剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
没 没听说过
No, I've never heard of it.
是个超棒的摄影展
They're these unbelievable photographs
关于自然界的人类和动物
of humans and animals in nature.
简直...无法用言语形容
I mean, they're.. There's just no words that describe it.
让人叹为观止
It's... It is breathtaking.
好像去看看
Wow, I'd love to see it.
现在正在拉荷亚展览 这周末就结束了
Well, It's in La Jolla right now. It closes this weekend,
如果你有兴趣的话 你要愿意
but if you're interested and willing,
咱们周日就开车去看看
you know, maybe we could drive up for the day on Sunday.
这个... 你知道 这不是...
I mean, it's... You know, it's not a...
-法♥院♥授权的 -是的 随性而至嘛
- Court-mandated? - Yeah. It's elective, as they say.
我会问问史戴菲和莉娜的
I'll ask Stef and Lena.
好的
Right.
你其实不必非要有抚养权 就可以陪我
You know, you don't have to get custody of me to hang out.
如果你想要父女关系的话
If what you want is a relationship,
也没问题 就算我还是福斯特的养女
we can have that, even if I get adopted by the Fosters.
我不只想陪陪你 凯丽
I don't just want to hang out, Callie.
我想做你♥爸♥爸
I want to be your dad.
从基因上讲 你就是我爸爸
Well, you are my dad. Genetically.
就算我被领养 也不会改变这一点
That's not gonna change if I get adopted.
我是想说 监护人 我想做你的父亲
I guess I mean, parent. I want to be your parent.
那裘德呢
And what about Jude?
你觉得把我俩分开好吗 就因为你想监护我
You think it's OK to separate us because you want to "parent" me?
不 这不是我想要的
No, look, that's not what I want.
但一切就会是这个样子
But that's what would happen.
裘德什么时候想来都可以
Jude can come over whenever he wants.
他可以有他自己的屋子
I mean, he can have his own room.
这不是我想要的 你觉得这不重要吗
That's not what I want. Does that not matter to you at all?
凯丽 如果我早些时候发现你
Callie, if I had known about you earlier,
-我一定也领养他 -已经晚了
- I would have adopted him. - Well, it's too late.
那是因为裘德爸爸无法照顾好他 或者你
That's because Jude's dad couldn't take care of him or you.
但我可以
But I can.
为什么 因为我也讨厌芫荽叶 并且你钱多吗
Why? Because we both hate cilantro and you're rich?
带我回家吧
Drive me home, please?
周日我也不去了
And I'll pass on Sunday.
-咱们坐哪 -随便你
- Where should we sit? - Wherever you want.
不如坐后面吧
Oh, actually... Why don't we sit in the back?
要不就坐那边
Or we could just sit right there.
要是电影开演时旁边有人说话
Yeah, but if people are talking during the movie,
后面比那安静多了
it's quieter in the back.
-康纳 -好 没问题
- Connor? - Yeah. Yeah, it's cool.
我 好的
Yeah, I... Yeah.
棒
Cool.
-她要坐在走廊 -幽闭恐惧症
- She has to sit on the aisle. - Claustrophobic.
不 才不呢 她是膀胱太小了
No, you're not. She has a small bladder.
泰勒
Taylor!
我刚喝了很多饮料
I just drink a lot of liquids.
这样对你好
It's good for you.
抱歉 如果他们开始亲热
Sorry, if they start making out
坐在他们旁边会很别扭
it'll be really weird sitting right next to them.
谢了 我可一点都不别扭
Thanks. It won't be weird for me at all.
临时工 圣地亚哥
艾瑞克·亨布尔
爱德怀镇来访
布兰登 你有没有再考虑一下爱德怀镇的事
他们不会给你留太久位子的 我很高兴和你一起演奏
请回复 艾瑞克
嘿 今晚乐队不练习吗
Hey. No band practice tonight?
待会儿的
Oh, later.
在找工作来付那愚蠢的汽车旅馆费用
Looking for jobs to pay for stupid motel rooms.
我保证 在路上看到干净的床单和暖和的毛巾
I bet you won't think clean sheets and warm showers
-你就不会觉得蠢了 -前提是我能去的话
- are so stupid on the road. - If I'm on the road.
不知道暑假前怎么挣够2000块
I don't know how I'm gonna make two grand before summer.
什么 我以为你们是各付各的
What, I thought you guys were splitting it?
