Nice.
你来了多久了
How long have you been in this country?
十年了吧
Uh, about ten years.
是吗 为什么来美国
Yeah? What made you come to America?
你有家人在这里吗
You have family here?
有是有 但是我想来新建自己的家
I did. But I came to start my own.
真勇敢 你有孩子了吗
Wow, that's very brave of you. Do you have kids?
有 一个 你呢
Yes, one. You?
五个
Five.
今晚是他们第一次独自在家
This is the first night that they are staying home alone.
所以你俩就一起把孩子和丈夫丢在家里啦
Wow. So is this a girl's getaway from your husbands, then?
其实我俩是夫妻
Uh, actually, we're a couple.
所以才点夫妻按♥摩♥啊
Hence the couple's massage?
真好
Nice.
大家好
Hey, ladies!
这些标牌是干什么的 我们不能进屋吗
What's with all the signs? Are we not allowed in the house?
其实我们刚刚重装了地板
Oh. We just had the floors redone, actually.
所以不能踩
So, no one can walk on them.
再说了 外面多好啊
Besides, it's so nice out.
其实有点冷
It's kinda chilly, actually.
有户外取暖器之类的吗
Are there, like, outdoor heaters or anything?
没有 不过一些高年级学生带了啤酒来
No. But some of the seniors did bring beer.
今天下午海莉的蠢货男友甩了她
So listen, Hayley's douche of a boyfriend dumped her this afternoon,
她现在超脆弱的
so she's super vulnerable right now.
天呐 真糟糕
Oh, my God, that's terrible.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do?
不用 只要盯紧她就好了
No. We just need to keep an eye on her.
确保她少喝点酒
Make sure she doesn't drink too much.
我们不能让她今晚打破追求卓越的规矩
We can't have her breaking the code of excellence tonight.
什么规矩
The code of what?
对了 忘跟你说了
Right, I forgot.
我们之前没有一起正式参加过社交活动
Since we haven't really hung out socially before,
你得知道 我们是有规矩的
you should know, we have a few rules.
好吧
Ok...
我们都最多只能喝一瓶酒
We all stick to a one drink maximum.
不能穿得太随意 不能和陌生人调情
We don't dress like sluts. We don't hook up with randoms.
如果要跳舞 不能跳我们的专属舞步
And if there's dancing, we don't use any of our patent moves,
那是我们的独家舞步
those are exclusive to the team.
如果有人打破这些规矩 就会被踢出去
And if anybody breaks the code, they're kicked off.
多谢你邀请我们
But thanks for having us over!
她人呢
Hey, uh, where is she?
她不会放我们鸽子吧 你说呢
You don't think she'd, like, bail on us, do you?
不会的 露就是这样的 她会来的
Nah, it's just Lou... This is how she rolls. She'll be here.
兄弟 我能抿一口吗
Hey, man. Can I have a sip?
-你干嘛... -你什么毛病
- What the...? - What's wrong with you?!
去别地儿呆着 快走
Get outta here. Go.
马桶不冲水了
Yeah, toilet won't flush.
真好 多谢你用完后才告诉我们
Great. And thank you for telling us that after you used it.
不用谢
You're welcome!
别让任何人进去 我去拿个揣子
Well, don't let anyone in. I'm gonna go get a plunger.
裘德在吗
Hey. Is Jude here?
楼上 快去 快
Um, upstairs. Hurry. Hurry!
这就是我不让人用厕所的缘故
See, this is why I didn't want anyone using the bathroom.
不对
Nope.
那句话我收回 这才是原因
I take it back, that is why.
到现在一共牵手两次
OK, that brings the count to two hand-holds,
亲了三次 摸屁♥股♥一次
three kisses, one butt-grab,
还有一次"像要吃掉她的头一般狠狠的"一吻
and one "so deep it looked like he was gonna eat her head" make out.
好无聊 这比看我爸打高尔夫还惨
OK, I'm bored. This is worse than when my dad watches golf.
我倒是觉得 那个乒乓球看起来挺好玩的
Oh. I don't know... That ping pong game looked kinda funny.
要不我们也来玩个游戏
Well, maybe we should play a game, too.
我赞成
I could be into that.
好吧 我去看看游戏柜里有什么
Oh, uh, OK. I'll go check the game closet?
不如玩...转酒瓶吧
What about... Spin the bottle?
这没有酒瓶
Um... We don't have a bottle.
有个转酒瓶的手♥机♥应用
There's an app for that.
可是我们只有三个人
Well, there are only three of us.
-你这是... -我跟我爸说我想来
- What are you... ? - I told my dad I wanted to come over.
他同意了吗
And he said it was OK?
我没问他同不同意
I didn't ask him if it was OK.
你们在开派对吗
So, you guys are having a party?
是的...现在正好四个人
We are... Now that there are four of us.
抱歉 我不知道这里有人
Sorry. I didn't see anyone was in here.
你有看见冷藏箱吗
Have you seen a cooler anywhere?
你还好吧
Hey, are you OK?
我男朋友跟我分手了
My boyfriend and I broke up.
不是吧 真糟糕
Seriously? That sucks.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth
我女朋友也才跟我分手 所以...
my girlfriend just broke up with me too, so...
我理解你
I get it.
艾玛吗
Emma?
她真蠢
Well, that was dumb of her.
你这么性感
You're hot.
你也一样
I could say the same about you.
那蠢蛋为什么跟你分手
So, why did this idiot break up with you?
他说因为我太粘人了
He said it's because I was too needy.
不过说真的
But, honestly?
我觉得他是想找个大点的女孩
I think it's just because he wanted to hook up with older girls.
他在上大学
He's in college.
你们呢
What about you?
我们两个不是很搭 结果就...
Well, we weren't really a good match. So...
我现在可能看起来一团糟了吧
I probably look like such a mess right now.
我的睫毛膏有流下来吗
Is my mascara running?
有一点
A little.
-你能帮我擦掉吗 -过来
- Will you get it? - Here.
马桶坏了
Uh, toilet's out of order.
咱俩用的洗手间呢
What about our bathroom?
不行 楼上不能去
No. No one goes upstairs.
那我去厨房♥水池尿 如何呢
What about if I like just pee in the kitchen sink?
这个...没问题吗
I mean... Sure?
好吧 给你五分钟 别再带人进来了
All right, fine. Five minutes but just her, OK? No one else.
不 不行 外面亲去
Hey! No, no, no. Take it outside!
瓶子指谁 你就要亲谁
OK, so you have to kiss whoever the bottle points to.
就这么玩 曼迪 你先来
Those are the rules. Maddie, you're first.
-准备好了吗 -当然
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
接下来是谁 裘德
OK, who's next! Jude?
好的 给我一点时间
Um, sure, just...gimme two secs?
抱歉 我不知道有人在这里
Oh! Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here.
没事的 你要上吗 归你了
It's OK. You gotta go? It's all yours.
怎么...回事
What's...going on?
你朋友好像不舒服
I don't think your friend's feeling very well.
给我下来 不准玩秋千
Hey! Off the swing!
这可不是游乐场
It's not a playground!
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表