剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on The Fosters...
我们和裘德的医师聊过了
We spoke to Jude's therapist.
-那他为什么不说话了 -他们认为是所谓的
- Why isn't he talking? - They think it's something
"选择性缄默症"
called selective mutism.
-更像是一种应对机制 -那我们该怎么办
- It's a coping mechanism. - What are we supposed to do then?
-我们不能太把他的沉默当 -好啊 小子
- I'm not gonna make a big deal about... - Hey, buddy.
-你跟艾玛说海莉的事了吗 -是
- You told Emma about Haley? - Yes.
你为什么告诉海莉你们是一对 而不告诉艾玛
Why would you tell Haley you were a couple and not tell Emma?
跟你无关
That's none of your business.
其实是你想
This is about you trying to be
跟其他女孩一样
like all those other girls.
-你没事吧 -其实有事
- Are you OK? - Not really, no.
我吃了一个加药布朗尼 我好害怕
I ate a pot brownie and I am freaking out.
没事 你犯错了而已
It's OK, you made a mistake.
明天一切又会回归正常了
And tomorrow everything is gonna be back to normal.
不 不会再回归正常了
No, things will never be normal again.
我跟达妮上♥床♥了
I slept with Dani.
达妮
Dani?
今天我想跟怀亚特滚床单
I was gonna have sex with Wyatt today.
我有点慌了 我忽然
I kinda freaked out. All of the sudden,
就不能呼吸了 感觉好像他要把我压垮了
I couldn't breathe and I just felt like he was gonna crush me.
-你只是太紧张了吧 -也许
- Maybe you were just nervous. - Or maybe
我还爱布兰登
I'm still in love with Brandon.
-我以为你已经放下他了 -我也以为
- I thought you were over him. - Yeah, I thought so too.
-不要放弃怀亚特 -不会的
- Don't give up on Wyatt. - I'm not.
-他就是利亚姆 -你跟我说过的那个寄养哥哥
- That was Liam. - The foster brother - you told me about?
他强迫我跟他发生了关系
He forced me to have sex with him.
不行 凯丽 你知道这点 对吧
That's not cool, Callie. You know that, right?
他做什么都不行
That what he did wasn't cool.
凯丽阿米蒂发送给裘宝儿
我今天好像看到利亚姆了
我们粉色是不是用得过头了
Did we overdo it with the pink?
也许我们该弄得中性一点
Maybe we shoulda gone more gender neutral.
少糖少香料 每件事都很棒
You know, less sugar and spice and everything nice.
没有我们的女儿就每件事都很棒了
Hm. No daughter of ours is gonna be everything nice.
说到调皮 孩子们都还在睡觉
Speaking of naughty, kids are still asleep.
不是所有孩子都在睡
Mmm. Not all the kids.
宝贝 妈妈在这儿
Oh, honey, Mama's here.
妈妈在这儿
Mama's here.
我觉得她饿了
Yeah. I think she's hungry.
她老饿
She's always hungry.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
她遗传了你修长可爱的手指
You know, she has your lovely long fingers.
还有你石头般完美的小脚趾
And your perfect little flintstone toes.
干什么又是吼又是摔门的
What's with all the yelling and the door slamming?
让玛丽安娜别插手我的事
Tell Mariana sinking her nose in my business.
我受够了他老跟我朋友约会
I'm sick of you dating about all of my friends.
-什么朋友 -海莉
- What friends? - Haley.
-你在跟海莉约会 -不是 他们只是上♥床♥
- You're dating Haley? - No, no. They're having sex.
看见了吧 闭嘴
See? Shut up!
不许跟你姐妹说 闭嘴
Don't tell your sister to shut up.
-谢谢 -你 你兄弟的事别去多嘴
- Thank you. - And you, shut up about your brother's business!
艾玛怎么回事
What happened with Emma?
-我们分手了 -但是现在 艾玛想要复合
- We broke up. - But now, Emma wants to get back together
而他没跟她说海莉的事
and he didn't wanna tell her
这样他就能骗她什么的
about Haley so he can, like, string her along
所以我跟她说了
or something, so I told her.
-你戴安全套了吗 -妈妈
- Are you using condoms? - Mom.
-戴了吗 -当然戴了
- Are you? - Yes, of course.
-真恶心 -处♥女♥才这么说
- Gross. - Says the virgin.
好了 够了 不准再摔门
OK, enough! No more door slamming.
-妈妈 -你没事吧
- Mom. - Are you OK?
我没事 只是刚刚起来得太快了
I'm fine. Just got up a little too fast.
去做家庭作业
Do your homework.
