剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
给我来一杯尊尼获加
Can I get a Johnnie Walker, please?
加冰
With, uh, ice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就知道是你
I thought that was you.
艾瑞卡
Erica.
你好
Oh, hi.
没想到你会来
I didn't think you were coming.
最近没在片场看见你
Haven't seen you around set lately.
-传闻不是真的 对吧 -什么传闻
- The rumor's not true, is it? - What rumor?
人们说你对萨莎的女朋友眉来眼去
People are saying that you were flirting with Sasha's girlfriend
所以他们才不让你去片场
or something, and they banned you from set.
-什么 -不是吗
- What? - No?
不是
No.
不是 萨莎的女朋友...
No, Sasha's girlfriend is...
不不 不是那样的
No, no, no, it wasn't that.
我也觉得不是
I didn't think so,
因为你在我身边总是那么绅士
because you've always been such a gentleman around me.
也许过于绅士了
Maybe too much of a gentleman.
趁你在这 巧手先生
While you're here, Mr. Handyman,
也许你能帮我个忙
maybe you could help me with something,
因为我好像不能
'cause I just can't seem
让这个讨厌的东西待着不动
to get this darn thing to stay up.
我...
I... Oh.
我... 天啊
I just... I... Oh, God.
天啊 我还以为你不喜欢我呢
Oh, God, I didn't even think you liked me.
什么
What?
你在片场从没和我说过话
You never talked to me on set.
来
Here. Oh...
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等等 你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
这个借用一下
I need to borrow this.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
听你的 毛手毛脚先生
Whatever you say, Mr. Handsy Man.
别去太久 我很冷
But don't be too long. I'm cold.
待着别动
Don't move.
诺亚
Noah?
你在我卧室干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing in my bedroom?
我... 我在找卫生间
I was... I was looking for the bathroom.
过来的路上有三个
You passed three on the way,
外面还有十几个为客人准备的移♥动♥厕所
and there are a dozen Porta Pottis outside for guests,
就在派对上
where the party is.
厕所要排队 我...
There was a line. I-I, um...
我要小便
needed to piss, you know.
我这就走
I'll get out of your hair now.
真奇怪
That's weird.
是你的吗
Is that yours?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
杰里米
第二话
惠特尼
-猫还是狗 -猫
- Cats or dogs? - Cats.
-最喜欢的运动 -冰壶
- Favorite sport? - Curling.
是曲棍球
It's hurling.
这里的人都不知道有什么区别
Nobody here knows the difference.
-惠特尼 -冰壶 冰壶 冰壶
- Whitney. - Hurling, hurling, hurling.
-你妈妈的娘家姓 -怀特曼
- Your mother's maiden name? - Whiteman.
是惠特曼
It's Whitman.
四角裤还是三角裤
Boxers or briefs?
-他们不会问的 -也许会
- They're not gonna ask that. - They might.
-挂空档 -真棒
- Commando. - Very good.
不行 我要迟到了
I can't, I can't. I'm gonna be late.
别闹
Stop.
-走开 -该死的安德里亚
- Move! - Fucking Andrea.
科林 家里没咖啡了
Colin, we're out of coffee again.
我去买♥♥
I'll get some.
还有 马桶堵了 有皮搋子吗
Also, the toilet's clogged. Do we have a plunger?
不是在水槽下面吗
Isn't it underneath the sink?
逾期
我得走了
I got to go.
你什么时候回来
What time will you be home?
不知道
I don't know.
你工作怎么样
How's your work going?
挺好
Good.
是吗
Yeah?
改天我去工作室瞧瞧
Maybe I come by the studio and see it sometime.
还没准备好
It's not ready yet.
安德里亚
Andrea?
不 那副还要挂高点
No. That one needs to be higher.
等等
Hold on.
离天花板太近了
That's too close to the ceiling.
好的
Okay.
好... 不行
Yeah... Uh, no.
那样也不行
You know, that's not working, either.
我们试试...
Let's try...
往左边移18英尺
18 inches to the left.
安德里亚 可以开会儿空调吗
Hey, Andrea, do you think we could turn the AC on
就一会
just for a bit?
空调只有展览的时候才开
The AC is for visiting hours only,
你知道的
and you know that.
总之 那个地方...
So, anyway, the place
就像《使女的故事》那样
was like the fucking Handmaid's Tale.
所有这些被帘子隔开且被麻醉的女人
All these drugged women separated by curtains,
那些老男人医生
and these older male doctors
轻拍着你的大腿 跟你说什么
patting you on the thigh, talking about
你这种"高龄孕妇"
your "Advanced maternal age,"
像他们在给你帮忙似的
like they're doing you a fucking favor.
像是你还没付5万块钱给他们
Like you haven't paid $50,000
来买♥♥他们为你取卵细胞的特权
for the privilege of them harvesting your eggs.
你知道吗
You know,
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
那副放门口确实好些
That one did work better by the door.
科林 房♥产公♥司♥还留了关于房♥租的语♥音♥信息
安德里亚·罗斯曼画廊
Andrea Rossman Gallery.
是的 圣菲南大街5号♥ 没错 谢谢
Yeah, 5 South Santa Fe Avenue. That's right. Thank you.
安德里亚·罗斯曼画廊
Andrea Rossman Gallery.
是的 中午12点到下午7点
Yeah, 12 noon to seven.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你能把网页做好
You know, if you would finally finish the website,
你就不用花这么多时间
you wouldn't have to spend so much time
在电♥话♥里回答问题了
answering questions on the phone.
有道理
That's a really good point.
我会尽快的
I'm gonna do that ASAP.
顺便问句 你有空
Hey, by the way, did you get a chance
看一下这个礼拜的工资单吗
to look at payroll for this week?
又过了一个礼拜了吗
Has another week gone by already?
我只是...
Um, I just...
我的房♥东不干了
my landlord got really pissy
我让他给我延期几天
when I asked for another extension, and...
我们有一阵子没付房♥租了
I mean, we haven't paid it in a while, so...
别误会 亲爱的
Don't take this the wrong way, sweetheart,
但外面多得是人愿意免费做这件工作
but there's a thousand other little gallerinas
只为进来看看
that would do this job for free just for the access.
我们还没营业
We're not open.
我的天
My God.
这比我想象的还糟
It's worse than I'd ever imagined.
天啊
Oh, my God.
请进
Please... come in.
欢迎
Welcome.
想喝点什么
What can my girl get you to drink?
这里很... 温和
It certainly is, um, balmy.
抱歉 我们正在安装一个新的空调系统
Oh, I'm sorry. We're installing a new HVAC system, and...
富尔卡特 我是你的铁粉
Furkat, I'm such a fan.
什么风把你给吹来了
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表