剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
因为你听起来像个医生
because you sounded like a doctor.
我只是觉得她需要有人帮她照顾孩子
Yeah, I just think she needs some childcare.
还需要一个心理医生
And a therapist.
我认为她不需要住医院
I don't think she needs to be institutionalized.
住医院
Institutionalized?
我是说 那里叫戒瘾所
I mean, it's called rehab.
如果她没问题 我们就离开
If she's clean, we'll leave.
如果她有问题 那是对她来说最好的地方
If she's not, it's the best place for her.
海伦 也许我们不该插手这事 我是说
Helen, perhaps we should stay out of this. I mean,
让她们自己解决 真的不是...
let the ladies sort it themselves. It's not really...
这不关我们的事 不是吗
It's none of our business, is it?
也许你应该别插手这件事
Perhaps you should stay out of this.
你介意我和我的女儿单独聊几句吗
Do you mind if I just talk to my daughter privately for a moment?
听着
Look,
我只是想说
all I'm saying is that
这是你的致命弱点 不是吗
this is kind of your Achilles' heel, isn't it?
我希望你不要把我想帮助别人
I wish you would stop trying to turn me
说成是一种病
wanting to help people into a pathology.
海伦 她的妈妈是一个电影明星
Helen, her mother is a movie star.
她有一切的钱和关系
She's got all the money and resources in the world.
我知道这让你觉得很难理解
Well, I know this might be hard for you to believe,
但有的时候人不止需要钱
but sometimes people need more than money
-来解决问题 -我只是觉得
- thrown at their problems. -I just think you fill your life
你用别人的问题来填满了你的生活
with other people's problems
而避免为自己发声 我没有别的意思
in order to avoid addressing your own. That's all I'm saying.
你觉得我想要这样吗
Do you think this is fun for me?
和一个我男朋友出轨的女人和他们的孩子
Spending all this time with the woman
在一起这么长时间
my boyfriend cheated on me with and their baby?
那你为什么要这么做呢
Then why do you do it?
因为她需要帮助
Because she needs help.
她快要撑不住了
She's barely hanging on.
她妈妈是个精神病
Her mother is a psychopath.
我试过恨她 相信我
I've tried to hate her. Believe me.
但是我... 我不能
But I c... I can't.
她只是... 她太...
She's just... She's too...
可怜了
pathetic to hate.
也许你这么做
Perhaps you do it
正是因为你恨她
because you hate her.
什么
What?
海伦 人们会拼命的
Helen, people will go to crazy lengths
避免那种感觉
to avoid feeling that feeling.
好吧...
All right, well...
说起你恨的人
Speaking of people you hate,
猜猜我今天和谁一起喝咖啡了
guess who I had coffee with today.
克里斯蒂安娜
Christianna.
克里斯蒂安娜 为什么
Christianna. Why?
她主动联♥系♥我的
She reached out to me.
但她怎么找到你的
But how'd she find you?
这有什么关系
What does it matter?
你很难被找到
Well, you're kind of hard to track down.
你不在社交媒体或是什么别的上
You're not on social media or anything.
你为什么不想让我和她说话
Why don't you want me to talk to her?
因为你为什么想
Because why would you?
她想通过我来联♥系♥你
She asked me for help getting through to you.
她说钱是她的
She says the money's hers.
她告诉你莉莉的信托基金了 是吗
Oh. She told you about Lily's trust, did she?
-是的 -好
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
她告诉你她在写书了吗
Did she tell you she's writing a book?
告诉我了
I think so.
关于我的书
Book about me?
没说这个
No.
听着 我知道她很有说服力
Listen, I know she can be very convincing,
但她在撒谎
but she's lying.
她满嘴胡话 我是说
She's full of horseshit. I mean,
莉莉和我彼此相爱 海伦
Lily and I loved each other, Helen.
我在克里斯蒂安娜五岁的时候认识她
I met her when Christianna was five,
我帮助抚养她长大
and I helped raise her.
