剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
我不想每个月自己付房♥租
I don't want to have to pay the rent by myself every month.
我们今晚就去市政厅登记结婚
Let's just go get married at city hall tonight.
我想要一场婚礼 在外公外婆的房♥子里办
I want a wedding, at my grandparents' house.
惠特尼 结婚这事
Whitney, this marriage thing,
你不是非做不可
you don't have to do it, you know.
是的 老爸 但实际上我非结不可
But, actually, Dad, I do,
因为如果我不结婚
because if I don't,
科林就得离开美国
then Colin has to leave the country.
我对明天开业的约会已经迫不及待了
I'm desperate for a date to my opening tomorrow.
-达希尔·布西科 -你好
- Dashiell Boucicault. - Hi.
他喜欢看
He likes to watch.
他可以给你一间画廊
He could give you a gallery.
-我结婚了 -谢谢你终于告诉我了
- I'm married. - Thank you for finally telling me.
-就这些吗 -你想让我说什么
- That's it? - What do you want me to say?
没关系 你也爱我
Doesn't matter. You love me, too.
有关系 我不原谅你
Oh, it does matter. And I don't forgive you.
我怎么说得出口我爱你 我根本不了解你
And how can I tell you I love you? I don't even know you.
你在母亲去世的地方
You're working so calmly
还能如此冷静地工作
in the place where your mother died.
溺水自杀
肺里有积水
你说的对
You were right.
她在码头死的
She died at the jetty.
你♥爸♥为什么沉迷一个
Why was your dad obsessing about
叫本杰明·克鲁兹的
a Marine named Benjamin Cruz?
我想是他杀了她
I think he killed her.
情事
第五季 第七集
第一话
诺亚
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
你外公快把我逼疯了
Your grandfather's been driving me bonkers.
-诺亚 -玛格丽特
- Noah. - Margaret.
-海伦呢 -我和你说过了 外婆
- Where's Helen? - Oh, I told you, Grandma.
她来不了 她得工作
She couldn't come. She had to work.
那可太糟糕了
Well, that's just disgusting.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
当然糟糕了
Well, of course it is.
这是你的婚礼
This is your wedding.
还有什么比你的婚礼更重要 惠特尼
What could be more important than your wedding, Whitney?
我发誓我把你妈教育得比这要好
I swear I brought your mother up better than that.
真的
I really did.
好吧 她已经失败了
Oh, well. She's a lost cause.
你现在是我开心的唯一希望了
You're my only hope for happiness now.
来上楼
Ugh. Come upstairs.
我把所有的婚礼杂♥志♥都摆出来了
I've laid out all the bridal magazines.
诺亚 把惠特尼的东西拿到客房♥
Noah, take Whitney's things to the blue room.
你住地下室
You're in the basement.
对了 看看能不能找到布鲁斯
Oh, and see if you can find Bruce.
他很想见你
He'd be thrilled to see you.
你好 你好啊 布鲁斯
Hey. Hey, Bruce.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hi. - H...hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
诺亚
Uh, Noah.
诺亚 诺亚·索洛维
Noah. Noah Solloway?
-我是你的前女婿 -对 对
- I'm your ex? - Oh, oh. Yes, of course.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
布鲁斯·巴特勒
Uh, Bruce Butler.
玛格丽特跟我说你要来
Margaret told me you were coming.
那个作家...
The writer. Uh...
她说你已经出了很多书了
She says you've published multiple books.
是的 对
That's right, yeah.
可真棒
Wow, that's impressive.
人们都说
Uh, you know, there's a great expression.
"没人能写第一本书 但..."
"No one has one book in him, but..."
是...
Um. It's, uh...
我想是"人人都能写第一本书
I think it's, "Everyone has one book in them.
能写第二本的就少了"
Almost nobody has two."
这话可不好听
Oh. Uh... That's not very nice.
我跟你说 我一直都想当一名作家
Uh, you know, I always wanted to be a writer.
但每天的时间都不够用
But there never seemed to be enough hours in the day.
你饿吗 我在弄...
Are you hungry? I was craving some, uh,
弄这个...
some of these, uh...
-这个 -给
- Some of these? - Here.
布鲁斯 我来吧
Bruce, let-- let me make those for you.
不 不 不 你是客人
No. No, no, you're our guest.
不 不用 你喝点咖啡
You know... No, no. You... have...have some coffee.
我不知道怎么用这个机器
Uh, uh, I have no idea how to use that machine.
好 我来吧
Sure, I'll make some.
你结婚了吗
Um, are you, uh, you married?
没有 离婚了
Uh, no. Divorced.
离了两次 其实
Twice, actually.
那可能是你有这么多时间写作的原因
Well, that's probably why you have so much time to write.
我是一个顾家的人
I'm more of a family man, myself.
布鲁斯 不
Bruce, no.
天啊
Oh... Oh, Jesus.
-没事的 -我只是...我只是想...
- It'OK... - I Just, I just wanted to ?
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's...it's all right, it's all right. Shh, shh.
我们尝试在给布鲁斯设定界限
We're trying to set boundaries for Bruce.
一些新的期望
Some new expectations.
既然你来了 如果你能对此有所帮助的话
While you're here, I'd appreciate it
我很感谢
if you could help with that.
对不起 我不...我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't... I didn't know.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
你好啊
Hi.
你在这干什么
Ah. What are you doing here?
-我要结婚了 -什么 和他
- I'm getting married. - What? To this fellow?
海伦宝贝 那太棒了
Why, Helly-belly, that's fantastic.
也就是说你终于和那个
Does this mean that you've finally broken up
宾夕法尼亚的孩子分手了吗
with that kid from Pennsylvania?
那个呆瓜
The...the one that was practically a mute?
布鲁斯 这是惠特尼
Bruce, this is Whitney.
海伦是你女儿 这是你外孙女
Helen is your daughter. This is your granddaughter.
外孙女
G...granddaughter?
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
没事的 玛格丽特 没事的
It's okay. Margaret, it's okay.
我们专注于婚礼
Let's...let's focus on the wedding. Uh...
惠特尼给我们安排了很多事
Whitney has this huge agenda for us,
她需要你的帮助
and, uh, she needs your help.
没事的 外婆
Uh, that's right, Grandma.
我得订花店
Um, I need to decide on a florist.
我已经把范围缩小到三家了
I've narrowed it down to three,
但我相信你能给我点意见的
but I'm sure you'll have an opinion.
我得定宴会负责人
Um, I need to figure out a caterer.
我想找一个可以做素食的
I wanted to find somebody who could do vegan options.
我不知道你认不认识这样的人
I don't know if you know anybody.
我们已经有篷房♥了
And, um... Oh, well, we already got a tent.
正好
Oh, that reminds me.
篷房♥的账单寄来了
The bill for the tent came.
玛格丽特 我...
Margaret, I'm...
我以为我来负责酒席
I thought I was doing the catering,
你和布鲁斯来付篷房♥的钱
and you and Bruce were gonna pay for the tent.
诺亚 我们付不起 要2万块
Noah, we can't pay for this. It's $20,000.
我们没钱了
We don't have any money.
那是谁的错 玛丽·安托瓦内特皇后
And whose fault is that, Marie Antoinette?
惠特尼 我有个好主意
Whitney, I just had a splendid idea.
不如我们找网球俱乐部的迪恩
Why don't I call Dean at our tennis club?
他们的早午餐做得很好
They do a marvelous brunch.
如果我们不在饭点
And if we do the wedding reception
做婚礼招待的话
outside of peak hours,
我们可以在小帐篷屋上
I'm sure we can get a discount
要个好折扣
on the cabana.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表