剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
他们五点出发
They're leaving at five.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很抱歉在这里发生的事 而且...
I'm sorry about how it turned out here, and...
我希望今后一切顺利
I hope there are good things ahead.
诺亚 我照顾你的孩子
Noah, I babysat your kids.
我妈妈在你们家工作
My mother worked at your house.
别假装我们是朋友
Don't pretend we're friends.
需要出去走走 抱歉 婚纱店见
-能给我菜单吗 -用那个点菜
- Hey, can I get a menu, please? - You order on that.
在这里停下车 好吗
Hey, just... just pull over right here, will you?
-这里吗 -是的 就一会儿
- What, here? - Yeah. Just for a second.
你觉得这些放在花束里好看吗
Hey... you think these would look good in a bouquet?
你知道... 那是毒常春藤
Uh, you know th... that's poison ivy, right?
这不是毒常春藤
This is not poison ivy.
不是你手里的东西 伙计
Not the stuff you got in your hand, man.
那周围的三叶植物
The three leafed plants that are all around
在你偷偷拔花的那里
where you were secret gardening.
毒常春藤在冬天都死掉了
Poison ivy doesn't grow in the winter.
不是的 它们不会死
Oh, yeah. It definitely does.
操
Oh, fuck.
-你是索洛维先生吗 -是的 你好
- Are you Mr. Solloway? - Yeah. Hi.
是的 前面的人告诉我惠特尼可能在这里
Yeah, they told me at the front that Whitney might be back here.
-她在 欢迎 -谢谢
- She sure is. Welcome. - Thank you.
-嗨 爸爸 -惠特 你怎么样
- Hi, Dad. - Hey, Whit. How's it going?
很好
Good.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你能来这可真好
It is so cute that you're here.
我们几乎在这里见不到爸爸们
We almost never see dads in the shop.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
他是个作家
He's a writer.
有什么我知道的作品吗
Ooh. Anything I'd know?
应该没有
I doubt it.
他谦虚了
He's being very modest.
他有一部电影要上映 萨莎·曼主演的
He has a movie coming out. Starring Sasha Mann.
萨莎·曼 我爱死他了
Sasha Mann?I fucking love Sasha Mann, wow.
汉娜 你能过来
Hey, Hannah, could you come back here
帮我弄下这些夹子吗
and give me a hand with these clamps?
来了
Coming.
好吧
Okay...
当地一男子被控告严重伤人
他声称是为了保护他妻子
怎么样
Well?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
惠特
Oh, Whit.
你太美了
You're beautiful.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
你们会成为有史以来最可爱的父女
You guys are gonna make the cutest father daughter ever.
惠特尼 它19
Wow. Whitney, it's 19,
但我会降到17因为它...
but I'll knock it down to 17 because it's...
实在是... 太完美了
it's just so... it's perfect.
什么... 那是...
Uh, wh... That's, uh...
17 意思是1万7
17, as in thousand?
有些时候爸爸们只是需要逼他们一下
Mm, sometimes dads just need a little convincing.
你能给我选一些便宜点的吗
Do you mind pulling a few less expensive options?
莉齐 你能过来一下吗
Uh, Lizzie! Can you come here a second?
亲爱的
Oh... sweetheart.
你像杂♥志♥封面的玛莎·斯图尔特一样美
You are front cover Martha Stewart gorgeous.
太完美了 不是吗
Isn't it perfect?
惠特尼也这么认为
Whitney thinks so, too.
我想知道你能不能给我些更便宜的选择
Actually, I was wondering if you could pull some cheaper options?
她太可爱了
Ah, she is such a doll.
她是你第一个结婚的孩子吗
Is she your first to get married?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 那么 你想要什么价位的
Okay. So, like, what price range were you thinking?
我不... 我不知道...
Uh... Wh... I don't know, I...
他是个大编剧
He's a big screenwriter.
他和萨莎·曼一起工作
He works with Sasha Mann.
真的吗
Really?
那我问你件事 好莱坞先生
Let me ask you something, Mr. Hollywood.