我们曾是一家人
We were a family.
但是当克里斯蒂安娜十几岁的时候
But when Christianna became a teenager,
她有个混♥蛋♥男友
she got this asshole boyfriend
说服她让她破解莉莉的手♥机♥
that convinced her to break into Lily's phone
偷了我和莉莉裸体的一些照片
and steal these photos of me and Lily naked,
克里斯蒂安娜去卖♥♥掉了
and Christianna went and sold them.
从那以后 莉莉在克里斯蒂安娜的信托基金上
After that, Lily put a stipulation
立下一条规矩
in Christianna's trust
如果当她成人后
that if she wanted her grandparents' money
她想要她祖父母的钱
when she was an adult,
她不能公然蔑视我们
she could not disparage me or Lily publicly.
-她这么做了吗 -还没有
- And has she? - No, not yet.
但她写了这本全盘托出的书
But she's written this tell-all book,
她想出版
and she wants to publish it.
她知道她在25岁时就可以拿到这笔钱
She gets her inheritance in full when she's 25,
这就给了我四年时间来改变她的想法
which gives me four years to change her mind.
为什么莉莉让你管理她的基金
I mean, why... why did Lily put you in charge of her trust?
因为她信任我 海伦
Because she trusted me, Helen.
克里斯蒂安娜说你从没给过她钱
Christianna says you never send the checks.
因为我不知道她住在哪
Mm-hmm, because I don't know where she lives.
她是个骗子
She's a grifter.
她每六个月搬一次家
She moves around every six months.
你为什么不把钱给她
You know, why don't you just give her the money
让她出版这本书 如果你没什么好隐瞒的话
and let her publish the book if you have nothing to hide?
我的天
For fuck's sake!
那会毁了我的事业
That would ruin my career.
我工作太辛苦了
I've worked too hard for too long
我不能把这一切都扔掉
to throw my whole life away
只是因为克里斯蒂安娜对她母亲的死很生气
just because Christianna is angry that her mother died
想责怪别人
and wants to blame it on somebody.
她说是你让她妈妈吸毒
She says you got her mother hooked on drugs.
你是在...
Are you f...
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你的前夫在毁了你这件事上做的真是出色
Your ex-husband did a truly amazing job of fucking you over.
但如果你现在不相信我
But if you don't trust me by now,
我不知道还能跟你说什么
I don't know what the fuck to tell you.
谢拉 亲爱的
Sierra, honey,
去找埃迪 我们真的迟到了
go get Eddie. We're really late.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我要去看米勒医生
I'm gonna go and see Dr. Miller,
我妈妈要在我接受治疗的时候
and my mom is gonna take, uh, care of Eddie
照顾埃迪
while I get some help.
谢拉 一定还有别的办法
Oh, Sierra, there has to be some other option.
不 没别的办法
No, I don't think so.
我来照顾他怎么样
What if I take him?
海伦
Helen.
怎么了
What?
你可以一直住在这里
You can stay here as long as you like,
我试着找一个人来帮助你
and I'll try to find someone to come here and help you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她是他的妈妈
She's his mother.
我认为这时候他们不该分开
I don't think they should be separated right now.
我累死了
Hey, I'm beat.
我已经24小时没睡觉了
I've been awake for 24 hours,
我先走了
so if you'll excuse me.
艾德琳 很高兴见到你
Um, Adeline, wonderful to see you.
-打电♥话♥给我 -我会的
- Call me. - I will.
-我们可以约着吃午饭什么的 -好的 再见
- We'll have lunch or something. - We will. Bye.
我能感觉出你很关心我女儿
I-I can tell you care about my daughter.
很多人都关心她
Many people do.
她有一种让别人
She has a knack for finding those people
想挽救她的气质
who want to save her,
但最后却只能助长她的毒瘾
but then they just end up enabling her addictions
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表