剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
这样就不会有人
So nobody again
再会像我那样失去理智
will ever lose control the way I did.
像我伤害你母亲那样去伤害其他人
Hurt someone the way I hurt your mother.
你不止伤害了她
You didn't just hurt her.
你杀了她
You killed her.
是的 我很抱歉 琼妮
Yes, and I'm sorry, Joanie.
既然你这么抱歉 你为什么不自首
If you're so sorry, then why didn't you turn yourself in?
我不知道那样有什么好处
I‐I don't know what good it would have done.
我可以帮助更多人
I-I-I could help more people...
通过服务这些人来做出更大的补偿
make more amends by being of service to these men,
这比我浪费生命
rather than waste the rest of my life
死在监狱里要好
rotting away in some cell.
这不该是陪审团做的决定吗
Don't you think you should have let a jury make that call?
你知道我觉得应该让谁来做决定吗
Y-You know who I think should make that call?
你
You.
我
Me?
很久之前 我承诺自己 琼妮
I promised myself a long time ago, Joanie,
如果你找到我
that when you found me‐‐
我知道那是迟早的事
and I knew it was a "when," not an "if"‐‐
我愿意承担
that I would submit
你的任何问责
to whatever accountability you demanded,
我不会反抗
and I-I-I would not resist.
那么
So...
如果你现在想报♥警♥
if you want to call the police right now,
我把手♥机♥给你
I'll give you my phone.
如果你想杀我
If you want to... you want to kill me...
我就把枪给你
...I'll give you my gun.
任凭你处置
I am completely in your hands.
如果我要杀你
If I were going to kill you,
我不会用枪
I wouldn't use a gun.
太快了
It's too quick.
好的
Okay.
那你会怎么做
How would you do it?
我会切掉你的屌♥
I'd like to cut off your dick
让你血流成河 失血而死
and let you bleed out like a pig until you die.
那也是个选择
Well... that's an option, too.
我得走了 我需要想想
I have to go. I need to think.
好的 但琼妮...
Okay, but, Joanie,
你现在知道我的地址了
you know where to find me now.
我也不会跑
And I'm not gonna run.
我就在这等着你做好决定
I'll be right here whenever you decide.
我得走了
I have to go.
你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
不如报♥警♥
How about calling the police?
也许吧
I guess I should?
这个男人杀了你妈
This man murdered your mother
却还坐在那
and then sat there
向你详细地描述过程
and gave you a detailed description of how he did it.
真是个神经病
That's a special kind of psychopath.
说他什么都行
He's a lot of things,
但我不认为他是个神经病
but I‐I don't think he's a psychopath.
什么
What?
他看起来很内疚
He seemed sorry.
真的很内疚
Truly sorry.
他花了一辈子想要做出弥补
He spent his entire life trying to make amends.
琼妮 大多数杀人犯都对自己所犯下的罪行内疚
Joanie, most murderers are sorry for what they did.
他们还是要被关大牢
They still have to go to prison.
他说如果我愿意 我可以杀了他
He said I could kill him if I liked.
那样不好
I think that would be a mistake.
我也没细想过
I wasn't being serious.
-你有 -我没有
‐ Yes, you were. ‐ No, I wasn't.
我想你真的有想过
I think you were.
-EJ -琼妮 听我说
‐ EJ. ‐ Joanie, listen to me.
这个问题已经超出你的职责范围了
This problem is above your pay grade.
有些专业的人
There are people who specialize
他们的职责就是判罪定刑
in crime and punishment for a living.
所以我们称他们为有关部门
That's why they're called the authorities.
不如我们让他们来决定该怎么做
How about we let them decide what to do
而不是亲手去实施复仇
before we take vengeance into our own hands.
本也许是很内疚 但他那时头脑也很清晰
Ben may be sorry, but he was clearheaded enough at the time
知道利用你♥妈♥的♥精神病史来捏造事实
to use your mother's history of mental illness against her
让大家相信她是自己溺水而亡的
and make everyone believe she drowned herself.
是了
That's right.
她是溺死的
She drowned.
他们在她肺部发现积水
They found water in her lungs.
本杰明·克鲁兹
Benjamin Cruz?
有什么能帮到你
Can I help you?
我是克拉克警探 这是伍兹警探
I'm Detective Clark, this is Detective Woods.
关于艾莉森·贝利的死
We'd like to ask you a few questions
我们想问你几个问题
pertaining to the death of Alison Bailey.
我们可以进来吗
May we come in?
我做好决定了
I've made my decision.
你们在哪找到她的
Where did you find her?
她是我这里的一个病人
She's one of the patients from my facility.
她昨晚擅自跑出去 我们都担心坏了
She went AWOL last night... and we've been worried sick.
什么
What?
这是她的签名
This is her signature,
-说明她有在接受精神治疗 -什么
‐ committing herself to psychiatric care. ‐ What?
这是琼妮·洛克哈特的研究病历
And this is my case study for Joanie Lockhart.
三周前她被确诊
She was admitted three weeks ago.
这不是真的 他在说谎
That's not true. None of this is true.
琼妮患有重度抑郁和创伤后应激障碍症
Joanie suffers from severe depression and PTSD.
她7岁时
Her mother tragically committed suicide
经历了母亲的自杀悲剧
when she was seven years old.
最近她时常会有
And lately she's been experiencing
想杀人的幻想
homicidal fantasies and delusions.
-扯淡 -我们在安全的治疗空间内
‐ This is all horseshit. ‐ We have been exploring
探寻过她的这些幻想
some of them in a safe, therapeutic space,
但昨天她变得更糟了
but, yesterday she had a turn for the worse
她威胁要杀我
and she threatened my life.
我要切掉你的屌♥
I'd like to cut off your dick
让你血流成河 失血而死
and let you bleed out like a pig until you die.
这不是我说的
That is not what I said.
录音里不是你的声音吗
That isn't your voice on the recording?
是我的声音 但那只是个假设
Of course it is, but it was meant as a hypothetical,
比如 如果我要杀了他 我会怎么做
like... if I were to kill him.
他认识我妈
He knew my mother.
我不是随便找一个医生
He isn't just a random doctor I came to see.
我妈死的时候就是和他在约会
He was dating her when she died.
他告诉我说他建立这个诊所
He told me that he set up this whole clinic
就是为了30年前所做的事来赎罪
because he felt like such a shit for what he did 30 years ago.
警官 我没什么好隐瞒的
Officers, I have nothing to hide.
多年前的艾莉森·贝利案
I was cleared of any wrongdoing
我一切都已经坦白了
in Alison Bailey's death years ago.
警方也认定为是自杀
The police ruled it as a suicide.
琼妮接受不了
Joanie just can't accept it.
她需要找人问责
She needs someone to blame.
她自己也多次企图自杀
She herself has made a series of suicide attempts,
你们可以看第5页和第6页
as you can see referenced on pages five and six.
洛克哈特小姐 你要做什么
Ms. Lockhart, what are you doing?
放哪了 本
Where is it, Ben?
-你的枪呢 -我没枪
‐ Where's your fucking gun? ‐ There's no gun.
他说如果我想我可以用枪打死他
He said I could kill him with it if I wanted to.
我没有枪 琼妮
I don't have a gun, Joanie.
我开的是一家创伤后应激障碍症的治疗中心
I run a therapeutic center for PTSD recovery.
在这里放枪岂不是很危险
A gun would be a very dangerous thing to have
不是吗
on these premises, wouldn't it?
洛克哈特小姐 他说的是真的吗
Ms. Lockhart, is it true what he's saying?
你是这家诊所的病人吗
Are you a patient at this facility?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表