剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
很高兴再次见到你 索洛维女士
It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Solloway.
见到你很高兴 科林
It's nice to see you, Colin.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我就是累了 老爸
I'm just tired, Dad.
我还什么活都得干 科林因为签证问题
You know, I'm doing everything. Colin still can't work
还不能工作
'cause of his visa situation.
结婚这事 你不是非做不可
This marriage thing, you don't have to do it, you know.
是的 老爸 但实际上我非结不可
Yeah, but actually, Dad, I do,
因为如果我不结婚 科林就得离开美国
because if I don't, then Colin has to leave the country.
妈 维克 这是富尔卡特
Mom, Vik, this is Furkat.
欢迎你
Welcome.
-你俩在一起工作吗 -我是他的助手
- Are you two working together? - I'm his assistant.
但尝试想想看
Try to think of
把惠特尼现在做的当作一种学徒式的学习
what Whitney's doing as a sort of apprenticeship.
她来过这里吗
Was she here?
滚出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
我是场记艾瑞卡
Erica, script supervisor.
在这场床戏中
Uh, in this sex scene,
角色的措辞有多重要
how important is the exact wording?
你在干什么 和海伦
What are you doing, man, with Helen?
她是我孩子的母亲
She's the mother of my children.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
你是向其撒谎 劈腿 离开的人
Whom you lied to, cheated on and left.
-怎么了 -我知道他在这 他在哪 萨莎
- What?! - I know he's here. Where the fuck is he? Sasha!
他在利用你来接近我
He's using you to get to me.
情事
第五季 第四集
第一话
诺亚
特雷弗
Trevor?
史黛丝
Stacey?
该死
Damn it.
嗨 玛格丽特
Oh, hey, Margaret.
你怎么会来这里
Why are you here?
海伦今天要开会
Uh, Helen's got a meeting today.
我来送孩子们去上学
I said I'd take the kids to school.
-他们能走了吗 -早着呢
- Are they ready? - Not remotely.
他们还没吃早餐 因为这里没人
They haven't had their breakfast because there's no one here
做给他们吃
to cook it for them.
他们通常早餐就吃麦片
Well, usually they just have cereal for breakfast.
史黛丝
Hey, Stace.
爸爸
Dad.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
今天是万圣节吗 我都忘了
Oh, God, is it Halloween? I forgot.
好"意外"
Shocker.
你们有什么安排
What are you guys doing?
我们今晚跟妈妈去萨莎·曼家的派对
Oh, uh, we're going to Sasha Mann's party tonight with Mom.
是吗
You are?
嗯 布鲁克林的爸爸说
Yeah. Brooklyn's dad says
萨莎办的派对在洛杉矶是传奇
Sasha's party is legendary in Los Angeles.
看来我是局外人
Oh. Guess I'm out of the loop.
你也会来吗
Are you coming, too?
不 这是我第一次听说有这派对
Uh, no. It's the first I've heard of it.
所以你会来吧
So you'll come.
来不了 我得改作业
I can't. I've got to grade some papers.
爸爸 今天可是万圣节啊 你一定要来
Dad, it's Halloween. You have to come.
不 爸爸八成都不在受邀名单上
No, Dad probably didn't make the guest list.
为什么 萨莎的电影是爸爸编的
Why not? He wrote Sasha's movie.
没人在乎编剧 笨蛋
Nobody cares about the writer, stupid.
爸爸根本就是全片场最没存在感的人
Dad's, like, the most disposable person on set.
特雷弗 别说你妹妹是笨蛋
Trevor, don't call your sister stupid.
如果爸爸没受邀 我也不去
I'm not going if Dad's not invited.
别这样 小傻瓜
Oh, come on now, that's silly.
-你会玩得很开心的 -但我想跟你们一起庆祝
- You'll enjoy it. - But I want to do something together,
我们一家人
as a family.
你还记得有一年万圣节在布鲁克林
You remember that Halloween in Brooklyn,
妈妈离开派对回家时领错了另一个木乃伊小孩
when Mom took home the wrong mummy from the party
把马丁丢在那了
and left Martin?
因为她分不出
Because she couldn't tell the difference
他和另一个孩子的区别
between him and the other kid.
你记得吗
You remember that?
对 到最后
Yeah. And then, in the end,
那个孩子还不想回家
the other kid didn't want to go home,
因为和索洛维一家在一起
because being with the Solloways,
即使是要冒充别人
even as an imposter,
也比跟他自己家人在一起好玩多了
was more fun than being with his own family.
我也记得
I remember, too.
你才不记得
N-No, you don't.
你只是听过这个故事
You've just heard the stories.
当时你还是个婴儿
You were a baby.
我们这周一起出去吃顿晚饭吧
Why don't we all go out for dinner this week?
我看能不能让你们妈妈抽出时间
I'll see if I can get it on your mother's calendar.
好
Okay.
转告她我说
Well, yeah, tell her I said, uh,
我知道那个贵一点
I know that it's a little bit more expensive,
但如果不想用漂亮的布料盖住它
but why spend all the money on the chaise
又何必把所有钱花来买♥♥马车呢
if you don't want to cover it with an amazing fabric?
海伦
Hey, Helen.
她在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who's she talking to?
她的助手
Mm. Her assistant.
-她还有助手了 -好的 很好
- She has an assistant? - Okay, great.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
特雷弗说如果我让我妈送他 他就退学
Trevor said he'd quit school if I let my mother drop him off.
我们刚才说起那年万圣节
We were just remembering that Halloween when you, uh,
你领错了另一个木乃伊小孩 把马丁留在派对了
picked up the wrong mummy and left Martin at the party.
-你记得吗 -我才没做过那种蠢事
- Remember that? - I never did that.
-你做了 -你做了 妈妈
- Yeah, you did. - Yeah, you did, Mom.
你做了
Yeah, you did.
你们基本上是被狼抚养大的
You guys were practically raised by wolves,
没想到现在也挺好
and yet, you turned out so well.
你们去拿上学的东西吧
Can you get your shit for school?
好
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Well...
看来得由我去丢垃圾了
I guess I'll take the trash out,
既然没其他人要去
since no one else is doing it.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你还好吗
How are you?
-挺好 你呢 -挺好
- Good. You? - Good.
有一阵没见面了
Been a while.
是的 我想...
Yeah. Yeah, I wanted to, um...
我想和你谈谈之前发生的事
I wanted to talk to you about what happened.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在卡拉OK吧那天
You know, in the karaoke bar.
你记得多少
How much do you remember?
够多了
Enough.
我想...
I think, um...
看着这部电影的拍摄过程
I think watching this movie getting made,
让我百感交集
it's-it's bringing up a lot of stuff,
而我没能妥当处理
and I'm-I'm not handling it properly.
我对书本所有权的情感
So my feelings over the, you know, ownership of the book
以及想把故事拍好的心情
and trying to get the story right,
导致我也许...
I, uh, maybe I--
也许拿你撒气了
maybe that spilled over to you,
我有点模糊了现实与电影的界限
and I blurred the lines a little.
你也觉得吗
You think?
总之我想说 我很抱歉
Anyway, the point is, I'm-I'm sorry.
我不该...
I shouldn't have...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, you know.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表