剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
-当然不是 -好的 但...
‐ No, of course not. ‐ All right, but...
这表上是你的签名吧
this is your signature on this form?
我当时没注意看我签的是什么
I wasn't paying attention to what I was signing.
所以你没浏览过表上的内容
So you didn't read what the form said?
你没在听我说
You aren't listening to me.
我说的都是事实
I'm telling the truth.
我才没毛病
I'm not the crazy one.
-他才有 -好 那为什么你会...
‐ He is. ‐ Okay, well, why would you sign
在你没浏览过的文件上签名 女士
something you didn't read, ma'am?
因为我当时正忙着想
Because I was too busy thinking about
要如何杀了他
how I was gonna kill him.
克鲁兹先生 你需要我们...
Mr. Cruz, do you want us
帮你把洛克哈特小姐带离吗
to remove Ms. Lockhart from the property?
没必要
That won't be necessary.
你确定吗 先生
Are you sure, sir?
现在她最需要的就是我的支持
More than anything, right now, she needs my support.
很抱歉浪费你们的时间 警官
Sorry to have wasted your time, Officers.
没事
Okay.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
你现在碰不了我 琼妮
You can't touch me now, Joanie.
警♥察♥都盯着你呢
Police are watching you now.
你余生将在监狱里度过
You'll go to prison for the rest of your life.
你的孩子将失去母亲
Your kids will grow up without a mother.
你可不想这样吧
That's not what you want, is it?
你怎么知道我的孩子
What do you know about my kids?
我说的都是真的
I meant what I said.
这些年来我也想过你
I thought about you over the years,
想过你过得怎么样
wondered how you were.
你在监视我
Were you watching me?
我在网上找你
I looked you up online.
你什么时候认出我的
When did you know it was me?
当你摘掉墨镜
When you took off your sunglasses.
那时你为什么不说
Why didn't you say something then?
你这一出是要干什么
What was the point of this whole exercise?
我妈落水前
My mother was still breathing
还有呼吸
when her body went into the water.
他并不像你所说的那样死在公♥寓♥里
She didn't die in our apartment like you said she did.
她肺部有积水
She had water in her lungs.
她是溺死的
She fucking drowned.
冷静
Calm down.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something? A drink?
你叫我报♥警♥
You wanted me to call the police.
就是给他们看我的签名
So you could show them my signature
然后播放我的录音 让我看起来像个疯子
and play them the tape and make me seem like a nutjob.
The one person left alive who knows what you did.
你杀了她 然后你把她的尸体丢到水里
You killed her, and then you dumped her body in the water.
做成自杀的样子
You made it look like a suicide.
你利用了她的过去
You used her history
你像设计我一样设计了她 是不是
and you set her up just like you set me up, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我不想坐牢
I didn't want to go to prison.
你是个杀人凶手 你应该坐牢
You're a killer. You belong in prison.
你们不应该杀戮
Thou shall not kill.
有时候例外
Well... except sometimes.
我在阿富汗杀了很多人
I killed people in Afghanistan, plenty of them.
有些都是无辜的老百姓
Some of them innocent civilians.
但在那这都不是犯罪
It wasn't a crime there.
那在这为什么就是犯罪
Why should it be a crime here?
你让我妈离开了我
You took my mother from me.
我那时还是个孩子
I was a child.
你带走了她
You took her.
你跟她很像
You know, you are just so much like her.
你出现在我门口时
When you showed up at my door,
你看起来很坚强
you seemed so... strong, so tough.
我早该知道那只是伪装的
I should have known it was a mask.
像她一样
Just like hers.
你就像她那时一样
You're just as sad
悲伤 惊惧
and as frightened as she was.
用力
Harder.
我现在知道你为什么来找我了
I understand why you came here now.
根本不是为了艾莉森的事
It wasn't for Alison at all.
你只是需要一个人来带你走出痛苦
You just want someone to put you out of your pain.
我不会帮你这个忙
I'm not gonna do you that favor.
你的痛苦我很同情 琼妮
I'm sorry for your pain, Joanie.
真的
I really am.
但如果我走了
But if I go away,
这些病人怎么办
what happens to these patients?
他们需要我
They need me here.
你满口谎话 你心知肚明
You are so full of shit, and you know it.
我已经赎罪了
I've paid for my sins.
我可以心安理得
I can live with myself.
而显然 你才是那个
You're the one, apparently,
不能的人
who cannot.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表