剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on The Fosters.
你以为是我打了我儿子的脸吗
You think I hit my son in the face?
我是想打他屁♥股♥的
I was trying to give him a spanking
他想逃跑 撞门上了
and he ran away from me into a doorjamb.
说白了 这都是你的错
And, quite frankly, this is all your fault.
你是七年级学生的露营监护人
You were the chaperone on a seventh grade camping trip
居然在未得到我允许的情况下 让你我的儿子
and allowed our sons to spend the night in a tent together,
睡在同一个帐篷里
with out my permission.
你是因为我才辞职的吗
Did you quit your job because of me?
我更在乎维护你 而不是保住我的工作
I care more about defending you than I do about keeping my job.
你不该维护我的
You shouldn't,
因为露营的时候我们的确做了一些...
because we did do something on the camping trip.
我列了一个清单
I made an inventory.
这是毒品互诫会的说法
It's what they call it in AA.
我最羞愧的是我爱嗑药酗酒
What I'm most ashamed of is that I loved getting high
胜过我爱你们
more that I loved you.
要是我们能收养凯丽就好了
I wish we could adopt Callie.
爸爸没签协议
Dad didn't sign the papers.
他签了 但是协议没有寄出去
He did, but they didn't actually ever get sent.
因为我从邮筒拿出来给撕了
Because I took them out of the mail and ripped them up.
我不能再签字了
I can't sign the papers again. I love you.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
-我是你妹妹 -你不是
- I'm your sister. - No you're not,
你就是个被宠坏的小孩子
You're a spoiled little brat.
-我们不能这样做 -我不会被收养了
- We can't do this. - Well, I'm not getting adopted.
拜托快点 在这儿
Quickly, please, in here.
快点啊
Please, hurry.
大家退后 给他们把位置让出来
OK, everybody back. Let's give them some room.
他当时正在跟我说
He was telling me he was
吵架让他很烦 跟他的...
upset about a fight he'd just had with his...
他一直捂着他的胸口 好像喘不过来气
And he just grabbed his chest, like, he couldn't breathe,
接着就开始发抖
and... and... and he started shaking,
我就把他扶到地上了
I had to help him to the ground.
他是...
Is he...
他怎么了
What’s happening?
恐慌症发作
Panic attack.
不是心脏病发作吗
It wasn't... it wasn't a heart attack?
-没事 常有的事 -是吗
- Nope. Happens all the time. - Really?
症状很相似 胸口疼
The symptoms are pretty similar: chest pain,
喘不过气 心跳加速
shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat...
你确定吗
And you're sure?
我很确定没事 心电图显示没问题
I'm pretty sure, yeah. The EKG looks fine.
但是我们得把你带到
But we should probably take you in
医院做一些检查 才能百分百确定
for some observation, just to be 100 percent certain.
不用 我没事
No, no. I'm fine.
不行 罗伯特 你该去...
No, Robert. You should...
好吧 如果你觉得我该去就去吧
OK, if you think I should.
怎么了
What's going on?
我是说 他说他签了文件的
I mean, he said he signed the papers.
他不是应该再签的吗
Shouldn't he have to, like, stick to that?
你这么想的 对吧
You'd think so, wouldn't ya?
很明显 他因为这整件事很不开心
Well, he was clearly upset by the whole thing.
我想... 不论如何 我希望
I think... I hope, anyway,
能从这出闹剧中腾出一点时间空间
that with a little time and space from the drama of it all,
他会明白过来
he'll come to his senses.
你真的认为他会明白过来吗
You really think that's gonna happen?
我真的这么想 这一切发生得太快了
I do, actually. This all went down so fast,
有太多情感包含其中
and there was so much emotion involved.
他只是需要一点空间来换个角度看问题
He just needs a little room to change his perspective.
我觉得他一定会做正确的决定
He's gonna do the right thing, I know it.
我不敢相信他会这样 他看起来是个好人啊
I can't believe he pulled this. He seemed like such a nice guy.
不是每个人都表里如一的
Yeah, well, not everyone is not what they seem.