西尔克罗夫特医生 我是莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特
Hi, Dr. Hillcroft, it's Lena Adams Foster.
很抱歉打到你手♥机♥上 但是
I'm sorry to call you on your cell but
我一整天只要一摇晃就头疼
I just had a headache all day that I can't shake.
我想知道我能否吃点什么药
and I was wondering if there was anything I could take?
如果你能回复我 请打我手♥机♥或者短♥信♥我
So could you call me, please, on my cell or text me?
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你在哪儿
Hey, where are you?
我刚准备走 你还好吗
Well, I was just getting ready to leave here. Is everything OK?
还好
Yeah, yeah.
-快点回家 -好
- Hurry home. - I will.
所以发生多久了
So how long's this been going on?
别说得好像我俩有一腿
Don't make it sound like we're having an affair.
这里确实有些秘密啊
Well, something secret is going on here.
好吧 我去过中转屋
OK, look, I went to the halfway house
-我喝酒那晚 -我知道 有目击者看到你
- the night I slipped, OK? - Yeah, I know. A witness saw you.
有目击者看到我 是什么意思
What do you mean a witness saw me?
我给他看你的照片 他指认了你
I showed him your picture and he identified you.
-你在查我吗 -因为你在说谎
- You're investigating me?! - Because you were lying.
-你以为怎么了 史戴菲 -你一直酗酒...
- And you thought what, Stef? - You had been drinking...
-什么 你以为我杀了她 -你手上还有血
- What, that I killed her? - ...and you had blood on your hands.
他一直在帮我
He's been helping me.
我已经有六十天没吸毒了
I've been sober for 60 days now.
自从我十五岁以来 最长的一次了
It's the longest since I was 15.
那你怀着龙凤胎时还在吸毒
So you were doing drugs while you were pregnant with the twins?
-这太过分了 -为什么我们不出去谈
- That's a low blow. - Why don't we take this outside.
太好了
Please.
所以 麦克 你是她的资助者吗 是这样吗
So, what, Mike? You're her "Sponsor"? Is that it?
你真的认为我会杀人吗
You really think I'm capable of murder?
别想反过来质问我
Don't turn this around on me.
你知道有多少晚上我都躺下睡不着吗
Do you know how many nights I have laid awake...
我就知道你不会赞成的
I knew you wouldn't approve...
我就不赞成
I don't approve.
那个女的骗我们 威胁我们
That woman has lied, and threatened,
不择手段地破坏我们一家人
and manipulated my family.
她差点害你入狱
She almost landed you in jail.
她利用我们的儿子试图敲诈我们 麦克
She used our son to try and extort us, Mike.
对 她做了很可怕的事 因为她生病了
Yes. She's done horrible things, because she's sick.
我不求你能理解 你没上过瘾
I don't expect you to understand, you're not an addict.
但她不是个特别糟糕的人
But she's not a terrible person.
这都谁付的钱
Who's paying for this?
我付的 但她找到工作就不会了
I am but just until she can get a job...
我真不敢相信你怎么这么蠢
I can't believe how foolish you're being.
她可以告你收买♥♥证人罪
You could be charged with witness tampering...
她不会去检察官那里的
She's not gonna go to the DA.
我可不想搀和这件事
I want no part of this.
很好 那就别跟踪我了 忙你自己的事去
Good. Then stop following me and mind your own business.
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, baby, what's going on?
布兰登刚把妈妈送到了急救室
Brandon just took Mama to the emergency room.
-什么 怎么了 -她昏倒了 还一直吐
- What? Why? - She fainted and she was throwing up.
-哪个急救室 -圣十字
- What ER? - Sacred Cross.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
-高压140 低压90 -还不错
- 140 over 90. - Which is good.
-没升 -也没降下来
- It hasn't risen. - It hasn't gone down either.
好吧
Ok.
一天喝八杯水 拜托
Eight glasses a day, please.
你确定不想要我通知你妈吗
Are you sure you don't want me to call your mother?
算了 我应该回避压力才对
No. I'm supposed to avoid stress,
而不是把压力叫来过周末
not invite it for the weekend.
我大概应该打给医生吧
Maybe I should call the doctor.
不用 拜托别跟"狼来了"的孩子似的
Mm. No. Don't be the boy who cried wolf, please.
如果药物治疗无效
If the medication isn't working...
只要血压没升
As long as it doesn't go any higher,
医生说就没有好担心的
the doctor said there's nothing to worry about.
我才不信没有呢
Well, I wouldn't say nothing.
-我有在逼你吗 -有点
- Am I driving you crazy? - A little bit.
-好吧 -亲爱的 好爱你如此细心照顾我
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表