剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
看来你喜欢蘑菇 对吧
So, you got a thing for mushrooms, huh?
它们颠倒了生命过程
They reverse the life process.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它们紧抓住死物 并将其分解
They latch onto a dead thing and break it down.
变为氮 碳 硫 磷
Turn it into nitrogen, carbon, sulfur, phosphorous.
然后把那些矿物质
Then return those minerals
又放回土壤里 让它重新变得肥沃
to the soil to make it fertile again.
这么说 腐烂让你性奋
So... decay turns you on.
蘑菇是生命在这个星球上
Mushrooms are the greatest hope
延续下去的最大希望
for life to continue on this planet.
等我们都死了之后
Once we're all dead and gone,
菌类就会发挥作用 清除一切
fungi are gonna come in and clear everything out
为新生命制♥造♥空间
and make space for new life...
为更好的事物
something better.
你用这么轻松的口气谈论大灭绝
That's a pretty casual way to talk about mass extinction.
她的档案在哪
Where's her file?
-我们不就是为此而来的吗 -当然
- Isn't that what we came here for? - Of course.
在这里
Here we go.
诺亚·索洛维
艾莉森第二任前夫
他最后一次见到她时 艾莉森似乎很不舒服
担心她 有抑郁症病史
患上抑郁症
自私
难以捉摸
创伤
恐慌发作
艾莉森·贝利
最后一次露面 10月13日 纽约蒙托克朗菲尔德路
精神状况评估
抑郁
有失控 情绪化的行为
有自杀念头
死亡方式 自杀 被发现时已死亡
尸体被冲上岸
当场宣布死亡
蒙托克码头
尸体被发现...
溺水自杀
你说的对
You were right.
关于什么
About what?
她在码头死的
She died at the jetty.
你能载我回家吗
Can you take me home?
现在就回
Like... now?
当然
Of course.
怎么搞的
What the hell?
浣熊
Raccoons.
他们长这么大
It's frightening
真的很吓人
how big they're getting.
还有这里没有收垃圾的
Also, there's no, uh, garbage pickup.
你得自己扔
You have to go to the dump yourself.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
什么
What?
你要把这些扔掉吗
Did you mean to throw these away?
他们在垃圾里 不是吗
They're in the trash, aren't they?
很难想象那个女人在海里溺水自杀
Hard to imagine that woman drowning herself in the ocean.
她的确那么做了
And yet she did.
我不知道你觉得会发生什么
I don't know what you think is gonna happen,
但我不会跟你上♥床♥的
but I'm not gonna fuck you.
那跟我想的... 我没有...
That is so far from what... I wasn't...
搞什么
What the fuck?
谢谢你载我回来
Thanks for the ride.
没什么
Of course.
你今晚是要在家里待着 还是...
So, you gonna stay in for the rest of night, or--
-我要工作 -好
- I have work. - Cool.
我明天再来弄访谈的事
Well, then, I'll come by tomorrow for that interview?
我明天要回家
I'm going home tomorrow.
我不会回来了
I won't be back.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, I guess.
你介意我拿着这个吗
Do you mind if I hang onto this?
不介意 我并不在乎
No. I really don't care.
核心样本表明沉积物
Core samples indicate that sediment is washing west
朝着纽约西漂的速度
towards New York City seven times faster
是之前36个月的7倍
than the previous 36 months
十年前的9倍
and nine times faster than a decade ago.
海港码头几乎被水淹没了
The harbor jetties are almost underwater.
部分是风暴增加的原因
...partially to blame for an increase in storms,
这个地区一年的大风暴比三十年前
with the region seeing up to ten times the number
甚至要高10倍
of significant storms a year than even 30 years ago.
种种迹象表明
Signs indicate that a continuation in the increase
风暴数量和强度的持续增强
of quantity and intensity of storms
可能会让蒙托克不宜居住
will likely leave Montauk near uninhabitable
在未来的五年
in the next five years.
你好
Hello?
琼妮 是你吗
Joanie? Is that you?
-是的 -太好了
- Yeah. It is. - Oh, good.
你是我打给的第五个琼妮了
You're, like, the fifth Joanie I've called.
你知道你很难找吗
You know you're pretty hard to find, right?
是故意让人难找的
It's intentional.
我有东西落在你车上了吗
Did I leave something in your car?
我在想今天在辖区发生的事
I was thinking about what happened today at the precinct.
我想给你看个东西
I'd really like to show you something.
话筒静音
Mute call.
定位
Locate pin.
前门监控
Front door camera.
取消静音
Unmute call.
你要下来吗
You coming down, or what?
超级月亮
A supermoon.
我好久没见过这样的月亮了
I haven't seen one of these in a while.
我就是为这而活的
I live for these.
我喜欢潮汐这样出来的样子
I love the way the tide pulls out like that.
让我想起《摩阿娜》里海浪打回来
It reminds me of that scene in Moana when the sea pulls back
让那个孩子在海底行走的场面
and lets the baby walk out across the ocean floor.
真的吗 《摩阿娜》也没看过
Seriously? Not even Moana?
你没有童年的吗
Did you have a childhood?
为什么能打回来那么远
So why does it pull back so far?
潮汐很大程度上
The tides are largely caused
是由月球引力造成的
by the gravitational pull of the Moon.
超级月亮导致超级潮汐
Supermoon brings supertides.
你为什么要来找我
Why did you come to get me?
我在这里 意识到
Well, I was out here and I realized I didn't want to look
我不想独自欣赏如此美丽的东西
at something so beautiful on my own.
我想说我很抱歉
And I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我以前从没说过 在我们在一起的时候
I never said it before, when we were together,
但我... 我很遗憾你♥爸♥的事
but I'm, I'm sorry about your dad dying.
我很遗憾你母亲那样离世
And I'm sorry about the way that your mother died.
我对待你的方式像是对一个研究物 而不是人
I was treating you like a subject, not a person.
有的时候我会那样
I do that sometimes.
根据我的前任所说 我一直都那样
Or, according to my exes, all the time.
但我应该警告你那些文件里有什么的
But, um, I should have warned you what was in that file
在你打开之前
before you opened it.
没事的
It's okay.
那感觉一定很糟
It must have been awful,
那么小就失去了妈妈
losing your mother at such a young age.
并没有
Not really.
我妈是一个不理性 精神错乱 抑郁
My mother was an irrational, unhinged depressive
一心寻死的人
with a death wish.
从某种角度来说 她死了 我的生活其实更简单了
In some ways, my life was actually easier after she died.
更稳定 少一些意外
More stable, less surprises.
她自杀的那晚有一个这样的月亮
There was a moon like this one the night she killed herself.
我和我祖母在一起
I was staying with my grandmother.
我想去外面看看 但我祖母不让
I wanted to go outside to look at it, but my grandmother
因为外面有很大的风暴
wouldn't let me because there was a terrible storm.
查一下30年前
Bring up historical weather simulation for this location
这个地点的天气情况
30 years ago,
10月13日东部标准时间晚上7点
October 13, 7 p.m. Eastern Standard.
发生什么了
Uh, what-what's going on?
你在...
What are you...?
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
查一下9点的
Jump to 9 p.m.
午夜
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表