剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
我倒希望过你那样的生活
I wish I had your life.
有那么多的人都需要你 我怎么才能拥有这一切
And you have a whole world that needs you. How do I get that?
我很难相信我是你喜欢的类型
I'm having a very difficult time believing that I'm your type.
那可能是因为你一点
Oh, that's probably because you don't have
都不了解我喜欢的类型
the faintest idea what my type is.
他在利用你 海伦
He's fucking using you, Helen.
他想睡你 这样他会感觉和我更接近
He wants to fuck you so he feels closer to me.
你没看到这其中的可悲吗
Can't you see how pathetic that is?
无视他的遗愿 你疯了吗
Ignore his dying wishes? Are you insane?
只有火化他 他的灵魂才能被释放
His soul cannot be released unless he's cremated.
谢拉 你上一次什么时候睡的
Sierra, when's the last time you slept?
一天前 两天前 不记得了
A day ago, two days ago, I don't know.
他要喝奶 你也要休息
He needs to eat and you need to sleep,
我们就解决现在的问题
so let's just fix these problems right now
再来想办法对付其他的 好吗
and then we'll sort out the rest, okay?
看着这部电影慢慢成型
Watching this movie getting made,
让我回忆起很多往事
it's bringing up a lot of stuff,
我处理得不好
and I'm not handling it properly.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
情事
第五季 第五集
每一天 无论怎样
Every day and in every way...
今天
today...
我会记得呼吸
I will remember my breath.
每一天 无论怎样
Every day and in every way...
今天 我会做个好妈妈
today, I will be a good mother.
每一天 无论怎样
Every day and in every way...
今天
today...
我足够好了
I am enough.
别哭了
Please stop crying.
接着睡觉吧
Please just go back to sleep.
第一话
谢拉
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
你很好
You're fine.
我知道 你醒了
I know. I see we're up.
你醒了 我知道
I see we're up. I know.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong, huh?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不饿 肚子疼吗
No? Does your tummy hurt?
没事 我知道
It's okay, I know.
我知道 小家伙
I know, buddy.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
亲爱的
Hey, boo.
听妈妈的话
Listen to Mommy.
今天我有个重要的试镜 好吗
I've got a really big audition today, okay?
我得为了咱俩拿到工作
I really need to get this job for both of us.
所以你就先别哭了
So if you could just, just stop crying...
就一会
just a second,
我知道你肚子疼 很难受
I know it's really hard and I know your tummy hurts.
试着睡一会儿吧
Just try to go to sleep.
他还好吗
He okay?
嗯
Yeah.
他有急性腹痛 总是这样
He has colic, so he's always like this.
八号♥房♥ 用临时停车位
Bungalow 8. Use only the visitor spots, please.
好的 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你够好了
You are enough.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我刚说什么了 贝瑟
What did I just say, Berthe?
我求你 别烦我
I beg of you, leave me alone.
我不是说别烦我吗
Did I not say leave me alone?
别烦我 孩子
Leave me alone, child!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你伤到自己了 我们包扎一下
Did you cut yourself? We'll bandage that--
谢谢前来 谢娜
Thank you for coming in, Sienna.
-是谢拉 -抱歉 谢拉
- Oh, Sierra. - Oh, I'm sorry, Sierra.
好 谢谢
Cool. Uh, thank you.
我就
I'll just...
黛莱拉
Delilah.
莱拉 莱拉 莱拉
Lilah. Lilah. Lilah.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
-近来可好 -很好
- How have you been? - Oh, good.
我正等着你给我电♥话♥呢
I've just been waiting for you to call me.
新的剧本棒极了 我很喜欢看过的部份
The new script is dynamite. I positively love what I read.
-看看你的本事吧 -好
- Well, let's see what you can do. - Okay.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉 真抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
真抱歉 真抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
等一会 就一会儿
One second. One second.
你太蠢了
Oh, you're so stupid.
太蠢了
You're so stupid.
小姐
Miss?
-什么事 -你还好吗
- Yeah. - Are you all right?
是的 天哪 你人真好
Oh, yeah. Oh, my God, you're so sweet.
我只是在练习一个场景 有点
I'm-I'm just... I'm running a scene and it's-it's
需要感情投入 所以我没事
kind of a rough one, so I'm good.
非常感谢 我喜欢你的帽子
Thank you so much. I love your hat.
汽车宝宝椅监控
今天
妈妈来电
靠
Fuck.
喂 亲爱的
Hello? Sweetheart?
妈 我能给你打回去吗
Hey, Mom, can I call you back?
他可真能哭 谢拉
He has some strong lungs, Sierra.
他怎么样了
How old is he now?
他只有四个月零一周
He's four months and one week.
但我还没见过他
And I still haven't met him?
太可笑了
It's ridiculous.
我是他外婆
I'm his grandmother.
你之前在尼泊尔 妈
Well, you've... you've been in Nepal, Mom.
亲爱的 我现在回来了
Well, honey, I'm back now.
不如我今晚过去吧
How about I stop by this evening?
六点左右你在家吗
Will you be home around six?
你当然在家 不然还会去哪
Oh, of course you will. Where else would you be?
谢拉 你还在吗
Sierra, are you there?
掉线了吗
Have I lost you?
不不 我还在 妈
No, no. No, I'm-I'm here, Mom.
行
sure.
行 听上去好极了
Sure, that sounds wonderful.
埃迪等不及见你了
Eddie can't wait to meet you.
我一直和他说起你
I talk about you all the time.
亚莉克莎 几点了
Alexa, what time is it?
现在是下午五点
The time is 5 P.M.
好
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
看看你俩
Look at you two.
小家伙
Hello, little love.
-妈 -他好可爱
- Hi, Mom. - He's so handsome.
你好啊 小天使
Hello, little angel.
进来吧
Come in.
我喜欢你对房♥子的设计
I love what you've done with the house.
看起来很有生活感
It looks so lived in.
我真开心能有机会离开你♥爸♥
I'm so glad I was able to wrestle it away from your father.
你最近有他消息吗
Have you heard from him?
最近没有
Um, not recently, no.
你终于能如愿以偿
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表