剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
You have to set your boundaries.
否则 人们就会不停麻烦你
Otherwise, people will just keep walking all over you.
海伦 还在吗
Helen? Hello?
抱歉 普丽娅 不行 今晚不行
I'm sorry, Priya. I can't, not tonight.
海伦 拜托 就这一次
Helen, please, just this once?
我什么时候求过你
When have I ever asked for anything?
普丽娅 我说了不行
Priya, I said no.
请尊重我的想法 晚安
Please respect that. Good night.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
很好 是吗
Feels great, right?
我们得穿衣服了
Listen, we have to get dressed.
要不就迟到了
Or we'll be late.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你没事吧 -没事 就是工作的事
- You good? - Yeah. It's just work.
你看起来真美
You look stunning.
我感觉有点可笑
I feel a little ridiculous.
我觉得我们应该找间门可以上锁的房♥间
I feel we should find a room with a door that locks.
海伦·索洛维
Helen Solloway?
是你吗
Is that you?
伊顿
Eden.
伊顿·埃勒里 之前帮诺亚做宣传的
Eden Ellery. I-I was Noah's publicist.
我们很多年前在威廉姆斯见过
We met years ago at Williams.
伊顿 对
Oh, Eden, yes.
我记得 你好吗
Of course. Hi. How are you?
挺好 我搬来了西海岸 还有了孩子
I'm good. I, uh... I moved out west, had a couple kids.
日子过得挺不错的
Things are great, actually.
你在这干什么
Well, what are you doing, uh, here?
卡罗莱纳是我姐妹的一个老朋友
Oh, God. Carolina's an old friend of my sister's.
-你开玩笑的吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
我们之前还在想
And here we were, thinking
我们之前没共同朋友呢
that we didn't have any friends in common.
伊顿 这是我男朋友
Uh, Eden, this is my boyfriend.
你...
Oh, you...
萨莎
Sasha.
你好
H... Yeah. Hi.
你好
Hi.
真的吗
Seriously?
太厉害了 海伦
Way to glow up, Helen.
我真的很高兴
God, I'm really glad that you finally
你终于摆脱诺亚·索洛维了
got away from Noah Solloway.
他真是个渣男 对不对
What a creep. Am I right?
是的 挺渣的
Yeah, kind of a creep.
曼先生 我是你的铁粉
I have to say I am a huge fan of yours, Mr. Mann.
我现在有了自己的公♥司♥
I have my own firm now, and we've actually
我们现在正在拓展业务
expanded into representing talent,
如果你有什么事需要做宣传的
so, if you ever feel like making a switch,
-请给我个电♥话♥ -谢谢
- please give me a call. - Thank you.
我当时帮诺亚做得挺好的
I like to think I did a pretty good job for Noah,
我跟你说 那可不是件轻松活
and let me tell you, it was not easy.
是啊 你一定很厉害
No. You must be very talented.
-我记住你了 -谢谢
- I'll keep you in mind. - Thank you.
海伦 很高兴见到你
Helen, it is... it is so good to see you.
我们现在都住在西海岸 有空一起喝一杯
I'd love to grab a drink now that we're both on this coast.
-当然 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
名片上有我的电♥话♥ 讲真 打给我
My number's on the card, so, seriously, give me a call.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure meeting you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
真奇怪
That was weird.
世界很小
Small world.
我觉得他们睡过
I think they were sleeping together.
她和诺亚吗
Her and Noah?
-是啊 -什么时候
- Yeah. - When?
在他的书宣传的时候
On his book tour.
看起来结局不太好
Didn't seem to end too well.
我想也是
No, I guess not.
该死 我去接个电♥话♥
Oh, fuck. I need to take this.
失陪一下
Will you be all right for a second?
-当然 -好的
- Yeah, of course. - Okay.
喂
Yes?
未接电♥话♥ 普丽娅
一切都很顺利
Everything is going so well.
-真好 -是啊
- Good. Great. - Yeah.
你看巴里 他多开心
Look at Barry. He's so happy.
他开心死了
He's like a pig in shit.
-我能和你说些心里话吗 -当然
- Oh, can I make a confession? - Sure.
几个月前 我们...
Like, a few months ago, we-we... we were
打算把这房♥子卖♥♥了
about to put this house on the market.
我们... 他都不工作
Yeah, we-we... He wasn't working at all.
他深度抑郁
He was about to enter the-the third year
已经快第三年了
of this profound depression.
我们从不出门 不见朋友
We never left the house. We never saw anyone.
我本打算带女儿去我妈妈家
I was gonna... I was gonna take the girls and go to my mother's.
但因为某些原因 我还是决定坚持下去
But for some reason, I just decided to stick it out.
当我看了剧本 我知道了
And then, when I read the script, I just knew he was onto
他有些特别的想法
something special.
当萨莎决定来拍 他们...
And when Sasha decided to do it, they just...
他们一拍即合
they couldn't green-light it fast enough.
卡罗莱纳
Carolina!
-我们正在说你 -你好吗
- We were just talking about you. - How are you?
-你看起来很美 -谢谢
- You look amazing. - Oh, thank you.
-怎么了 -《迷宫3》要开拍了
- What's up? - The Maze 3 is a go.
制♥作♥人刚刚打电♥话♥来
Producers just called.
是好事吗
That's... good?
非常棒 剧本也很好
That's amazing. Script is fantastic.
我们准备开始制♥作♥...
And we start production in...
下礼拜去乍得拍
in Chad, uh, next week.
等等 什么 等等
Uh, wait. What? Wait.
那巴里的电影呢
What about Barry's movie?
该死 卡罗莱纳
Oh, shit, Carolina.
-那部也快开拍了 对吗 -是的
- That's about to go soon. Right? - Yeah.
我不可能两部都拍
there's-there's... there's no way I can do both.
-对不起 -我觉得他不会介意推迟的
- I'm sorry. - Oh, I don't think that he would mind pushing it.
是啊 我不会要求他那样做的
No. I wouldn't ask him to do that, no.
他很高兴能与你一起工作
Oh, he's just so excited to work with you.
我们想想办法
I think we could figure something out.
听着 我愿意
Listen, I'd love to,
但这部拍完后我还有一个项目 所以...
but I have another project lined up after this one, so, so--
是什么 因为我们...
What is it? Because we, uh...
我们在城里认识很多人
we-we know so many people in town.
我们可以打给制♥作♥人 他们...
I'm sure we could call the producers. They--
我办不到 抱歉
I can't make it work. I'm sorry.
我自己去跟他说吧
I'll just, uh, I'll just go talk to him.
别...
No, don't...
拜托 他现在很开心
Please, he's so happy.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
失陪
Excuse me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不是说要去拍巴里的电影吗
I thought you said you were going to do Barry's movie.
我是有想过 但是...
Well, I thought so, too, but, um,
后来发生了些事 所以...
then something came up, so...
-你跟他承诺过吗 -没有 我说我尽力
- Didn't you promise him? - No. I said I would try.
听着 我这一行里经常发生这种事
Look, look, this-this happens in my business all the time,
他会找到其他人的
and he'll get someone else, and he'll...
说不定会获得奥斯卡奖
probably win an Oscar, and...
他没事的
he's gonna be fine.
我们是去我那 还是...
Are we going back to my place or--
我还是回家好了
I think I just want to go home.
海伦
Helen.
请不要这样
Please don't be like this.
卡罗莱纳说巴里需要你来完成电影的拍摄
Carolina said Barry needs you to get the movie made.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表