剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
I wanna show you something.
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
你觉得他是给你买♥♥了栋房♥子吗
Do you think he bought you a house?
走吧 进去吧
Come on. Come on. Let's go inside.
尼尔 油漆是给地板用的吗
Neil! The paint goes on the floor?
不 是刷墙用的
No, it goes on the wall.
不如你 嘿
And why are you... Hey!
我以为要
I thought we were gonna wait
完工后才给凯丽看呢
till we were finished before we showed Callie.
你好吗 裘德
Hey, how are you, Jude?
是啊 但我想让她先高兴一下
Yeah, well, I thought she could use a smile.
那你觉得新女生之家怎么样
Well, what do you think of the new Girls United?
你什么情况 哥们
OK, what's your damage, dude?
你最近怎么这么暴♥力♥
Why are you being so freaking aggro these days?
-你别管 -我必须管
- Don't worry about it. - I'm gonna worry about it,
因为你完全就是个混♥蛋♥
because you're a total jackass.
你这什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你问我什么毛病
You wanna know what's wrong with me?
是你先打我的 而我还得一起受罚
You start a fight with me, and I still get in trouble.
踢凳子的是你
You're the one who kicked the stool!
因为我叫了你三声你都没理我
'Cause you ignored me, like, three times.
就算妈妈不公平吧 那又怎样
OK, so mom is a pain. So what?
我就没指望你能理解 金童子
You know, I don't expect you to understand, Golden Boy.
你这什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是不管你做什么 却什么都能得到
It means no matter what you do, you get everything.
你被捕了 但你还是能去巡演
You get arrested, but you still get to go on tour.
不论我多努力 不管我想做什么
No matter how hard I try, no matter what I wanna do,
我都做不了我想做的事
I don't get to do anything I want to do.
即使那真的对我有好处
Even when it could be really good for me.
比如说
Like what?
我刚刚和黑素斯谈了谈 我们没事了
So I just talked to Jesus. We're cool.
很好 他为什么生你的气
Well, good. What was he so mad at you for?
事实上 他是在生你的气
Actually, he's, uh, mad at you.
就是这些了
So, there it is.
你用募捐的钱买♥♥了这栋房♥子吗
You bought this with the money from the fundraiser?
对 还有罗伯特 他的确帮了我们
Well, yeah, that and Robert, you know. He did help us.
他还额外给了些钱
He came in with a little extra scratch
所以我们完全可以买♥♥个这么好的房♥子
so that we could definitely get someplace nice like this.
现在 既然这是我们的了
And now, since we own it,
我们再也不用担心房♥东会进来
we don't ever have to worry about a landlord coming in
把我们搞得人仰马翻 你理解吧
and pulling the rug out from underneath us. You know?
我是说真的
Literally.
他真的是个好人
He really is a good man.
怎么了
What?
我要和他一起生活了
I'm gonna go live with him.
但你听起来不是很高兴
Well, you don't sound very happy about that.
不 只是...
No, it's just, um...
我知道我伤了莉娜和史戴菲的心
I know I'm hurting Lena and Stef.
我讨厌那样
And I hate that.
甜心
Oh, honey.
有时候你不得不做你要做的事
You know, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
你能给凯丽买♥♥辆车吗
Can you buy Callie a car?
不论她什么时候要搬去和你住
Whenever she moves in with you.
我都希望她随时可以回家
I just want her to be able to come home...
我是说我的家 福斯特一家
I mean, to my house, the Fosters, whenever she wants.
听起来很合理
That sounds pretty reasonable.
但你得教她开车
You'll have to teach her how to drive, though.
她不会
She doesn't know how.
-真的吗 -自行车她都骑不了
- Really? - She can barely ride a bike.
我会的
I'll see to that.
所以你觉得怎么样
So? What do you think?
棒极了
It's amazing.
我知道
So, um, I understand
你觉得我们没有听你讲话
you feel we're not listening to you.
而且 你可能是对的
And, uh, you know, you're probably right.
有时候 有时候我们觉得
Sometimes... sometimes we feel like
我们比你更知道你需要什么
we know what you want better than you do.
你小时候通常都是这样
That used to be the case when you were younger.