除了你大女儿的婚礼
When will there ever be a more important time
还有什么更重要的时刻来挥霍呢
to splurge than for your eldest daughter's wedding?
她爱这件婚纱
She loves this dress.
听着 也许... 也许我能...
Uh... Look, maybe... maybe I can, um...
不用 爸爸
Don't, Dad.
没关系 我要换衣服了
It's okay. It's okay. I'm gonna change.
不好意思 这是什么情况
I'm sorry, what, what's happening here?
我不知道婚纱这么贵 我...
I didn't know the dresses were this expensive. I...
我还有些负担不起
I haven't earned that kind of money yet.
那你为什么让我们浪费这个时间
Well, then why did you waste our time with this appointment?
这是我的主意 汉娜 这是个大错误
It was my idea, Hannah, and it was a big mistake.
什么样的疯子花1万7美金买♥♥一件婚纱
What kind of psycho spends $17,000 on a dress?
你们知道用这些钱可以在
Do you know how many clean water wells
非洲建造多少干净的水井吗
you could build in Africa with that money?
-不 你知道吗 -肯定很多 你个贱♥货♥
- No. Do you? - I bet it's a lot, you cunt.
好样的 爸爸
Nice work, Dad.
爸爸 你一直痒是怎么回事
Dad... what's up with the itching?
是他妈的...
It's fucking...
-毒常春藤 -什么
- Poison ivy. - What?
我想给你采些野花
Yeah, I tried to pick you some wildflowers.
我觉得你会喜欢它们
Thought you might like them.
怎么了
What?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
我想做什么
What am I trying to do?
你在试图弥补你的过错
You're trying to make amends.
看啊 白天的月亮
Oh, look, a daytime moon.
你妈妈以前总是说那代表着幸运
Your mom always used to say they were good luck.
*我在世界上游荡了很多年*
*I wandered out in the world for years*
*而你却待在房♥间里*
*While you just stayed in your room*
*我看到了新月*
*I saw the crescent...*
*你看到了整个月亮*
*You saw the whole of moon*
是谁唱的
Who's that?
-是谁唱的 -我不知道
- Who sings that? - I Don't know.
科林总演奏它 它一直在我脑中环绕
Colin's always playing it, it stuck in my head.
是水男孩乐队 是我们那个年代的
It was the Waterboys. That's my generation.
我想他们是爱尔兰人 科林很着迷
Yeah, I think they're Irish. I don't know, Colin's obsessed.
他还挺有品味的
Boy's got good taste.
我有个想法 但是 你可能不喜欢
Hey, I got an idea, but, uh, you may hate it.
你妈妈有一件非常漂亮的婚纱
Your mom had a really beautiful wedding dress.
我不知道它现在在哪里 但你外婆
And I don't know where it is now, but your grandmother,
可能还留着
she'd probably have it.
我们都知道她什么都爱收着
We know she's a hoarder.
好吧 是个坏主意
Okay. It was a terrible idea.
不
No.
我喜欢
I love it.
-怎么样 -玛格丽特
- How'd it go? - Hey, Margaret,
你知道海伦的婚纱在哪里吗
do you know where Helen's wedding dress is?
她穿那婚纱看起来像站街小姐 怎么了
She looked like a vagabond whore in that dress. Why?
好吧 我们去阁楼找找
Okay, let's just check the attic.
海伦
对不起 给我点时间
Sorry, I need a minute.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不喜欢吗
You hate it?
-你不喜欢吗 -不是
- You hate it? - No.
别担心 我们再找一件
Don't worry, don't worry. We'll get another one.
不是婚纱的原因 我爱这件婚纱
It's not the dress. I love the dress.
那是怎么回事
What is it?
-这场婚礼将是一场灾难 -什么
- This wedding is gonna be a fucking disaster. - What?
不 不会的 来吧 我们正在努力
No, it's not. Come on, we're pulling it together.
我们有篷房♥ 有盘子
We got a tent, we got the plates,
现在我们有了婚纱
now we got a dress.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表