剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
有个叫莎拉的女孩
There's this girl, Sarah.
利亚姆早就跟我说你会这么做
Liam told me you would do something like this.
他不爱你 莎拉 他只是在利用你
He doesn't love you, Sarah. He's just using you.
你不懂
You don't know that.
我们要收养她的宝宝
We're adopting the baby.
看来爱德怀镇一家颇具实力的乐队
It seems one of the big-wigs at Idyllwild
去年秋天看了你参加的什么音乐比赛
saw you play at some music competition last fall,
所以他们想邀请你
and would like to offer you
全程参加他们今年的音乐夏令营
a full ride to their summer music program.
这么说你可以去巡演
So you can go on the tour.
但如果通过试奏的话
Yes, but I want to go to idyllwild,
我很想去爱德怀镇
if I can get it.
我在我爸家看到安娜
I... saw Ana at my dad's.
我猜她一直在给她父母寄信
I guess she's been sending letters to her parents,
想跟他们道歉
trying to make amends,
但信总是原封不动被退了回来
but they keep returning them, unopened.
如果让安娜父母知道她怀孕了
that if her parents knew that Ana was pregnant,
他们就可能养她呢
maybe they would take it?
达莉亚和泰勒明晚要偷溜出来
Daria and Taylor are sneaking out tomorrow night
她们想让我们一起去
And they want us to come.
我爸有好多酒 咱们破门进去偷点酒喝
My dad's got tons of booze. Let's break in and steal some.
谁在楼下
Hey! Who's there?!
是我爸
It's my dad!
快走 快
Go! Go! Go! Go!
他以为他女儿晚上在外面玩
I guess he thought his daughter was spending the night out,
所以孩子们溜进去偷酒喝的时候
so when the kids snuck in to get some alcohol
他以为有贼进来 于是拿起了枪
he thought he was being robbed and grabbed his gun
屋里很暗 他开枪打伤了那个男孩
it was dark, he fired, and he hit the boy.
他们现在正盘问他呢
They're working on him now.
-好 谢谢你 -没事
- Ok, thank you. - You bet.
他不会有事的 亲爱的
He's gonna be ok, love.
他会好起来的
He's gonna be all right.
子弹射进了脚这里
The bullet entered the foot here,
还好直接打穿了过去
and thankfully passed clean through.
我们要手术修复肌腱 但我觉得
We need to operate to repair the tendons but I don't think
应该不会有永久性损伤
We're talking about permanent damage here.
他要打棒球的 还能打吗
He, uh, he plays baseball, is he still gonna be able to?
最近没法上球场了
Well, he's not gonna be on the field anytime soon,
但你可以告诉教士队
but you can tell the Padres
保留他的一席之地
to keep holding his spot in the line-up.
我会叫护士进来帮你准备好
I'm gonna send the nurses in, to get you prepped,
我们会把这处理好的
and we'll get this taken care of.
谢谢
Thank you.
你究竟怎么想的 那样偷溜进去
What the hell were you thinking, sneaking out like that?
有谁会那么蠢大半夜的
What kind of idiot breaks into someone's house
闯进别人家里
in the middle of the night?
是因为那个女孩吗 叫达莉亚的那个
Is this about that girl? That girl Daria?
是因为她你才这么做吗 是因为她你才开溜的吗
Is that why you did this? Is that why you snuck out?
-不 -不是吗 不是因为这个吗
- No. - It's not? It's not why you did it?
不是的 好吧
It's not, ok?!
我溜出去就可以见到裘德了 懂了吗
I snuck out so I could see Jude, all right?!
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
偷酒喝 这是谁的主意
Stealing alcohol? Who's idea was that?
我不...我记不清了
I don't... I can't really remember.
裘德 你太小了还不能喝酒
Jude, you are way too young to be drinking.
我知道
I know.
我们没...我们没有想清楚
We weren't... We weren't thinking, I guess.
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
-他怎么样 -他没事
- How is he? - He's ok.
他们正准备手术呢
They're getting ready for surgery.
我可以见见他吗
Can I see him?
现在不方便
Um... Not right now.
我可以跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
当然
Sure.
他现在要做好一会儿手术呢
He's gonna be in surgery for a while now.