但现在可能不是了
But probably not so much anymore.
所以我会和妈妈谈谈
So I will talk to Mama.
我们会请星探过来 听听他怎么说
We'll have the scout over, and hear him out.
-真的吗 -真的 但我们同意的就这些
- Really? - Yes. But that is all we're agreeing to,
-所以别急着收拾行李什么的 -妈妈
- so don't go packing your bags yet or anything. - Mom!
我没想过会和我的孩子说这些
I never thought I'd say this to my kid,
但是在你洗澡之前我都不会抱你 拜托
but I will pass on the hug till you've showered, please.
妈妈 我们能在车♥库♥里安个拳击沙袋吗
Mom, can we please get a punching bag in the garage?
你有个布兰登哥哥
What do you need a punching bag for
还要沙袋做什么
when you have your brother, Brandon?
开玩笑的 你要是再找他麻烦
I'm kidding. You mess with him again,
这些家伙可会来找你的麻烦
you'll have to answer to these guys right here.
-等等 我什么都没看到 -这些沙袋
- Wait, I don't see anything there. - These punching bags.
你再不出去 我就揍得你两眼冒金星
You're gonna see stars if you don't get out of here.
我跟黑素斯说
So, uh, I told Jesus that we would sit down
我们会和福林坞的星探再坐下谈谈
with the recruiter from Flintwood.
你会恨我吗
Do you hate me?
-怎么了 -罗伯特刚把凯丽和裘德送回来
- What? - Robert just dropped off Callie and Jude.
谢谢你的茶 很抱歉打扰你们
Thanks for the tea. Sorry for barging in.
我不知道到底该怎么说 但是...
I don't know how to say this, uh, exactly, but...
你们会...会收养安娜的孩子吗
...are... are you guys gonna take Ana's baby?
不会
Um... no.
我觉得不会的
I don't think so.
好的
OK.
我知道可能会听起来很疯狂 但是...
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but...
我想问问我能不能
I think I'm gonna ask her if I can.
收养她的孩子吗
Adopt her baby?
为什么不呢 我有这个能力
Why not? I'm capable.
你当然有 麦克 我只是...
Of course... of course you are, Mike, I just...
要孩子 现在吗 你一个人抚养吗
A baby? Now? By yourself?
不然怎样
Otherwise, what?
让她把孩子给陌生人 或者朋友的朋友吗
Let her give it up to some strangers or who knows who?
不是 我懂我懂
No, I hear you, I hear you.
但你真的希望接下来的十♥八♥年♥
But do you really wanna spend the next 18 years of your life
去养另一个的孩子
raising another child?
我觉得我并没有真正的机会
I don't exactly feel like I got a chance
抚养我的第一个孩子
to raise the first one.
还没结束 麦克 他还在这里
It's not over, Mike. He's still here.
爸爸
Dad.
我还以为你要乐队排练呢
Thought you had band practice.
你不是说你休息几天吗
Didn't you say you were taking a few days off?
-不 是啊 -知道了
- No, yeah. Uh... - Got it.
-抱歉 -你是该抱歉
- I'm sorry. - You should be.
知道吗
You know what?
我在努力 小布
I'm trying, B.
我真的在尽一切努力
I'm really trying every way I know how.
你根本不想和我待在一起
You never wanna spend any time together.
是因为安娜吗
Is this about Ana?
你再也不用担心了
'Cause you don't have to worry about that anymore.
她要搬出去了
She's moving out.
她当然搬出去了
Of course she is.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
所以你才来这儿 对吗
That's why you're here, right?
因为没有别人了
'Cause there's no one else.
布兰登 我想你♥爸♥爸不是这么想的
Brandon, I know that's not how your dad feels.
没关系
It's OK.
继续说 你心里是怎么想的
Go on. Say what's on your mind.
不论什么时候...
Whenever you're not...
只要你没和别人在一起...
...seeing someone...
不 其实是只要你没有去救别人
no, actually, whenever you're not saving someone,
你把一切都丢给我
you dump everything on me.
你所有的情绪 孤独 所有的一切
Like all your feelings, your loneliness, everything.
这让我感觉窒息
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表