剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
好高兴见到你
It was so good to meet you.
我可不介意住在这儿
I wouldn't mind living here.
你现在辞了职
We'll be lucky to still
我们能保住自己的房♥子就不错了
live where we do now that you quit your job.
你肯定就是莉娜了 我是吉尔
You must be Lena. I'm Jill.
很高兴终于见到你们俩了
Hi. It's nice to finally meet you both.
我是罗伯特 谢谢你们能来
I'm Robert. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你为凯丽和女生之家所做的一切
Well, thank you for what you're doing for Callie and for Girls United.
那是我们的荣幸
It's our pleasure.
还有谢谢你签署了文件
And, uh, thank you, for signing the papers.
当然 我只是想让凯丽幸福
Of course. I just want Callie to be happy.
我们很爱她
Well, we love her very much.
我能看得出
Yes, I can see that.
你们还要多久才能领养她呢
How soon do you think before you can adopt her?
我们还得去上几次庭 但几周后应该就行了
Well, we have to get a court date, but a couple weeks, probably.
几乎所有宾客都到了
Well, it looks like most everyone's here.
没错 让我们正式开始吧
Yes, uh, let's get this party started.
去吧
Let's do it.
请大家注意一下
Could I have everyone's attention, please?
感谢大家在我们的临时通知下赶来
Thank you all for coming, on such short notice.
我猜现在我们知道谁是真正的朋友了
I guess now we know who our real friends are.
我和吉尔最近
Jill and I, we recently
通过一个朋友听说了女生之家
heard about Girls United through a friend.
这个教♥养♥院♥为
And we were very impressed
处境危险的女孩们提供了一个安全的住所
by what this group home does for at-risk girls,
让我们深受感动
providing a safe and...
你跟我认识的一个女孩很像
You know, you look a lot like a girl I know.
是吗
Really?
不幸的是 因为遭遇火灾
Unfortunately, they had
他们失去了自己的房♥子
a fire recently and they lost their house.
而这就是我们今天聚在这里的原因 募捐
And that's really why we're here today, it's to help raise money
来让她们有一个新家
so that they can get a new home.
她是金发
She's a blonde.
谁
Who is?
跟你长得像的那个女孩
The girl you look like.
她漂亮吗
Is she pretty?
没你漂亮
Not as pretty as you.
但我一直就喜欢褐色头发
But I've always been into brunettes.
敬请欣赏小妹妹乐队带来的演出
...enjoy Someone's Little Sister.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
他们很厉害
They're really good.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢你所做的一切
Listen, thanks, for all this,
不光是谢你为女生之家所做的
for what you did for, well, for not only Girls United
还谢你支持我 没让我放弃
but for having my back, for not letting me give up.
你该谢的人是罗伯特
It's really Robert we should thank.
但我知道你去请他帮忙对你并不容易
But I know it wasn't easy for you, to ask him to do this.
他签署了文件好让我被领养
Oh, he signed the papers. So I can get adopted.
那很好
That's great.
而且他没让我签
And he's not making me sign the, uh,
免责条款之类的
liability waiver, whatever.
很好
Right, yeah.
他说他相信我并不想要他的东西
So he said that he trusts that i don't want anything from him.
为什么 你为什么不想要他的东西
And why? Why don't you want anything from him?
-你说钱吗 -不是
- Like money? - No.
我是说父爱
Like a relationship.
凯丽 很明显他爱你
I mean, it's quite obvious, Callie, he loves you.
他跟我不熟
He barely knows me.
别这样
Oh, now come on.
爱上你不需要很长时间 凯丽
It doesn't take very long to love you, Callie.
你很棒 真的
You're pretty amazing, you are.
你既善良还有同情心
You're kind, you've got a compassionate heart.
除此之外 你还是他的女儿
And besides, you're his daughter.
所以呢
So.
所以他从没机会当你的父亲
So he never had the chance to be a father to you and,
很明显他很想要当你的父亲
I mean, it's pretty clear that he wants to be.
如果你让他当的话
If you'll let him.
我只是想不通你为什么不给他一个机会
I just... I really can't figure out why you wouldn't.
我只是说可能
I'm just saying that maybe it's
现在收回辞呈还不算晚
not too late to get back the job you have and love.
那裘德呢 谁来帮他
And what about Jude? Who fights for him?
