剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
现在真正重要的是不惜一切
And what's really important here is to protect
保护诺亚的感受 对吧
Noah's feelings at all costs, right?
你刚才说要给我倒杯酒
You said you were making me a drink?
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了 史黛丝 你还好吗
What's up, Stace? You okay?
听
Listen.
"我在《坠落》片场遇到了诺亚·索洛维
"I met Noah Solloway on the set of Descent,
我是片子的场记
where I'm the script supervisor.
他看上去像是个正人君子
He seemed like a gentleman,
我在这行很少遇到这样的人
one of the few I've met in this business.
至少我是这么认为的
Or so I thought.
直到有天晚上他在一场派对上吻了我
Until a party one night where he kissed me,
又脱掉我的衣服
then took off my clothes,
然后带着我的衣服跑了 把我晾在那儿
ran away with them and left me there,
-我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥害怕极了" -史黛丝
- naked and terrified." - Stacey.
-给我 -不
- Give me that. - No!
"我在儿童万圣节派对的外面 天都黑了
"I was outside in the dark at a Halloween party for children.
我哪儿都去不了
I couldn't go anywhere.
天很冷
It was freezing.
最终一名服务员解救了我
A cater waiter finally came to my rescue.
诺亚·索洛维喜欢侮辱女人"
Noah Solloway gets off on humiliating women."
给我好吗
Can I take that, please?
我带他去的派对
I took him to that party.
是这样吗
Is it true?
是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
不 不是你的错 史黛丝
No, it's not your fault, Stacey.
我要发表...声明
I'll make a... statement.
你能给我写下来吗
Can you write it?
当然可以
Sure.
你想说什么
What do you want it to say?
"我和我的家人看到今天《名利场》
"My family and I are saddened and in shock
刊登的爆料后感到悲伤和震惊
after the revelations in today's Vanity Fair article.
我对那些站出来的女性深表同情
I empathize greatly with the women who came forward,
我很钦佩她们
and I admire them.
关于诺亚·索洛维我只能说
All I can say about Noah Solloway
对于我们的四个孩子来说 他是合格的父亲
is that he's been a good father to our four children
孩子们都爱他
and they love him.
希望人们能为这几个孩子考虑
I ask that people think of these children,
尊重我们的隐私
respect our privacy
不要让他们为父亲的行为负责"
and not hold them responsible for their father's actions."
谢谢
Thank you.
-萨莎 -什么事
- Sasha? - Yeah?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
她说她马上就发表
Um, she said she's gonna put it out right away.
这是什么意思 在哪发表
What does that mean? Put it out where?
她可能会联♥系♥佩特拉·瑞斯
She's probably gonna get in touch with Petra Ranes.
-你的公♥关♥认识佩特拉 -是的
- Your publicist knows Petra? - Yeah.
当然认识 就是她联♥系♥了所有人
Sure. I mean, she was the one that contacted everybody
写了最初那篇文章
about the original article.
现在一切都安排好了
So, now that it's all taken care of,
我们要不要把手♥机♥放在一旁
uh, should we put our phones away
试着放松一下呢
and just try and relax a bit?
请吧
Please.
想不想喝点酒
Do you want some wine?
好啊
Yeah.
抱歉 是我
Sorry. It's just me.
海伦 你的肩膀像砖头一样
Helen, your shoulders are like bricks.
是啊
Yeah.
我可能太紧张了
I guess I am pretty tense.
不会有事的
Hey, it's gonna be fine.
我也经历过不少丑闻
I've had my fair share of scandals,
根据我的经验 如果处理得当
and in my experience, if they're handled correctly,
丑闻就会散去然后...
they'll blow over and...
不会再有人记得
no one remembers.
谢谢你帮我处理这件事
Thank you for helping me deal with this.
不客气
Yeah. Sure.
我给你准备泡泡浴好吗
Can I run you a bubble bath?
-泡泡浴 -是啊
- Bubble bath? - Yeah.
听起来很不错 来吧
Actually, that sounds very nice, yeah.