没错 你是这么以为的 只是...
Oh, yeah, you thought. But...
乐队其他人不用听你的话
the rest of the band doesn't have to listen to what you say.
他们家长也不在乎他们住哪儿
And their parents don't care where they stay.
信任他们
They trust them.
我们同意就是信任你了 布兰登
We are trusting you by saying yes, Brandon.
好 但是还提了一堆我没法做到的条件
OK, but with all these conditions that I'm never gonna be able to meet,
这又何必呢 这不是同意 是换一种方式拒绝
it's like, why bother? It's not a yes, it's a backdoor "No."
老爸在乎我们住哪儿吗
Does Dad care where we stay?
你♥爸♥跟我步调一致
Your dad and I are on the same page.
-是 你的步调 -好 听我说
- Yeah, your page. - OK, listen to me.
如果乐队想要上路
If the band wants to go on the road...
他们会撇下我去巡演
Then they will go on tour without me.
我们需要谈谈
we need to talk.
不好意思我见了你的教父
I am sorry that I went to your sponsor.
我承认我越界了
I admit that I over-stepped.
可我很担心你 麦克
But I have been very worried about you, Mike.
你知道我们有个儿子的
And you know we have a son together,
这周末我们可以一起坐坐喝杯咖啡
so maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee this weekend.
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
你能想个更好的理由吗 我是没辙了
Can you think of a better reason? I can't.
要是你现在敢直视我
I'll let you go if you can look me in the eye
告诉我你没有感受到我所感受的 我就放你走
and tell me that you don't feel what I feel.
汤姆 这太过了
Tom, it's... It's too much.
我知道你想这样 肯德拉
I know you want this, Kendra.
你都写在脸上了
I can see it in your eyes.
好吧 歇了吧
All right, let's call it.
你合唱前为什么进晚了
Why were you coming in so late on that pre-chorus?
够接近了
It was close enough.
是你一直喋喋不休地讲求时间点的
You're the one always harping on timing.
下次我会改好的
I'll fix it next time.
那今晚我们干嘛
So what should we do tonight?
出去 待这里
Go out? Stay in?
你妈妈们不会进来的吧
You don't think your moms will come in here will they?
不会
No.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
没什么好谈的吧
There's nothing to talk about. Right?
有我没我你们都会去巡演
You'll go on tour with or without me.
那你想我们怎样
What do you expect us to do?
不怎样
Nothing.
不过 如果我不能去
But, you know, if I can't go,
你们是不是要表演我的那些歌♥呢
what, are you just gonna play my songs?
-是我们的歌♥ -我写的
- They're our songs. - That I wrote.
那谁负责和声呢 贾斯珀吗
I mean, who's gonna do the harmonies, Jasper?
你没加入之前乐队就有了
Hey, we were a band before you.
水平渣的乐队
Not a very good one.
任性够了吗
Ego much?
我只是说 你跟我在一起会更好
I just mean that you're better with me.
没人否定这一点 布兰登 但...
No one's denying that, Brandon, but...
我想这就是摇滚 人各为己 对吧
That's rock and roll, I guess. Every man for himself, right?
好 听着...
OK, look...
我们都清楚你在这乐队中举足轻重
We all know you're a huge part of this band.
而且有你我们的确更好
And, yes, we are better with you.
只是...2000块不是笔小数目
It's just... $2,000 is a lot of money.
我们要把时间全投入来彩排
And we need to spend all of our time rehearsing,
不能浪费在最低收入的工作上
not working minimum wage jobs.
你希望因为你家长不让你去
Do you expect us to give up the chance to tour
我们就放弃巡演的机会吗
because your parents won't let you go?
不
No.
我们真的很想你去
We really want you to go.
我觉得今晚我只想...自己待会儿
I think I'm just gonna...be alone tonight.
好
Ok.
你觉得能否腾出一分钟时间
You think you can spare a minute for a guy
给有可能约会的男孩
you may or may not be dating?
温馨的小窝
Sweet lair.
我就是在这里策划
It's where I hatch all my plots
毫无理由地和男生分手的
to break up with guys for no reason.
所以...怎么了 你还好吗
So... what's going on? Are you OK?
是因为巡演吗
Is it the tour?
因为我们在一起的首个夏天我会有三周不在吗
Because I'll be away for three weeks of our first summer together?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表