我来 我上书抗♥议♥又不会有利益冲突
I do. It's not a conflict of interest for me to write a letter.
实话说 我觉得这属于灰色地带 莉娜
Frankly, I think that there's some grey area here, Lena.
所以你同意蒙绨的说法
So you agree with Monte?
我不是这个意思
I'm not saying that...
我不知道你也要来
Hey. I didn't know you were coming.
-我想来捐款 -那很好
- Yeah, I wanted to make a donation. - Oh, that's nice.
-你该去参加无声拍卖♥♥ -是吗
- You should check out the silent auction. - Yeah?
但你绝不能在竞拍波多黎各之旅时比我出价高
But don't you dare outbid me on that trip to Puerto Rico.
就算竞拍下我也去不了
Like that's gonna happen.
失陪下 我去喝点东西
Excuse me. I need something to drink.
孩子们在见过安娜之后怎么样
So, how are the kids? After meeting with Ana?
他们还好 他们还好
They're OK. They're OK.
此时此刻我更担心我的妻子
At the moment, I'm a little bit more concerned about my wife.
-为什么 出什么事了 -她辞职了
- Why? What's going on? - She quit her job.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不是为了她以为的那个原因
Not for the reason that she thinks.
在我看来 她失去了校长之位和孩子
In my opinion, I think she lost the principal job and the baby.
她想夺回控制权 而有时...
And she wants control over something and sometimes...
你拥有的唯一控制权就是放弃
The only control you have is to quit.
谢谢你们的欣赏
Thank you. Thanks for listening.
现在我们要把话筒交给
Uh, we're gonna go ahead and turn it over to the people
你们真正想听其发言的人 凯丽
you really came to hear from. Callie?
大家好 我叫凯丽
Hi. My name's Callie.
我以前住在女生之家
And I... I was at Girls United.
起初 我认为我不属于那里 大家都这么想
At first, I didn't think I belonged there, no one does.
但丽塔 管理这一切的出色的女人
But Rita, the amazing woman that runs the whole thing,
她不会让你
she... she doesn't let
逃避承担自己...此处省略脏字
you get away with your... bad word deleted.
并非因为她是个狠角色 虽然她的确是
Not because she's a hard ass, which she is,
而是因为她在乎
but because she cares.
她真的在乎每一个走进她的门的女孩
She really cares about every girl that walks through her door.
因为她还有其他女孩
And it's because of her and the other girls
以及我很棒的弟弟和我的寄养家庭
and my wonderful brother and foster family,
他们让我终于相信我可以对自己的未来有信心
that I finally believed I could have faith in my future.
丽塔 你是女生之家的灵魂和核心
Rita, you are the heart and soul of Girls United.
你孜孜不倦地工作 报酬又不多
You work tirelessly for not much money
甚至不被人感激
and not a lot of gratitude.
但谢谢你没放弃
But thank you for not giving up.
是你给我了勇气
You've given me the courage
让我接受自己的一切
to embrace everything that I am.
让我不害怕接受爱
And to not be afraid of accepting love.
我还想感谢罗伯特·奎因
So I want to acknowledge Robert Quinn...
他不仅是个好人
for not only being a really nice guy
而且是我父亲
but for being my father.
这个说来话长了
It's a long story.
我们是最近才认亲的
We only really found out about each other recently.
但是我真的很感激他现在在我的身边
But I'm really grateful to have him in my life now.
谢谢你 罗伯特 谢谢你 吉尔
So thank you, Robert and thank you Jill
还有我妹妹 索菲娅
and my sister, Sophia
谢谢你们对我这么好
for being so kind to me.
下面丽塔说几句吧
And now, Rita?
大家好 我是丽塔·亨德瑞克斯
Hi, everyone, I'm Rita Hendricks.
这里大多数人我都是今天的活动上才认识的
I met most of you at this amazing event.
我真的不知道该说什么
I really don't know what to say.
我们以为女生之家没有了 但是 怎么说呢
We thought Girls United was over but, I don't know,
爱可以撼动山峰 创造奇迹
love can move mountains, make miracles
可能还会给我们栋新房♥子
and maybe just get us a new house.
我永远不会忘记今晚...
I'll never forget this night and, um...
我们都非常感谢大家
...we all thank you, very much.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表