剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
她就是
She was sex.
性感的化身
The very definition of it.
这个词存在的意义
She was the reason the word was invented.
你准备说这本书所讲的是真的
You were gonna say this book is true.
然后你还把我描述成一个冷血无情的
And then you make out that I'm some kind of cold-hearted,
-毒贩子精神病一样 -好了 冷静点
- drug-dealing psychopath. - Okay, calm down,
-艾莉森 -你毫不尊重我们的回忆
- Alison. - No. Nothing is sacred to you. Nothing.
海伦·索洛维
Helen Solloway?
伊顿·埃勒里 之前帮诺亚做宣传的
Eden Ellery. I-I was Noah's publicist.
这不是个好主意
Bad idea.
我们在一起工作
We're working together.
我觉得他们睡过
I think they were sleeping together.
什么时候
When?
在他的书宣传的时候
On his book tour.
看起来结局不太好
Didn't seem to end too well.
我对文章很兴奋
I'm really excited about this piece.
人们喜欢东山再起的故事
People love a comeback story.
他们什么时候发布 你知道吗
When will they run it? Do you know?
我听说他们希望在你电影上映的时候发
I hear that they want to time it with the release of the movie.
伊顿说在新书宣传途中
Eden claims you pressured her
你强迫和她做♥爱♥
into sleeping with you on the book tour.
真扯淡 什么
This is fucking shit! What?!
我猜这个世界有些过于
I think you had the world a little bit too much
围着你转了 不是吗
at your fingertips, didn't you?
该死 艾瑞尔 你真关注我们
Damn, Ariel. You really were paying attention.
你上一本书《坠落》里有一章
There's a chapter in your last book, Descent,
你跟你老婆靠着树做♥爱♥
where you have sex with your wife against a tree.
你觉得那算强♥奸♥吗
Was that supposed to be a rape?
我不认为那样是在强♥奸♥
No, I did not consider it to be a-a scene of rape.
你♥他♥妈♥不是在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?!
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
你肯定是海伦 我是克里斯蒂安娜
You must be Helen. I'm Christianna.
不好意思 我应该认识你吗
I'm sorry. Should I know you?
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
-那很不准确 是吗 -不
- Well, that's hardly accurate, is it? - No.
现在对你来说不方便
Not now that it's inconvenient for you.
-要多少 -25000
- How much?! - $25,000.
她出现 假装她想要一段...关系
She shows up, pretends she wants a... relationship.
-我的天呐 -你喜欢吗
- Oh, my God. - So do you like it?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?!
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
为了新的朋友和新的开始
To new friends and new beginnings.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
《迷宫3》要开拍了
The Maze 3 is a go.
那巴里的电影呢
What about Barry's movie?
我办不到
I can't make it work.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
小家伙
Hello, little love.
妈
Hi, Mom.
艾德琳
抱歉 亲爱的 我今天来不了了 得了流感
不想传染给埃迪 希望没给你造成太多麻烦
你能帮我照看他吗
Can you watch him for me?
我妈本来说要来的 但她临时取消了
My mom was supposed to do it, but she just cancelled.
她说她得了流感之类的
She has the flu or something.
我很愿意 但我有工作安排了
Oh, I'd love to, but I have a work thing.
你需要什么
What do you need?
你需要什么 你得告诉我呀
What do you need, bud? You got to help me out.
情事
第五季 第八集
第一话
海伦
艾米绝对是设计先知
Amy is an absolute design prophet.
她无所不知
She's totally omniscient.
她亲自掌管公♥司♥的方方面面
She has her hands in every aspect of her business.
她期待所有人都时刻保持百分百的状态
She expects everyone to be operating at 100 at all times.
那你觉得你能给公♥司♥
So what do you think you'd be able to...
带来什么贡献
contribute to the firm?
我知道我没有设计学位
Um... I know I don't have a design degree,
或美国室内设计资格委员会认证
or an, um, NCIDQ certification,
但我这辈子都在设计房♥子
but I've been putting houses together my entire life.
自从我开始专业做这个之后
And since I've started doing it professionally,
我的客户增长地也很快
my client list has grown pretty quickly.
一开始我只有一个客户 然后
I started off with one client, and since...
我也说不好 过去几个月
I don't know-- in the past few months,
我设计了五个住所
I've already done five other homes.
都是我一个人 所以
All on my own, so...
你还有哪些客户
Well, and who are some of your other clients?
这个嘛
Well...
萨莎·曼
Sasha Mann,
卡罗莱纳·瓦尔曼
Carolina Wineman.
听着 我儿子 刚帮我开了一个
Look, my son, uh, just put together this
图享的账户
Instagram... page for me.
我一直试着
I... I held off on social media
不踏足社交媒体 但这次没辙了
for as long as I could, but I had to bite the bullet.
你只有四个粉丝
You only have four followers.
对 我的孩子
Yeah, my kids.
你有四个孩子
You have four children?
为什么
Why?
又多了一个粉丝
There's one more follower.
那就是一共五位
Oh. Bringing your grand total up to five.
xtanna99 确认
这是个私人账户
但我看不到是谁
I can't see who it is, though.
对方大概是私人账户 你得关注回去才行
They're probably private. You have to follow them back.
好吧 总之 说回到
Okay. Anyway, um, getting back to
我觉得能给公♥司♥带来什么贡献
what I think I could contribute to the firm...
艾米
Amy
其实和巴里与
is actually very good friends
卡罗莱纳·瓦尔曼是好朋友
with Barry and Carolina Wineman.
自♥由♥设计师职位的竞争
The competition for the open designer position
非常激烈
is pretty fierce.
卡罗莱纳给的推荐会帮你
A recommendation from Carolina would go a long way
从艾米桌山
in moving your résumé
厚厚的简历中脱颖而出
to the top of the huge stack on Amy's desk.
不如你现在就打电♥话♥给卡罗莱纳吧
Why don't you call Carolina right now?
真是个好主意
That is a great idea.
我觉得她去度假了
I think she's on vacation.
嗯
Yeah.
很远的地方
Far away.
联♥系♥不到的地方
Like, unreachable, really.
所以
So...
谁联♥系♥不到
Who's unreachable?
-艾米 -你回来早了
- Amy! - You're back early!
我是海伦
Hi. I'm Helen.
我们刚才在说卡罗莱纳·瓦尔曼
We were just talking about Carolina Wineman.
她在城里
She's in town.
他们本来要去拍巴里的新电影
They were supposed to leave to shoot Barry's new movie,
但投资方最后一刻撤资了
but the funding fell out at the last minute,
可怜的家伙 但我告诉你
poor bastard. I'll tell you this, though.
我一个月前刚去参加了他的六十岁生日派对
I was just at his 60th birthday party about a month or so ago,
无论是谁装♥修♥了他们的房♥子
and whoever redid their house
简直赞爆了
did a hell of a job.
海伦说这是她的杰作
Helen claims that was her work.
不好意思 你说你叫什么来着
I'm sorry. What did you say your name was?
海伦·巴特勒
Helen Butler.
天哪
Oh, God.
卡罗莱纳说了好多你的事
Carolina told me all about you.
真的吗
She did?
她说你是个天才
She said you're a genius.
她是位杰出的女性
She's a great lady.
xtanna99 关注 私人账户
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*生日快乐*
* Happy birthday! *
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表