剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
你是个好爸爸
You were a good dad...
妈妈是个好妈妈
...and Mom was a great mom and...
我们很幸福
and we were happy.
-你好啊 朋友 -你好啊 朋友
- Hello, friend. - Hello, friend.
至少我认为我们很幸福
Or at least I thought we were.
你知道我为什么嫁给你吗
Do you know why I m-married you?
我觉得你很有安全感
I thought you were safe.
我知道你永远不会出轨 你不会离开我
I knew you would never cheat, you wouldn't leave,
我们会过上完美的生活
and we would have a nice life.
要达到你的标准太难了
It's so hard, living up to your goddamn standards all the time.
爸爸 搞什么
Dad, what the fuck?!
我还以为他变了
I thought that he'd turned a corner or something.
谷歌♥新闻
《名利场》:离经叛道的小说家
诺亚·索洛维被爆曾有不端的性行为
他已经让我们经历了这么多
After everything he's already put us through.
有时面对有害的人
Sometimes with toxic people,
你不得不跟他们一刀两断
you have to make a clean break.
"在我撰写索洛维报道的期间
"Over the course of my reporting on Solloway,
六名女性 其中三名希望匿名"
six women, three of whom wish to remain anonymous..."
什么
What?
是新闻报道吗
Is that news?
盖迪附近的树丛着火
That was just a brushfire near the Getty.
那个记者怎么知道的
How did that reporter know
她怎么联♥系♥到伊顿的
how to find Eden?
因为你跟她说了吧
Because you told her?
错的人不是我
I'm not the bad guy here.
电影都删了诺亚的名字 这可是他的电影
Noah's name is off the movie, his movie.
这就是你想要的吧
Because that's what you wanted.
我把这部电影视作骨肉
This movie is my baby.
这一切都是我的错
All of this is my fault.
你们爸爸没做错什么
Your dad didn't do anything wrong.
你为什么还要帮他说话
Why are you still defending him?
因为他是你们父亲 你们需要你们的父亲
Because he's your father, and you guys need your father.
得了吧 这跟我们没关系
Don't say that. This isn't about us.
这从来就跟我们没关系
This has never been about us.
那你觉得和谁有关系
What is it about?
你根本就放不下他
You could never let him go.
情事
第五季 第十集
第一话
海伦
你是个自恋狂
You're a narcissist.
你是吸血鬼 你没有灵魂
You're a vampire. You have no soul.
-惠特尼 -你将人消磨殆尽
- Whitney. - You burn through people,
当你利用完他们
and when you're done using them,
你就把她们丢在路边
you just leave them on the side of the road.
好了 亲爱的 冷静
All right, honey, calm down.
艾莉森的自杀
Alison probably fucking killed herself
也许是因为你跟她说过的话
because of what you did to her.
-住嘴 -而你
- Stop it! - And you?
你没他就活不下去 是不是
You can't survive without him, can you?
你是和他相互依存的噩梦
You're a codependent nightmare.
-别说了 -我真恨你们俩
- Please, that's enough. - I fucking hate you both.
-够了 -你俩真是绝配
- That's enough! - You deserve each other!
她所说的按♥摩♥浴缸的事 是真的吗
Is it true, what she said about the hot tub?
我一开始不知道是她 我...
I didn't know it was her. I...
我...
I...
我去和她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
-我先走了 -不 你不能走
- I'm gonna leave-- - No, you can't fucking leave.
好吗 你不能逃避
Okay? You can't run away.
因为我们必须修补这一切
Because we have to fix this.
我去跟她谈谈
So I'm gonna go talk to her,
你在这哪也别去
and don't go anywhere.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're upset.
我们都很生气
We're all upset.
这一天真是糟透了
It's been a terrible, terrible day.
但...
But...
你♥爸♥...
...your dad...
他确实犯下了错误
Look, he's made mistakes.
没人比我更了解这些事
Nobody knows that better than I do.
但他不是个坏人
But he's not a bad man.
你不觉得他现在已经被惩罚得够多了吗
I mean, don't you think he's being punished enough right now?
被所有人
By everybody?
被整个世界
By the world?
惠特尼 现在不是吵架的时候
And, Whitney, I-I don't think this is the time to fight.
我们需要互相支持
We need to support each other.
我们是一家人
We're family.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
我们是你唯一的家人 惠特尼
We're the only family you have, Whitney.
我们不是一家人
We are not a fucking family.
我受够了去假装我们是一家人
And I'm tired of pretending like we are.
你所坚持的都是虚无的
You're holding onto a myth.
我知道你在生气
Okay, I know. You're upset.
是的 我在生气 我很生气
Yes, I'm upset. I'm very upset.
但我脑筋还清醒
But I'm not crazy.
显然对你来说
It's obviously more important to you
幻想自己是个完美妈妈
to hold on to a fantasy of being a perfect mom,
幻想自己是那个团结我们的人
of being the one who held us all together than it is
比让你承认这件屁事更加重要
for you to admit that this whole thing is a fucking charade.
爸爸只关心自己 而你只关心他
Dad only cares about himself, and you only care about Dad.
胡说
That is not true.
我没有
Yes, it is.
能请你出来跟我们一起谈谈吗
Will you please come back outside and just talk to us?
你三个礼拜后就要结婚了
I mean, you're getting married in three weeks.
如果你不跟我们谈谈 我们要怎么做
How-how are we gonna do that if you're not even talking to us?
他要怎样伴着你走过红毯
I mean, how is he gonna walk you down the aisle?
我不需要他
He's not.
什么
What?
我不需要他伴着我走过红毯
He's not gonna walk me down the aisle
因为我不会邀请他
because he's not coming to my wedding.
你当然得邀请他
Of course he's invited to your wedding.
他是你♥爸♥
He's your father.
他和我生下了你
You know, he made you. He and I.
如果没有我们 也不会有你
We made you. You wouldn't be here without us.
-你没懂 -我懂 我只是觉得
- You don't get it. - I do get it. I just think
你现在有点看不清
you're being kind of shortsighted right now
其实更多的是残忍♥
and actually pretty fucking cruel.
我希望我这一生
You know, all I want for myself in life
不会有你这样的结局
is not to end up like you.
操♥你♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥贱狗诺亚
Jesus. Fucking Noah.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
他有点事要忙
He had to go take care of stuff.
-惠特尼呢 -她在卧室
- Where's Whitney? - She's in the bedroom.
现在要干什么
What now?
我好饿
Well, I'm starving.
不知道惠特尼这里有没有吃的
Wonder if Whitney's got any food.
妈妈 现在怎么办
Mom, what now?
让我喘口气先
You're gonna have to just give me a minute.
好吗 亲爱的 拜托你了
Okay, honey? Please.
洛杉矶城市环境管理部
托潘加峡谷和太平洋沿岸的居民正在自愿撤离
你好 我是诺亚 请留言
Hi, it's Noah. Leave a message.
你好 我是诺亚 请留言
Hi, it's Noah. Leave a message.
索洛维夫人
Mrs. Solloway?
巴特勒 叫我巴特勒...
Uh, Butler. Call me Mrs. Butl...
就叫我海伦吧
No-no, just call-call me Helen.
我知道现在时机不对 但我想请问下
Uh, I'm sorry to ask this at what I know is a very stressful time,
你知不知道
but might you have any idea
惠特尼的出生证明在哪
where Whitney's birth certificate is?
什么 她的出生...什么
wh... her birth... What?
我们要那个去登记
Yeah, we need it to get our marriage license.
肯定在哪收着呢 我去找
Yeah, I'm sure I have it somewhere. I can get it.
太好了
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表