剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Wait... a minute.
你预算有多少
What's your budget?
40块
Forty bucks.
走运了 这条手链刚好特♥价♥
You're lucky. This bracelet just went on sale.
打四折
60 percent off.
你...确定吗
Are... are you sure?
当然
I'm sure.
但你最好在特♥价♥结束前赶紧付钱
But you better fork over the cash before the sale ends.
宽扎节快乐[非裔美国人的节日]
Happy Kwanzaa.
怎么了
S'up?
我妈妈们邀请你明天过来过圣诞
Hey, uh, so my moms invited you to come over tomorrow for Christmas.
我们就吃点东西 看看电影
We're just gonna eat and watch movies.
不错吧
Sound good?
拜托 来吧
Please come.
好 谢啦 几点
OK. Thanks. What time?
随时欢迎
Anytime.
好 明天见咯
All right. See ya tomorrow.
塔莎
Tasha.
大家都看起来不错哒
Doesn't everybody look lovely.
史戴菲 真高兴看到你穿裙子
Stefanie, how nice to see you in a dress.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mother.
我其实经常穿裙子
I do, actually, wear dresses often.
我又没说你不常穿
I wasn't implying you don't.
-是吗 -这些是什么
- Really? - What are these?
是莉娜的传统 戴上吧
It's a Lena thing. Just go with it.
快戴上 让我瞧瞧
Put them on, let me see.
-让我看看 -你拿到的是什么 裘德
- Let me see. - What did you get, Jude?
-是个领结 -领结 快瞧瞧你 帅呆了
- It's a bow tie. - Bow tie! Oh, handsome. Look at you.
好有过节的氛围 好棒
Very festive. Very nice.
我的呢 我今年收到的是什么
Hey, where's mine? What did I get this year?
你看起来太美了
You look fantastic.
给你 我的爱人
For you my love,
刚从储物柜拿出来的
straight from the hutch.
盒子很赞
That's a very fancy box.
莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特
Lena Adams Foster...
你喜欢吗
Do you like them?
太美了
They're beautiful.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see!
镶钻耳环吗
Diamond earrings?!
我也想要镶钻耳环
I want diamond earrings.
你真的喜欢吗
Are you sure you like them?
没 恩 喜欢
No... Yes, I do.
喜欢 我只是...
I do, I just...
我只是希望不是真钻
I just hope they're not real.
史戴菲 这是什么话 当然是真钻
Oh, Stefanie, what a thing to say. Of course they're real.
是真钻 没错吧
I mean they are, aren't they?
恩 是真钻
Yes. Yes, they're real.
几克拉的
How many karats?
我是说 希望没有太贵
I just, I meant that I hoped they were not too expensive.
-我是这意思 -亲爱的 经过这一年风雨
- That's what I meant. - Honey, after the year you've had,
我觉得你该收到些好的礼物
I thought you deserved something nice.
别这么吝啬啦 赶紧带上试试
Don't be such a cheapskate, just put 'em on.
快戴上
Put them on!
我们说过今年不给对方圣诞礼物的
We said that we were not giving each other gifts this year.
是 但没关系的
No, but it's OK.
-有关系 -没关系
- It's not OK. - It's OK.
有关系 我没有给你买♥♥礼物
It's not OK. I didn't get you anything.
我很高兴 这屋子还有人
Well, I'm just glad that someone living in this house
有富裕的思维
has an abundant mind set.
你是说富裕的债吧 妈妈
Don't you mean an abundant debt, Mom?
毕竟 这不就是
I mean, after all, isn't that
你如何负担的起电动滑板
how you were able to afford electric skateboards
还有我们甚至不想要的奢侈的床吗
and extravagant beds that we don't even want?
我们会收到电动滑板吗
We're getting electric skateboards?
并不奢侈 只是新婚礼物
It wasn't extravagant. It was a wedding gift.
-好 只是送的不合适 -史戴菲 别这样
- OK. Just inappropriate. - Stef, come on.
床是很私人的东西
I mean, a bed is a very personal thing.
