剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
他就像痛苦追踪导弹
He was... he was like a pain-seeking missile.
我... 无论我们去哪
I... Wherever we went,
他都能找到正在受折磨的人
he'd find someone who was suffering and...
他给给他们指条明路
he'd figure out how to make their lives
让他们生活轻松一点
just a little easier.
我多希望他能多出去接触人
I wanted him to meet someone else so badly.
能遇到一个
Someone who could...
能照顾他的人 这样我就解放了
...look after him so that I didn't have to.
你记得你给我的那个箱子吗
Hey, do you remember that box you gave me?
那个装满你爷爷的信的箱子
The one with all your grandfather's letters in it?
我并没有给你 但...
I mean, I didn't exactly give it to you, but...
你有好好看过吗
Did you ever look through it?
快速浏览过吧
Sort of, quickly.
我发现一些东西 你也许应该看看
I found something you should maybe see.
创伤后应激障碍的治疗计划
本杰明·克鲁兹
你♥爸♥为什么沉迷一个叫本杰明·克鲁兹的
Why was your dad obsessing about a handsome Marine
帅哥海军
named Benjamin Cruz?
我是这样想的 你听我说
So, here's my theory. Just hear me out.
我采访过你♥爸♥几次
I interviewed your dad a few times.
我很喜欢他 但他很封闭
I liked him, but he was very, very closed.
他像是一个深藏秘密的人
He just seemed like a man with a lot of secrets.
最前沿的创伤后应激障碍治疗计划
也许他有个爱人
Maybe he had a lover.
也许那就是他没再婚的原因
Maybe that's why he never remarried.
也许那就是他搬回蒙托克的原因
Maybe that's why he moved back to Montauk.
你看过《断背山》吗
Did you ever see Brokeback Mountain?
我觉得我们要去找那位杰克·崔斯特
I think maybe we're all just looking for our own Jack Twist.
-谁 -琼妮
- Who? - Oh, Joanie.
你真伤我心
You're breaking my heart.
我不知道这个本杰明·克鲁兹是谁
I don't know who the hell Benjamin Cruz is.
但谢谢你
But... thank you.
为什么
For what?
你让我感觉好些了
You made me feel better.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
挺晚了 我得走了
It's really late. I should go.
好的
Okay.
你做什么
What are you doing?
你不想吗
Don't you want this?
啪完后你会把我赶出去吗
You gonna throw me out when it's over?
这是你家
This is your apartment.
说得好
Good point.
我痛苦的...
I have been in pain...
过来 孩子
Come here, kiddo.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
-过来 -过了一辈子
- Come here. - ...my entire life.
看看你 可真美
Look at you. You look great.
也许这让人觉得我很脆弱
And maybe that's what makes people think -that I'm weak.
我们今早做了些饼干
We made some cookies this morning...
也许那让人...
And maybe that makes people
把我当成出气筒
treat me like some sort of receptacle...
要整个周末看不到你了
Not gonna see you all weekend.
-再见 妈妈 -再见 宝贝
- Bye, Mama. - Bye, baby.
在他们悲伤
...for all their grief
愤怒...
and rage...
-以及失望的时候 -我认识你吗
- ...and disappointment. - Don't I know you?
不认识
I don't think so.
科尔
Cole?
这是我朋友本
This is my friend Ben.
很高兴见到你 科尔
Nice to meet you, Cole.
但我受够了
But I am fucking sick of it.
当地一男子被控告严重伤人
他声称是为了保护他妻子
你还好吗
Everything okay?
他不是我爸的男友
He wasn't my dad's boyfriend.
他是我妈的男友
He was my mother's.
我想是他杀了她
I think he killed her.
你怎么离开了
Why did you go?
我不知道怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
因为艾莉森吗
Was it Alison?
你爱她比爱所有人更多吗
Did you just love her more than you loved esle?
《情事》下一集
我想见琼妮
I wanna see Joanie.
你不能就这样为一己之便进入她的生活
You can just once in and out her life when it's convient.
你好 你是本杰明·克鲁兹吗
Hi, are you Benjemin Cruz?
我想我患上了创伤后应激障碍症
I think I suferd from PTSD.
你撒谎 你是琼妮
Good lie. Hello, Joanie.
你终于来了
You are finally here.
是不是你杀了我妈
Did you just kill my mother?
你跟她一样
You're just like her.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表