剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
go find someone new,
在他们面前展示你的新形象
reinvent yourself in their eyes,
尝试一次没有瑕疵的生活
and try once more to live without flaw,
但迟早你会意识到
but sooner or later you realize
你逃避的唯一一件事 就是死亡
the only thing you're running from is death.
不是什么别人 是...
It's not another person at all, it's...
是死亡...
it's death, and...
当你最终要面对死亡的时候 你...
when that finally occurs to you, you...
你最渴望的
...you yearn more than anything
就是一个真正懂你的人
for someone who really knows you.
懂你的一举一动
Who really knows every inch of you.
等你走了 会记得你
And will remember you when you're gone.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is that
如果...
if...
如果创伤和痛苦会世代相传的话
if trauma and pain can echo through generations,
爱也可以
then so can love.
如果遗弃能够波及时间
If abandonment can ripple across time,
那么陪伴也可以
then so can presence.
你这辈子失去过很多
I mean, you-you've suffered a lot of loss in your life,
琼妮 但你也得到很多爱
Joanie, but you've also had a lot of love.
你可能不能拯救地球
And you may not be able to save the Earth.
但你可以陪伴你的孩子
But you can be there for your children.
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens.
惠特尼
别告诉别人 但我想爸了
Don't tell anyone, but I miss Dad.
好
Yeah.
你觉得他今晚在哪
Where do you think he is tonight?
他在这
He's here.
什么意思 他在这
What do you mean? He's here?
不 不是 他在蒙托克
No, no. He's in Montauk.
我想
I think.
至少他早上是在的
At least he was this morning.
-为什么 -我们排练了你的快闪
- Why? - We rehearsed your flash mob.
马丁
Martin.
我觉得你不应该知道这件事
I don't think you were supposed to know that.
你们怎么能不告诉我他在蒙托克
How could you not tell me he was in Montauk?
他让我们别说的
He told us not to.
他觉得你知道了会不高兴
He thought it would upset you.
但是他得在这
But he had to be here.
他基本上策划了整场婚礼
He basically planned the entire wedding.
我以为是妈接手的
I thought Mom took over the wedding planning.
她告诉我她会接手的
She told me she would.
不 我觉得也许是你告诉她要接手
No, I think maybe you told her that she was going to.
这是团队的力量
Look, it was a group effort,
我们都参与了
and we all pitched in.
是的 我不知道你为什么不高兴
Yeah. I don't know why you're so upset.
我觉得效果很好
I think it came together really well.
什么 所以他现在就一个人待在哪个地方
What, so he's just somewhere by himself right now
在我们都在享受派对的时候
while we're all enjoying the party?
你说你不想他参加的
Well, you said you didn't want him here.
他在哪待着
Where the fuck is he even staying?
回忆旅馆
At the Memory Motel.
你当然会知道 史黛丝
Of course you know that, Stacey.
你是爸的乖乖女
You're such a fucking daddy's girl.
她才12岁
Hey. She's 12.
我就是觉得
Look, I just think it's really awful
你们没一个人告诉我他来这里这件事很糟糕
that none of you told me that he was coming here.
如果是我疯了...
As if I'm the crazy one, like...
我们不认为你疯了 惠特
We don't think you're crazy, Whit.
我们只是想让你今天过得开心
We just wanted you to have a good day.
我们所有人 包括他
All of us, him included.
你怎么能让他来这里
How could you let him come here?
我以为你明白 所有人中最起码你懂
I thought you understood. You of all people.
我懂
I do understand.
你♥爸♥犯过大错
Your father's made some real mistakes
你深受其害
and you've had to bear the brunt of them.
但他的确很爱你 惠特
But he does love you, Whit.
他想为你这么做
And he wanted to do this for you.
即使他不能当场看到
Even if he couldn't be here to see it.
他把你们都耍了
Yeah. He's got you all fooled.
他给我妈买♥♥了飞机票
He bought my mother a plane ticket.
他本不需要那么做
He didn't have to do that.
他那么做了
He did?
操
Fuck.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我可以和新娘跳一支舞吗
Could I get a dance with the bride?
当然了 外公
Of course, Grandpa.
怎么了 孩子
What's wrong, kiddo?
作为一个有痴呆症的人你洞察力太强了
You're awfully perceptive for someone with dementia.
今天状态好
Well, this is a good day.
告诉我 怎么了
So tell me, what's on your mind?
今天是你结婚的大喜日子 你看起来没那么开心
It's your wedding day. You don't look happy.
有点时候我不知道怎么想
Sometimes I don't know what to think.
关于什么
About what?
如果有人狠狠伤害了你 你要原谅他们吗
If people hurt you very badly, do you have to forgive them?
不
No.
但有的时候心怀怨恨对你的伤害
But sometimes it hurts you more than it hurts them
比对他们的还大
to hold a grudge.
那有什么意义呢
What's it all for, then?
如果人们可以随心所欲 不管做什么都会被原谅
If people can act however they want and get forgiven,
那一开始做个好人
then what is the point of trying to be good
有什么意义呢
in the first place?
我觉得这取决于你想过什么样的生活
I think it's about what kind of life you want to live.
你的一生中有很多机会
You will have plenty of opportunities
愤怒
to be angry in your life.
但你只要很少的机会去爱别人
You have less chance to love people, though.
真的爱他们
Really love them.
所以你...
So you just...
你想小心 因为你浪费了
...you want to be careful how many of those opportunities
多少机会
you squander.
年轻人觉得机会会一直有的
I think young people believe they'll just keep coming,
但不是的
but they don't.
外公 你能帮我个忙吗
Grandpa, can you help me with something?
当然
Anything for you.
你真的觉得他会那么做吗
You really think he's gonna do it?
-他说他会的 -如果他忘了呢
- He said he would. - What if he forgets?
他刚刚很清醒
He was totally lucid a moment ago.
看起来很危险
It seems really dangerous.
-他患有阿兹海默症 -你有更好的办法
- He has Alzheimer's. - Do you have a better way
能溜出这场婚礼吗
to sneak out of this wedding?
走出去就好
We can just walk out.
她不行 你个白♥痴♥ 她是新娘
She can't, you idiot. She's the bride.
天啊 他来了 好 好...
Oh, my God, here he comes. Okay, okay. Um...
还记得我们的计划吗 切蛋糕刀
Do we know the plan? Cake knife?
-在这里 -平盘
- Check. - Platter?
-拿了 -好
- Yeah. Check. - Okay.
我的天 布鲁斯
Oh, my God. Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
-不 好了 快快快快 -好
- No! Okay. Go, go, go, go. - Okay.
去找你妹
Go find your sister.
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
我太爱你们了
I love you so much.
我拿了香槟
I found champagne!
我拿到外套了
I got the coats!
确定要这么做吗
Are we sure about this?
快
Come on.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
停下 退后
Everyone stop! Back up!
-退后 -我的天
- Back up! - Jesus Christ.
-怎么了 -发生什么了
- What is it? - What is going on?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表