剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
What brings you to my, uh...
你是随便看看还是...
Are you just browsing or...?
也许你在找西海岸的代表
Are you maybe looking for West Coast representation?
你真好
You're sweet.
看看你 娃娃脸
Look at you, dollface.
你就像灰姑娘一样
You look just like Cinderella.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
碰巧我有个展览
Well, just so happens I have a show
很快将在布罗德美术馆举办
opening soon at The Broad.
其中一件作品还被纳入他们的永久收藏
And a piece being inducted into their permanent collection.
明晚有个很大的庆祝派对
There's a huge party tomorrow night to celebrate...
为我庆祝
...well, me.
既然我恰好在附近
And since I just happened to be in the neighborhood,
我想说联♥系♥下那些老朋友
I thought I'd reach out and see how my old friend...
看看我毕生挚爱惠特尼·索洛维过得怎样
and the love of my life Whitney Solloway was holding up.
但我没想到会在这种地方遇到她
But I never expected to find her in such a...
在这种...
such a...
冒着泡泡的新生创造力培养皿中
bubbling petri dish of nascent creativity.
安德里亚·罗斯曼
Andrea Rossman.
我喜欢你的《阴♥道♥》
I love your vaginas.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
问题是...
Look, the truth is...
明天的开幕我急需一个伴
I'm desperate for a date to my opening tomorrow.
不如给你找双水晶鞋
How about we fit you for some glass slippers
你陪我去
so you can come along?
我去不了
I can't.
我们这里要开一个新展馆
We're about to open a new exhibition here,
我还有很多事要忙
and I've got so much to do.
但谢谢你的好意了
Thank you, though.
好吧 不如我把邀请函放这了
Okay. Well, how about I just leave this invitation here
你有空就来
in case you can make it?
上面写着可以多带一个
Oh, look, it's a... there's a-a plus-one
如果你想带人一起去的话
if you wanted to bring someone along.
听着
Look...
我知道我们分手时很不愉快
I know we didn't part on the best of terms.
但我来这...
But I'm here...
是想试着补偿你
to try to make it up to you.
改天吧
Another time.
这些东西都是...
This stuff is...
愤怒与痛苦
livid with pain.
布罗德美术馆
我刚刚在打盹
I was just napping.
惠特 你知道我不介意你喝酒
Whit, you know I don't mind if you drink.
没事 我就...
That's okay. I'll just, um...
我喝咖啡就好了 能保持清醒
I'll just have coffee. That'll wake me up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘记了
I forgot.
-我去买♥♥ -不用了
- I'll go to the store. - No, it's okay. It's okay.
我...
I just, um...
我去洗个澡 能保持清醒
I'll take a shower. That'll wake me up.
好的
Okay.
这本书太棒了
Oh, this book is amazing.
算是投资了 但一旦你读了
It's an investment, but it's so worth it
你就会发现它太值了
once you get a few hundred pages in.
有时间看书一定感觉不错
Must be nice to have time to read.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 就是很累
Fine. I'm just tired.
不如今晚就别做了
Well, why don't we call it a night?
不行 我还要把网页做完
I can't. I have to finish this fucking website.
为什么你把工作看得比什么都重要
How is that your job on top of everything else?
为什么安德里亚不找别人来做
Why can't Andrea hire someone to do that?
她抠得要死
She's cheap as shit.
天啊 真希望我能发财
God, I can't wait until we have enough money
让你离开那里
for you to quit that place.
我也是
Yeah. Me, either.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure everything's okay?
你一天都做什么了
What did you do all day?
工作呗
I worked.
什么意思
What does that mean?
画画啊 惠特尼
I painted, Whitney.
我回家的时候 你还在睡觉
When I came home, you were napping.
因为我画画累了
Because I was tired from painting.
你认为不合理吗
Oh, that doesn't seem legitimate to you?
为什么我没看到你有在做什么事
Why can't I ever see anything you're working on?
因为它还没准备好
Because it's not ready yet.
惠特尼 你到底怎么回事
Whitney, what the hell is wrong with you?
我希望你能出一份力
I want you to contribute here.
-我希望你帮帮我 -你觉得我没有吗
- I want you to help me out. - And you think I don't?
我不想每个月都一个人付房♥租
I don't want to have to pay the rent by myself every month.
那我们去市政厅
So let's go to city hall.
什么
What?
我们今晚就去市政厅登记
Let's just go get married at city hall tonight.
-关门了 -那明天
- It's closed. - Tomorrow, then.
我们去市政厅把事办了
Let's go to city hall and get it over with
这样我就能参加那个愚蠢的测试
so I can take this idiotic test
继而可以在这个国家工作
so I can work in this godforsaken country.
为什么我们要几个月后才结婚
Why are we planning a wedding months from now?
没道理
It makes no sense.
对我来说有
It does to me.
但 拜托
But, I mean, come on.
我们直接结婚吧
Let's just get married.
-你不想吗 -我当然想
- Don't you want to? - Of course I want to.
但我想在我外祖家举♥行♥婚礼
But I want a wedding at my grandparents' house.
本来我们有三个月可以计划
It's bad enough that we have three months
在隆冬举♥行♥婚礼就已经够糟了
to plan it in the middle of winter;
现在你压根就不想要婚礼吗
now you don't want to do it at all?
-我没这么说 -现在你就想草草了事
- That is not what I said. - Now you just want to get it over with?
-我没那么说 -你就这个意思
- That's not what I said. - Yes, it is! That is what you said.
这只是个想法
It was just a thought.
回床上来
Please come back to bed.
我们应该多练习一些面试问题
We should probably practice some more interview questions.
好吧
Okay.
我最喜欢的颜色
What's my favorite color?
钴蓝色
Cobalt blue.
我有几个表亲
How many cousins do I have?
13个
Thirteen.
我们在哪遇见的
Where did we meet?
春季嘉年华
Spring Fling.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
卡罗丽娜·瓦因曼
Carolina Wineman.
她老公是个导演 巴里
Her husband's a director, Barry?
这是巴里·瓦因曼的家吗
This is Barry Wineman's house?
-是的 -天啊 妈妈
- Yep. - Jesus, Mom.
-你怎么进来的 -靠关系
- How did this happen? - Nepotism.
我猜巴里很久没有导演过电影了
I-I guess Barry hasn't had a hit movie in a while,
萨莎在拍他的新电影
so Sasha's doing his new one,
所以巴里欠萨莎一个人情
so Barry owes Sasha a favor, so...
我在试着为未来开始一项新的事业
I'm trying to start a new career later in life.
我要动用一些关系
I will take all the help I can get.
这些墙要怎么办
What should I do with these... walls?
她预算多少
What's her budget?
貌似没有
She doesn't seem to have one.
不如在这做一个哈罗德·安卡特作品集
Maybe a big Harold Ancart mixed media here?
那里放乔伊斯·裴扎罗的炭笔画
Maybe a Joyce Pensato charcoal there,
这里放克里·詹姆斯·马歇尔的作品
a Kerry James Marshall here.
我可以帮她向画廊要折扣
I think I can get her a discount through the gallery.
安德里亚的哥哥在帮她代理
Andrea's brother represents her.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 我只是很为你骄傲
I don't know. I'm just so proud of you.
-是吗 -是啊
- You are? - Yeah.
你才24岁 就如此成功
I mean, look at you. 24 years old, and you're so successful.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表