剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
拜托
Please.
看 这就是为什么
See, this is why
你不理解人物
you don't understand the character.
什么
What?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
诺亚 你看不清你自己 你永远都看不清
Noah, you can't see yourself, and you never could,
所以你得不到你想要的
and that's why you never get what you want.
现在 我可以离开厕所了吗
Now, are you going to let me leave the men's room,
否则我们之间就有问题了
or are we going to have a problem?
*你把上膛的枪放到我手里*
*You put in my hands*
*告诉我开枪*
*A loaded gun and then told me not to fire it*
*当你做了你说由我决定的事*
*When you did the things you said were up to me *
乔尔
*然后指责我想把事情搞砸*
*And then accused me of trying to fuck it up*
*但你永远都不会是浪费我的时间*
*But you've never been a waste of my time *
*永远都不会是拖累*
*It's never been a drag*
*所以深呼吸 从十开始倒数*
*So take a deep breath and count back from ten*
*也许你会没事的*
*And maybe you'll be all right *
*允许你留下来*
*And the license said you had to stick around *
*直到我死亡的那天*
*Until I was dead *
*但如果你厌倦了看我的脸*
*But if you're tired of looking at my face*
*我想我已经是了*
*I guess I already am*
*但你绝不...*
*But you've never been a...*
*如果你来*
*If you come and be*
*我的宝贝 我的*
*My sweet baby, mine*
*因为我...*
*Because I...*
*没人...*
*Ain't got nobody...*
什么
What?
*因为没人在乎我*
*'Cause nobody cares for me*
好了 艾瑞卡 艾瑞卡
Okay, Erica. Erica,
接下来是你
you are next.
她来了 好了 艾瑞卡
Here she comes. All right, Erica.
让我们听听艾瑞卡的歌♥喉
Let's hear it for Erica.
给 亲爱的
There you go, sweetheart.
-大家好 -抱歉 我...
- Hey, everybody. - Sorry, man, let me, uh...
这首歌♥对我很重要
Uh, so this song means a lot to me.
抱歉 艾瑞卡 我能...
Sorry, Erica. Can I...?
我能... 别介意
Can I...? You don't mind.
汤姆·佩帝"听从自己的内心"
Tom Petty, "Listen to Her Heart."
可以吗 好
Okay? Yeah.
-你不介意吧 -不 没事的 没事
- You don't mind, do you? - No, it's fine. Yeah.
你可以下一个唱
You can go on the next one.
-当然 下一个 -麻烦了
- Sure. Next time. - Please.
*你觉得你能带走她*
*You think you're gonna take her away*
*用你的钱和可♥卡♥因♥*
*With your money and your cocaine*
*一直想着她会改变主意*
*Keep thinkin' that her mind is gonna change*
*但我知道一切都好*
*But I know everything is okay*
*她会听从自己的内心*
*She's gonna listen to her heart*
*她的心会告诉她怎么做*
*It's gonna tell her what to do*
*她可能需要很多爱*
*She might need a lot of lovin'*
*但她不需要...*
*But she don't need...*
怎么回事
What the fuck?
好点了吗
Feeling better?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你没说清楚想吃什么
You weren't super specific about what you wanted,
所以我每样都点了一份
so I sort of got one of everything.
怎么...
What the...?
我们怎么会...
How did we...?
我们怎么会在这里
What are we doing here?
看你工作真的很荣幸 也很幸运
It was an honor and a privilege to watch you work.
我们就像凯鲁亚克和伯罗斯
We're like Kerouac and Burroughs.
均为美国垮掉派代表作家 曾合著小说
你觉得谁是谁
Who's who, do you think?
显然你是凯鲁亚克
I mean, obviously you're Kerouac.
但我愿意当伯罗斯
But I'll take Burroughs.
我接受
I'll take that.
你说的工作是指什么
Work? What do you mean, work?
你简直就是外科医生
You were a surgeon, man.
等等 现在几点了
Wait, what time is it?
大概六点
Like, six.
我大学之后就没试过熬通宵了
Haven't stayed up all night since college.
让人精神振奋呢
It's invigorating.
给
Here.
-我已经付钱了 -不 没关系
- I already paid. - No, no, it's fine.
再见
See you, man.
你好 诺亚
Hi, Noah.
抱歉 但今天我不能让你进片场
So, I'm sorry, but I can't let you on set today.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
从现在开始
I guess Mr. Mann wants to limit
曼先生想限制片场的人数
the number of people on set from this point forward.
快打开对讲机呼叫曼先生
Just get on your radio thing and call Mr. Mann
叫他来跟我当面谈
and tell him to come talk to me face-to-face.
不行 他在拍摄
I can't. He's shooting.
我知道 我重写了
Yeah, I know. I-I got a rewrite
他现在正在拍的这一幕
for the scene he's shooting right now,
所以我得拿进去给他
so I need to get it to him.
没事 他已经拿到了
Oh, that's okay. He already has it.
不 他... 什么 怎么会
No, he... What? No. Wha... What?
新剧本今早出来了
Yeah, the new pages came out this morning.
他们现在正在拍
They're shooting them right now.
你♥他♥妈♥现在就呼叫他
Okay, you fucking call him. Call him now.
立刻用对讲机呼叫他
Call him on the radio now.
看着我 赶紧呼叫...
Look at me and call...
赶紧用对讲机呼叫他们
Call them on the fucking radio now!
呼叫他 快他妈呼叫他
Call him now! Fucking call him.
老天 这才是重写的剧本
Jesus, this is the fucking rewrite here!
快叫他出来
Now get him out here!
第二话
海伦
不好意思
Excuse me.
这颗蛋黄破了 我想退掉
This yolk is broken, I'd like to send it back.
好的 女士
Right away, ma'am.
你觉得这个是不是发霉了
Does this look moldy to you?
餐巾吗
The napkin?
我对霉菌严重过敏
You know, I'm very allergic to mold.
那上面的是什么
What is that right there?
看起来只是番茄酱
Uh, it just looks like ketchup.
可不能把霉菌盖到我腿上
Can't have mold in my lap.
我会长疹子的
I'll break out in hives.
不好意思 麻烦过来一下
Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
妈 没出什么事吧
Mom, is, is everything okay?
我没事 怎么了
I'm fine, why?
你看起来有点紧张
You just seem a little tense.
我很担心你
I'm very worried about you,
我想做点让你开心的事
I wanted to do something nice for you.
这地方很棒 谢谢你
Well, this is a very nice place. Thank you.
真的吗
Do you think so?
雪莉·迪维茨说这是全洛杉矶最好的餐厅
Shirley Divets said it was the best restaurant in Los Angeles,
但她过去30年都没离开过海恩尼斯
but she hasn't been out of Hyannis in 30 years,
所以她懂什么 服务员
so what does she know? Excuse me.
爸爸怎么样了
How's Dad?
为什么问起他
Why do you ask?
因为我知道他通常不喜欢
Because I know he doesn't usually like it
你离开
when you're away.
而你已经在这里待了一阵子了
And you've been here for a while,
所以我想知道他怎么样了
so I'm just wondering how he's doing.
事实上我就想跟你商量这事
That's actually something I wanted to discuss with you.
我觉得我该回家了
I think it's time I go home.
如果你觉得该回就回吧
Well, I mean, if you think it's time.
我很不想丢下你一个人
I hate the idea of leaving you here alone
你现在的状态很脆弱
in this extraordinarily vulnerable state.
其实我最近感觉好点了
Actually, I've been feeling a little bit better lately. So...
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表