剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Do you want the kids to see you like this?
他在利用你 海伦
He's fucking using you, Helen.
他在利用你来接近我
He's using you to get to me.
他在耍我 他想睡你
He's playing me, so he wants to fuck you,
这样他会感觉和我更接近
so he feels closer to me.
你没看到这其中的可悲吗
Can't you see how pathetic that is?
外面冻死了 我能进来吗
It's fucking freezing out here. Can I just come in?
-不行 -拜托
- No. - Just... come on.
不行
No.
-我说真的 -我也是
- Seriously. - Yeah.
回去吧
Go home.
别开车 打车回去
Don't drive. Take an Uber.
我不在乎你怎么回去 你走就对了
I don't care what you do. Just go.
-晚安 -海伦 拜托
- Good night. - Helen, come...
海伦 我打电♥话♥叫就是了
Helen? Helen, I'll call a guy.
让我进去
Just let me in.
拜托 海伦
Come on, Helen.
海伦 拜托
Helen, come on!
海伦
Helen!
喂
Hello?
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
没生气
No, not mad.
就有点困惑
Just confused.
我告诉了你我最悲惨的遭遇
I-I told you the worst thing that ever happened to me,
而你却消失了
and you just... disappeared.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
真的抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你还想聊吗
D-Do you want to keep talking?
不想了
No, not really.
那你想干点别的吗
Do you want to do something else?
-嘘 -怎么了
- Shh. - What?
-嘘 别出声 -怎么了
- Shh, quiet. - Why?
因为我家很多人
Because I have a house full of people.
都有谁
Who's here?
我女儿
My daughter.
我儿子
My son.
他男友
His boyfriend.
我妈
Uh, my mother.
人还真不少
You got the whole family.
还有我邻居
And my neighbor.
-嘘 -还有她的孩子
- Shh. - And her baby.
没关系
It's okay.
海伦
Helen.
帮我设计屋子
Design my house.
帮我选灯
Give me a lamp.
就一间房♥ 拜托
Just one room, please.
就一间房♥
Just one room.
一间小屋子
Just one tiny, little room.
海伦 帮我选地毯
Helen, just give me a rug.
能拜托你帮我选块地毯吗
Can-can you give me a rug, please?
字幕
Give me a rug.
帮我选块...
Can you give me a...?
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
-来杯咖啡 -好
- Coffee? - Sure.
睡得怎样
How'd you sleep?
挺好的 谢谢
Really well, thanks.
我想我能让孩子们
I think I can get the kids enrolled
在春季学期去布里奇汉普顿读高中
in the Bridgehampton high school for the spring semester,
如果你下个月把这套房♥子挂到房♥市...
so if you put this house on the market next month...
妈 我不搬回去
Mom, I'm not moving back.
什么
What?
我在这有自己的生活
I have a life here.
我会尽我所能来帮你和爸爸
I'll help you and Dad out as much as I can,
但我不会搬家
but I-I'm not moving home.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你会想到办法的
You will figure it out.
你为什么执意如此
What's gotten into you?
早上好
Good morning.
你一定是玛格丽特 我是萨莎
You must be Margaret. I'm Sasha.
-我... -很高兴见到你
- I... - Pleasure to meet you.
我想要一杯咖啡
I'd actually love a cup of coffee,
如果不麻烦的话
if it's not too much trouble.
谢谢
Thank you.
第三话
琼妮
那是你的孩子吗
Those your kids?
不是
No.
我像那种会有孩子的人吗
Do I look like the kind of person who would have kids?
有孩子也不犯法啊
It isn't a crime.
它应该犯法
It should be.
不 他们只是...
No, they're just...
我在塞内加尔遇见的一些小难民
some refugee kids that I met in Senegal.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你在那干嘛
What were you doing out there?
我是沿海工程师
I'm a coastal engineer.
那边怎样
How's that going?
不太好
Not well.
-祝你一天愉快 -谢谢你的小费 吉姆
- Have a good one. - Thanks for the tip, Jim.
能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Shoot.
这里为什么没电
What's with the electricity out here?
电网彻底毁了吗
Is the grid completely off?
不 自从上次飓风后
No. Just ever since the last hurricane,
只在早上9点到下午5点之间供电
they only turn it on between nine and five.
但我们有自己的蓄电池
We got our own battery bank, though.
这里以前很美
This place used to be so beautiful.
是啊 这里现在人烟稀少 也无所谓了
Yeah, well, there aren't enough of us out here to matter anymore.
我们不像东汉普顿的人
We can't afford those wind turbines
我们买♥♥不起风力涡轮机 所以...
they got out in East Hampton, so...
没错
Right.
你来这工作的吗
You here for work?
是
I am.
多少钱
How much do I owe you?
我们请客了
It's on the house.
很久没见过你这样的美女了
I haven't seen a face like yours out here in a while.
我喜欢
I like it.
-用力 -什么
- Tighter. - What?
好点没
Better?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What's up?
我不行
It's not working for me.
你想怎样
What the fuck do you want?
你个小骚货
You are one sick bitch.
停
Stop.
爽
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表