对我们每个人来说 这都是个教训
It's a lesson for all of us.
凯丽 凯丽
Hey, Callie... hey.
会没事的 我们会想办法
It's gonna be OK. We're gonna work this out.
听到了吗
You hear me?
好了 好了 你们不如
OK. OK, listen, why don't
去换掉你们的衣服
you all go get changed out of your clothes.
换件舒服点的衣服
Put on something comfortable,
我们来做点晚餐吃 好吗
we'll put something out for dinner. OK?
晚餐前我本来就想找你 但我...
I was looking for you before dinner, but I...
我知道 我...我出来就是希望你...
No, I know. I, um... I came out here hoping you...
我知道 我看你出来了 所以我想...
Yeah, I know, I saw you go so I figured...
凯丽
Callie...
我...
I...
你知道 事实上
You know, actually,
我认为我不能再承受任何坏消息了 布兰登
I don't think I can handle anymore bad news today, Brandon.
不是坏消息 不算是
It's not bad news. Not really.
我只是不想你放弃
I just don't want you to give up.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好 那晚安
OK. Good night, then.
安
Night.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, bub.
我想跟你确认一下
I just wanted to check up on you.
这一天事儿真多 对吧
It's quite a day, huh?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
就凯丽和罗伯特的那事
About all the Callie and Robert stuff?
没事
Yeah.
会没事的 对吧
It's gonna be OK though, right?
对 亲爱的...会没事的
Yes, honey... it's gonna be fine.
还有 谢谢你跟我说
And thank you for telling me
露营时发生的事
about what happened on the camping trip.
我知道没那么容易说出口
I know that wasn't easy for you,
我真的很感激你能跟我坦白
and I really appreciate your being honest with me.
你会告诉康纳的爸爸吗
Are you gonna tell Connor's dad?
不会 我认为不用
Uh... no, I don't think so.
我又不在锚滩上班了 所以我没必要告诉他
I don't work at Anchor Beach anymore, so I don't have to,
而且我认为没有任何理由要再去烦这些事了
and I really don't see any reason to upset things any further.
亲爱的
You know, honey,
你们做的事并不是错事
what you guys did, it wasn't wrong.
只是在学校的旅行中发生 不合适而已
It just, it wasn't appropriate on a school trip.
我不想你因为...
I just don't want you to feel ashamed for...
因为好奇而感觉丢人
you know, for being curious.
-好 -那就没事了
- Ok. - Ok.
她被吓坏了 我相信你能够理解
She's just devastated, as I'm sure you can understand.
所以我希望你能跟你丈夫谈谈
So I was hoping that you... you could talk to your husband.
我知道你来这里的原因 我完全理解
I know why you're here. I understand completely.
但我不确定该不该同意
But I'm not sure I agree.
我之前跟你想法一致 真的
I was with you, I really was.
我知道罗伯特和索菲娅对凯丽
I knew that Robert and Sophia were getting too
投入的感情太多
invested in Callie,
我就知道他们会受到伤害
and I knew they were gonna get hurt,
但是我也知道他们会没事的
but I also knew that they would be fine,
因为他们只是想为凯丽做最好的打算
because they only want what's best for Callie.
我渐渐明白
And then it sort of dawned on me.
他们只是想为凯丽做最好的打算
They only want what's best for Callie.
因为他们爱她
Because they love her.
当她昨天喊他父亲的时候
And when she called him her father yesterday,
看他多感动啊
seeing how he lit up and...
他让她难过的时候 他多么崩溃
And how devastated he was that he upset her,
天哪 他可是犯了恐慌症的呀
he had a panic attack, for God's sake.
我只是...
I just...
我只是认为在一切做决定之前
I just think he deserves a chance to get to know her
他该有个机会去更好地了解她
a little better before all this is decided.
我不知道你在...
I didn't know you were...
史戴菲来是为了谈...
Stef stopped by to talk about...
昨天的事
Yesterday.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
好吧 听我说...
All right, look, um....
昨天发生的一切 我也很难过
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表