剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Helen?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是故意的
I never meant for any of this to happen.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
坐这
Sit over here.
来 来 坐下
Come on. Come on over here and sit down.
天啊
Oh, God.
坐下
Just sit down here.
-对不起 -别这样
- I'm sorry. - No, no. Don't be.
是我的错 我用球击中了你的头
It's my fault. I hit you in the head with a ball.
我们应该去看急诊
I mean, we should go to the ER.
-你可能脑震荡了 -不
- You might have a concussion. - No.
我没有...
I don't have...
什么
What?
我没有脑震荡 我...
I don't have a concussion. I...
失去了我的另一半
I lost my partner.
几个月前 我失去了我的另一半
I lost my partner a few months ago.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我觉得自己有些不对劲
Something's just not right with me.
我一直感觉困 上周我开车的时候
I can't wake up, and I fell asleep on the 405...
还睡着了 就刚才
...last week and just now,
我还在孩子的表演过程中睡着了 像是晕过去了
I fell asleep at my kid's play, and I almost fainted.
我不知道自己怎么了
I just... I don't know what's wrong with me.
深呼吸...
Just breathe. Just-just...
你没事
You're okay.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
我只是还没准备好接受永别
I-I just wasn't prepared for how permanent it is, you know?
我知道 他说清楚了 然后死了 现在...
I get it. He made his point. He died. Now...
他什么时候才能回来
Now when's he coming back?
死亡是残酷的
Death is relentless.
几年前 我也失去了挚爱
I lost someone, too, a few years ago.
-我做不到 -不
- I can't. I just can't. - No.
不 不是....
No, no, no, no, it's not... No.
我想说的是...
All I'm trying to say is that...
从那之后 我真的感觉很失落
after... after that, I f.... I felt truly lost.
真的
I did.
于是我开始和这位禅宗大♥师♥学习
And then, I started to study with this Zen master,
他建议我简化我的生活
and-and he suggested that I simplify my life,
于是我搬来了这里
and-and that's when I moved up here.
我把大部分东西都送给别人 挺管用
And I gave away most of my stuff, and it actually worked.
你以为我不是什么好人
You think that I'm full of shit.
我还没决定好
I... I haven't decided yet.
在你彻底否认我之前
Before you write me off completely,
我能给你看最后一样东西吗
can I show you just one last thing?
也许会有用
Might help.
感觉如何
How you doing in there?
承认吧 你感觉好些了 不是吗
Admit it. You do feel better, don't you?
你知道佛教里面
You know there's nothing actually Buddhist
其实没有这玩意 对吧 萨莎
about this, right, Sasha?
西♥藏♥的僧侣不会去做空中瑜伽
Like, monks in Tibet are not spending their time doing aerial yoga?
我不知道
I know nothing.
给海伦 播放我
我爱你
I love you.
我...
And I'm...
很抱歉让你经受这一切
I'm so sorry for what I'm putting you through now.
如果我没猜错 你又要独自承担
And if I know you, you're trying to do this alone.
你不希望让别人担心
You don't want to worry anyone, so
所以你藏着自己的情感
you're hiding your feelings from everyone.
也许你甚至有些惊讶
Maybe you're even a little bit surprised
想不到自己会如此思念我
by how much you miss me.
但海伦 我现在需要你听我说
But Helen, I need you to listen to me now.
你这辈子就这一次
For once in your life, just...
能不能多关心下自己
Would you concentrate on yourself now?
自私一点
Be a little selfish.
长久以来 你照顾着每一个人
You've taken care of everyone else for so long.
我希望你的余生
I just... I want you to spend the rest of your life
要享受自己的人生
enjoying yourself.
如果你为自己做不到
And... if you can't do it for you,
那就当为了我
then do it for me.
为我们俩 活在当下
Live now for us both.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
第三话
琼妮
不明物体
Unrecognized deposit.
无法计算生物群落水平
Cannot compute biome levels.
闭嘴 没事
Shh. Shh. It's fine.
搜索未知物质数据库
Searching database for unknown substance.
不 停住 冲水就好了
No. No. Stop. Just-just flush.
-冲水 -请稍等
- Flush. - One moment, please.
停住 混♥蛋♥ 重载数据
Stop it, you asshole. Override.
-重载数据 -密♥码♥
- Override! - Code?
Two-three-eight-two.
一小时前我吃了早饭
I... I just had breakfast an hour ago,
现在我饿死了
and I'm already fucking famished.
要来一只蟋蟀吗
Want a cricket?
不用 谢了
No, thanks.
我摄入的蛋白质不够多
God, I can't get enough protein.
基斯那边怎么样
How were the Keys?
很荒凉
Bleak.
希望你应付客户的时候更老道一点
I hope you were a pinch more political with the client.
我说实话而已
I was honest.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我告诉他们从长远看来
I told them mangroves were the only chance they have
红树林是他们拯救海岸的唯一机会
to save the coast in the long term.
然后呢
And?
但他们选择了回旋式的闸门
They went with the swinging gate,
那连个创口贴都算不上
which is barely even a Band-Aid.
但要下个月才开始动工
But construction starts next month,
我现在可以做点别的事
and now I'm available for something else.
琼妮 这个月你已经出差三次了
Joanie, you just got back from your third trip this month.
放松点
You know, chill a little.
多陪陪家人
Take time with your family.
莱恩 我没有评论你肚子里的碳弹
Laine, I don't judge you for that carbon bomb in your belly.
你也不要因为我想做自己的工作来评论我
Don't judge me for wanting to do my job.
我说笑的
That was a joke.
你不会喜欢我正在烦的事
Well, you're not gonna like what I have.
国防部正在抢救一处老基地
DOD's trying to save an old base.
他们可能用回旋式闸门来进行侵蚀研究
It'll be an erosion study, probably a swinging gate.
在哪
Where is it?
蒙托克
Montauk.
这就是我们的经营之道吗
Well, that's how we stay in business, right?
计划报废 这样他们就会一直回购
Planned obsolescence, keep 'em coming back
每两年一次 每次都更多
every two years for more?
我去吧
I'll go.
蒙托克
很抱歉 铁轨被淹没了
Our apologies. The tracks are flooded.
我们很快将启动
We should be moving shortly.
喂
Hello?
你到了吗
Did you make it?
快了
Almost.
你还在休斯顿吗
You still in Houston?
事实上 我们提前回来了
We came back early, actually.
比赛取消了
They had to cancel the game.
公园入口又被水淹了
The entrance to the park flooded again.
女儿们怎么样
How are the girls?
她们很好 很想你
They're, uh, they're great. They miss you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
莱恩很绝望
Laine was desperate.
她几乎是求着我接受这个任务
She practically begged me to take this assignment,
所以我才来的
so, here I am.
你准备住哪
Where are you going to stay?
爸爸家
Dad's place.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表