剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
她来了
Here she is.
逃走的那个
The one that got away.
我每天都在后悔
There's not a-a day goes by where I don't
巴黎发生的事
regret what happened in Paris.
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
这场婚礼将是一场灾难
This wedding is gonna be a fucking disaster.
什么意思
What is it?
我出轨了
I cheated on Colin.
我必须告诉他 对吧
And I have to tell him, right?
他可以给你一间画廊
He could give you a gallery.
你记得你教过一个班
Do you remember teaching a class
里面有个学生叫奥德丽吗
with a student named Audrey?
很可惜 奥德丽今天在这儿念的作品
Unfortunately, all that Audrey
只是在透露她的内心生活
has revealed here today is how shockingly
是多么令人震惊的毫无新意
unoriginal her inner life actually is.
海伦·索洛维
Helen Solloway?
伊顿·埃勒里 之前帮诺亚做宣传的
Eden Ellery. I-I was Noah's publicist.
我觉得他们睡过
I think they were sleeping together.
-什么时候 -他新书宣传途中
- When? - On his book tour.
因为埃勒里提到过汉普顿的一个派对
'Cause Ellery mentioned a party in the Hamptons.
那晚你没强迫她跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
You didn't pressure her into sex that night?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 那晚我记得很清楚
Yeah, I'm sure. I-I remember the night very well.
爸爸 搞什么
Dad, what the fuck?!
爸爸 滚出去
Dad, get out!
情事
第五季 第九集
书上市的时候
Um, we were already in mediation
我们正在离婚调解 所以我不知道
by the time the book came out, so I-I don't know.
这你得问他
You'll have to ask him that.
是离婚调解
Well, it was mediation.
没有比那更好聚好散了吧
It doesn't get friendlier than that, right?
共同监护权
Joint custody.
听着 你想写关于诺亚书的报道很棒
Okay, look, I... it's great that you're writing about Noah's book,
但对我们的婚姻我真得没什么可说的
but I really don't have anything to say about our marriage.
很久之前就结束了
it-it ended a long time ago.
对 无可奉告
Yeah. No-no comment.
第一话
海伦
聊了挺久啊
That took a while.
对
Yeah.
你觉得佩特拉怎么样
How'd you like Petra?
你知道她要给我打电♥话♥吗
Did you know she was gonna call me?
不知道
No.
她想要干什么
What did she want?
她...我的酒呢
Sh... What'd you do with my wine?
我倒了 我以为你不喝了
Oh, I poured it out. I thought you were done.
我讨厌别人这么做
I hate when people do that.
其实很烦人
It was pretty annoying, actually,
因为她一开始说她要核查事实
because she said she was just fact-checking,
后来她开始问我
and then... she just started asking me
关于我们离婚的各种问题
all these questions about our divorce.
你说了什么
What did you say?
"无可奉告"
"No comment."
谢谢你这么说
Thanks for doing that.
这报道究竟是关于什么的
What is the article about, anyway?
我以为是关于你的新书
I thought it was about your new book.
我完全不知道
I have no fucking idea.
出版商说这是篇赎罪的报道
The publisher pitched it to me as a redemption story.
我的新书和电影 以及我如何弥补过去
You know, my new book and the movie and how I'd made good.
现在突然之间 佩特拉调查起了各种秘密
Now, suddenly, Petra's digging around looking for skeletons
好像要写小报报道
like it's some tabloid piece.
说实话 我开始后悔
I mean, honestly, I'm starting to regret
一开始同意让她采访我了
I agreed to be interviewed in the first place.
她挖到秘密了吗
Is she finding any skeletons?
没有与蒙托克婚礼有关的 如果你想问这个
Well, nothing about weddings in Montauk, if that's what you mean.
她也不会找到
And she never will.
她问了很多你的约会史
She asked a lot of questions about your dating history.
-我就是这个意思 -但她干嘛要知道
- That's what I mean. - But why would she care?
我不知道
I don't know.
难道 这不会
Is it... I mean, it's not...
也变成那种"我也遭遇过"运动的报道吧
turning into some kind of #MeToo story, is it?
不会
No.
就算是 哥特利夫说他能封♥杀♥报道
And even if it is, Gottlief says he can kill it.
你跟哥特利夫谈过了
You've been talking to Gottlief?
我只想确保自己有备无患
Well, I just wanted to make sure I'm prepared.
你刚说没什么可担心的
You just said there was nothing to worry about.
是没有 但你知道 现在这环境
There isn't, but, you know, this day and age,
事情很容易失控
things have a tendency to spiral out of control.
好吧 不如你就告诉我究竟是怎么回事吧
Okay, well, why don't you just tell me exactly what's going on.
没什么 像我说的一样
Nothing. Like I said.
因为如果这事会影响我或孩子 我必须得知道
Because, if this is gonna affect me or the kids, I have to know.
我必须得知道
I mean, I have to know.
我们 我们经历了太多
We've just... we've been through too much.
我在处理 好吗 海伦
I'm handling it, okay, Helen?
哥特利夫 我的经纪人 我的出版商
Gottlief, my agent, my publisher,
他们都处理过成千上万次这种情形
they've all dealt with these things a thousand times.
这就是他们的工作
This is what they do now.
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be fine. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我明天要和新老板
I, uh... I have a walkthrough of a house tomorrow
一起看♥房♥♥子 所以得休息了
with my new boss, so I need to get some sleep.
你走时把门锁上吧
Can you lock the door when you go?
行
Okay.
怎么回事
Hey, what's this?
我知道 我们一下楼
I know. We came down,
就看到他准备好了一切
and he had the whole mise en place raring to go.
好吧 小厨师 诺亚 怎么回事
Okay, Top Chef. Noah, what's going on?
我本来打算回去
Yeah, I was heading out, but, uh,
但风太大了
the winds were pretty intense,
我又很累
and I'm exhausted.
我还在过东部时区
I'm on... still on Eastern time.
我不想打扰你
I didn't want to bother you.
你说你需要休息
You said you needed some rest.
我能来点咖啡吗
Can I get some coffee?
你现在喝咖啡了
Do you drink coffee now?
不
No.
不行
No.
你睡得怎么样
Uh, how'd you sleep?
太好了 醒来时一阵惊慌
Too well, actually. Woke up in a panic
因为天亮了 他还在睡觉 谢谢你
'cause it was light out and he was still asleep. Thank you.
你确定我们可以
Um, are you sure it's okay
继续在这住几天吗
if we stay a couple more days?
我感觉 如果我能继续这样
I feel like, if I can keep this up,
保持平常心态
like, this normal feeling,
也许我能找个律师帮我处理儿童保护服务处的事
maybe I can find a lawyer to help me with CPS.
当然 你就
Yeah, sure, you can...
想住多久住多久 是新闻报道吗
you stay as long as you want. Is that news?
不 不是
No. No, no.
只是盖迪附近的树丛着火
No, there's just a brush fire near the Getty.
好吧
Okay.
好了 来吧 小家伙们
All right. Come on, guys.
走吧 你们要迟到了
Let's go. You're late.
好
Right.
我回来时你还会在这吗
Hey, are you gonna be here when I get back?
不 我收拾完就走了
No. I'll just, uh, clean up and head out.
好
Okay.
这样吧 孩子们
All right, you know what, you guys?
不如今天我们翘课吧
How about we blow off school today?
去看电影或者去海滩
Go to the movies or-or the beach?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表