-谢谢你 -走吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
我们是老相识了
...and I have known each other forever.
我丈夫和她丈夫是发小
Our husbands grew up together...
电影呢
What happened to the movie?
我是她的伴娘
I was a bridesmaid in her wedding.
-她穿的裤子 很有标志性 -是的
- She wore pants. It was iconic... - Yes.
真好
Oh, great.
但可惜 这并不是...
But, unfortunately, that's not...
-不是我们今天要聊的 -这是什么
- not what we're going to talk about today.- Um, what's this?
那是伊顿·埃勒里
That's Eden Ellery.
你还记得在卡罗莱纳的派对上见过她吗
Remember you met her at Carolina's party?
记得 记得
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
不过伊顿现在正经历一些非常公开的事情
But Eden is going through something very public, uh, right now.
你们可能听说了
Something you might have heard about.
也许你们中有些人也经历过
Something that maybe even some of you have been through yourselves,
我真的真的很想谈谈这件事
and I really, really wanted to talk about it.
这很重要
It was important.
以防你们一整天都没上推特
Uh, in case you guys have been off Twitter all day,
如果你们没看推特
and if you have been,
谁来给我解释一下你是怎么做到的
someone explain to me how you do that,
伊顿实际上是今天为数不多的
Eden was actually one of a handful of women
在《名利场》站出来的女性
that came forward in Vanity Fair today,
她要讲讲诺亚·索洛维的性骚扰
um, to talk about some pretty traumatic experiences
给她带来的痛苦经历
of sexual harassment by Noah Solloway.
你们还记得《坠落》吗
You guys remember Descent?
那本书 大概
That book that was, like,
五年前大受欢迎
a huge hit, like, five years ago?
十年前 你是他的宣传人员吗
Ten. And you were his publicist?
-是的 -当时你多大
- I was. - And how old were you?
非常非常年轻
Very, very young.
我有一个问题想问你
So, I guess one thing that I want to ask,
你为什么选择现在站出来呢
why did you choose now to come forward?
奇怪的是 我甚至没做出选择
Oddly enough, I didn't even choose it.
我并没有找谁去讲述我的故事
I didn't go looking for somebody to tell my story to.
一位记者给我打电♥话♥ 直截了当地问我
Um, a reporter called me and asked me point-blank
诺亚·索洛维是否骚扰过我
if Noah Solloway had harassed me.
老实说 比西 我再也不想撒谎了
And honestly, Busy, I just didn't feel like lying anymore.
-我的年纪也不小了 -是啊
- I'm too old for that. - Yeah.
我的整个职业生涯
I've spent my entire career
一直在撒谎拯救男人们的声誉
lying to save the reputations of men
而我私下里对他们的行为表示谴责
whose actions I privately deplored.
因此这一次
And so this time...
我决定不再撒谎
I just decided not to.
我决定说出真♥相♥
I decided to tell the truth.
好 那么 今天在推特上
Right. So, on Twitter today,
免不了有各种声音
there has been the inevitable chorus,
人们站出来为诺亚说话
people coming out in Noah's defense,
他们说 那些是很久以前的事了
saying that, you know, the incidents happened
应该有个诉讼时效什么的
so long ago and there should be a statute of limitations
他们还说 这种男人也许会变好
or something, that, you know, maybe these men can change.
我很清楚了我自己相信什么
And I know what I personally believe.
但你怎么看
But what do you think?
诺亚·索洛维应该得到第二次机会吗
Does Noah Solloway deserve a second chance?
我真觉得这不应该由我来说
I-I really don't think it's for me to say.
我只能为我自己说话
I can only speak for myself,
那次巡回之后 我辞职了
and after that tour... I quit my job.
因为我不想和一个男性客户单独在一起
Because I didn't want to be alone with a male client.
是的 我放弃了我...
Yeah, I gave up a career that I had spent...
经营多年的职业
years building.
可我感到很羞愧
And I felt ashamed.
好像是我做了什么勾引了他似的
As if somehow I had done something to lead him on.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表