我们在这儿也没什么可以做的
There's nothing we can do here,
所以我们还是回家吧
so we should probably go home.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说他不想让你见康纳
He said that he doesn't want you to see Connor.
明天呢
What about tomorrow?
不 他就是完全不想让你见到康纳
No. He doesn't want you to see Connor at all.
他觉得你们不该继续做朋友了
He doesn't think you should be friends anymore.
康纳跟他说这都是你的主意
Connor told him it was all your idea,
偷溜出去 喝酒 所有的事
the sneaking out, the drinking, all of it.
是真的吗
Is that true?
-那他会去坐牢吗 -不会的
- So is he gonna go to jail? - I don't think so.
他立刻就跟警♥察♥自首了
He turned himself in to police right away,
而且也不是故意的 所以...
and it was unintentional, so...
他们在他家 对吧
They were in his house, right? I mean,
加州不是有自卫法的吗
doesn't California have a stand your ground law?
是 总之就这类的吧
Yeah, something like it, anyway.
现在我们要担心的是
So now we have to worry about
孩子们哪些朋友的家长在家里放了枪
which of our kids' friends' parents keep guns in the house?
我们生活的时代啊...
The times we live in...
你就在家里放了枪 对吧 妈妈
Well, you have a gun in the house, right, mom.
是 但是为了我的工作 而且锁在保险柜里
Yes, I do, but it's for my work and it locked up in a safe.
那你们要拿裘德怎么办
So what are you guys gonna do about Jude?
不用担心裘德的事 我们会处理的
Don't worry about Jude's consequences, we will handle that.
别去烦他 他昨晚过得很糟
Just don't pick on him. He had a really bad night.
我都没想到他有这胆子
I didn't think he had it in him.
我知道我们说过
I know we said that we were
打算今天跟孩子们说收养婴儿的事
gonna tell the kids today about adopting the baby.
-但这事可以等等 你觉得呢 -你说呢
- But it can wait, don't you think? - You think?
肯定要等了 除非
That is, of course, unless you have
你瞒着我还有什么超级大秘密
some other super secret plan you're keeping from me?
好了 我得换身衣服
All right, I've gotta get dressed.
我今天可以和你一起走吗
Hey, can I ride with you today?
你去学校干嘛 今天是教师工作日
Why are you going to school? It's teacher work day.
舞团的事
Dance team.
好 但我和妈妈今天要去见凯丽的社工
Sure, honey, but mom and I have to meet with Callie's social worker,
要有一会儿呢
so, it'll be a bit.
好
Ok.
你今天还是会陪我练车吧
And, hey, you're still taking me driving today, right?
看完牙医之后
After the dentist?
你在陪玛丽安娜练车吗
You're giving Mariana a driving lesson?
什么 等等 我什么时候说过这话
What, wait a minute, when did I say this?
上周
Last week.
不公平 我也有驾照的
No fair. I have my permit too.
你们只有一个人考了两次呢
And only one of you had to take the test twice.
闭嘴 这些问题实在太明显了
Shut up! Those questions were way too obvious.
我以为他们是想害我答错呢
I thought they were trying to trick me.
"当你看到停车标志的时候 你应该
"When you can to a stop sign, you should...
A选项 总是停车
A, always stop,
B选项 有时停车
B, sometimes stop,
C选项 除非紧急情况 否则要停车"
C, stop except in an emergency."
总是停车 不是吧
Always stop? Really?
我想不可能那么二的问题吧
I figured it couldn't be that stupid, could it?
结果真是
Turns out, it was.
听着 即使我真的说陪你练车
Well, listen, even if I did say I would take you driving,
我不是说我这么说过 我忘了
and I'm not saying I did, I forgot.
我也忘了你还约了牙医
And I also forgot you have a dentist appointment.
所以你哥哥会带你去的
So your brother's gonna have to take you.
什么 不要...我是有自己的生活的
What? No... I do have a life, you know.
是 我们知道你有
Yes, we know you do.
我们都很感激你为我们
And we all appreciate the huge sacrifices
做出的巨大牺牲
that you make for us.
其实有人可以教我们怎么开车的
You know, there is someone who could teach us how to drive.
不 没门 绝不可能
No. No way. Not happening.
你之前没做过这种事
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表