你不仅没问我们就买♥♥了一张床
And not only did you buy us a bed without asking us,
还把我们的旧爱给扔了
but you got rid of the one that we love.
如果你不喜欢那张床 就...
Look, if you don't like the bed, please...
我们不喜欢 不喜欢
We don't. We don't.
可不是所有人都喜欢记忆棉
Not everybody likes memory foam.
上上下下的 还有中间的东西
And, you know, it's practically ruined our sex life,
几乎毁了我们的性生活
with the up and the down and the thing in the middle...
-有什么东西糊了吗 -你觉得呢 妈妈
- Is something burning? - I mean, what would you think, Mom,
如果我跑去你的内衣柜 然后
if I went into your underwear drawer and I, say,
我把你所有最喜欢的款式都扔掉
threw away all of your favorite pairs
放满丁字裤 你作何感想
and filled it with nothing but thongs, hmm?
其实 我只穿丁字裤的 要看看吗
Well, actually, I wear nothing but thongs anyway. Want to see?
不 妈 我不想看你的丁字裤
No, Mother, I don't want to see your thong.
妈 重点是
The point is, Mom, is
这是非常私人并且不合适的礼物
it's a very personal and inappropriate gift.
就是这样
That's it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我必须得说
But I have to say,
我觉得你可以买♥♥些新的内衣
I think you could use some new underwear.
我在叠洗好的衣服 然后
I was folding the laundry and I
不禁发现你的内衣款式都很保守
couldn't help but notice yours are very sensible.
可能这也是你们性♥爱♥问题的原因之一
Maybe that's part of the sex problem.
知道吗 这不好笑 妈妈
You know what? It's not funny, Mom.
-一点都不好笑 -你还好意思说我
- This is not funny. - You're telling me?
我才是这里受伤的那个人吧
I'm the one who's got hurt feelings here.
千层面都糊了
Well... burnt the lasagna.
宝贝 没事的
Honey, I'm sure that it's fine.
不 不是没事 有事
No, it's not fine! It's not fine.
很抱歉我送了你礼物
And I'm sorry that I bought you a gift.
很抱歉你♥爸♥没有把钱留给你
And I'm sorry that your dad didn't leave you his money.
很抱歉我们不喜欢那张床
And I'm sorry that we didn't like the bed.
但我只是努力想高高兴兴过个节
But I'm trying to have a nice holiday
而你和你妈把这个节彻底毁了
and you and your mother are ruining it!
亲爱的
Honey...
不好意思 来得不是时候
I'm so sorry. It's a bad time.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
别起来
Don't get up.
我们吃饭就好
Let's just eat.
对不起 亲爱的 对不起
I'm sorry, love. I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我们并非不感激你的慷慨解囊 妈妈
It's not that we don't appreciate your generosity, Mom.
我还是更担心我的孩子们
I am just worried about my kids,
上大学的事 还有你
and college, and you,
等你老了 无依无靠的时候
when you get old and have nothing to live on.
天呐 史戴菲
Oh, for heaven's sake, Stefanie.
我努力了 努力道歉
I tried. I tried to apologize.
我们是不是可以...把糊了的部分切掉
Can we maybe, like, cut around the burned part?
-打开 -我不想再打开礼物了 妈
- Open it. - I don't want to open another present, Mother.
打开就是了
Just open it!
是什么
What is it?
是...
It's, uh...
大...
... college...
大学投资账户...
college investment accounts for, uh...
给你们所有人的
... for all of you.
你真觉得我会把弗兰克的钱都留给自己吗
Did you think I was going to keep all Frank's money for myself?
你可以告诉我呀 妈妈
You could have told me, Mom.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
提醒一下 明天是圣诞咯
If you haven't heard, tomorrow's Christmas.
我感觉跟个傻子似的
Well, I feel like an idiot.
每个镇上都有个傻子
Every village has one.
恩 是啊
Yes, it does.
我知道你压力很大 我了解的
I know you've been under a lot of pressure. I know that.
你做得很好了 知道吗
You're doing a great job, OK?
你要相信车到山前必有路
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表