剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
haven't been entirely honest with you either.
天啊
Oh, God.
你也结婚了吗
Are you married, too?
不是 但...
No. But, um...
我全名叫埃迪·詹姆斯·乌拉
My full name is Eddie James Ullah.
你有想到什么吗
Does that mean anything to you?
-我应该想到什么 -不
- Should it? - No.
不 没必要
No, not necessarily.
就是我爸他...
It's just that my father was sort of...
多多少少跟你妈有点关系
loosely affiliated with your mother.
什么
What?
艾莉森第二任丈夫诺亚·索洛维
Alison's second husband Noah Solloway...
他的第一任妻子叫海伦·索洛维
his first wife was a woman named Helen Solloway.
他们离婚后 她认识了我爸
And after they divorced, she met my father.
你妈是海伦·索洛维
Your mother is Helen Solloway?
不
Uh, no.
我妈叫谢拉
my mother's name is Sierra.
我爸叫维克
My father's name was Vik.
他跟海伦在一起的时候跟我妈搞了一次
They had an affair when he was with Helen,
于是就有了我
and that's where I come from.
我们是亲戚吗
Are we related?
什么 不是
What? No, no, no.
-你确定 -当然不是
- Are you sure? - Yes. No way.
我妈是你妈...
My mother is your mother's
前夫的前妻的新伴侣的情人
ex-husband's ex-wife's new partner's lover.
我们一点关系都没有
So we could not be less related.
所以那天你知道我会出现在墓地那边吗
Did you know I was gonna be in the graveyard that day?
-我怎么会知道 -我不知道
- How would I have known that? - I don't know.
你为什么不直接告诉我你是谁
Why didn't you just tell me who you were?
世界就这么大
Look, it's like six degrees of separation.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
那你为什么瞒着我
Well, then, why did you hide it?
我没想瞒着你
Well, I wasn't trying to hide it.
停车
Just stop the car.
-拜托 -请你停车
- Come on. - Please stop the car.
琼妮 你反应过度了
Joanie, you're overreacting.
一切都没变
Nothing has changed.
我还是30秒钱
I'm still the same person I was
-车里的那个人 -你对我撒谎
- 30 seconds ago in that car. - You lied to me.
我没撒谎 只不过是没全盘托出
I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you the whole story.
你也一样
And you didn't tell me the whole story.
你一直都结了婚
You've been married this whole time.
拜托
I mean, come on.
我以为我们应该能理解彼此
I thought we understood each other.
什么叫你觉得你理解
What is it you thought you understood?
我们不是胆小鬼
That we're not sheep.
我们遵从着不同的规矩
That we both play by different rules.
这太蠢了 我不能跟你一起去维也纳
This is stupid. I can't go to Vienna with you.
为什么
Why not?
EJ 我们只不过是上过床 仅此而已
We were just fucking, EJ, that's all it was.
为什么你要把事情搞复杂
Why are you trying to turn it into something else?
你真的这么渴望有个人可以爱吗
Are you really so desperate for someone to love?
我想是的
I guess I am.
你到底在这做什么
What are you even doing here?
你为什么总纠缠着我家的事
Why are you so obsessed with my family?
这是什么可传递的荡♥妇♥属性吗
Is it some sort of transitive whore property?
什么
What?!
你妈和我妈
Your mother and my mother
都绿了同一个女人
both fucked over the same woman.
我妈和海伦是朋友
My mother and Helen were friends.
是啊
Right.
海伦对我来说就是第二位母亲
Helen was like a second mother to me.
世上还有一件事叫宽恕
There-there is such a thing as forgiveness.
我想你的字典里完全没有这两个字
I realize that that's completely out of your frame of reference,
但还是有人可以做到的
but there are certain people who are actually capable of it.
不论你信不信 这个地方...
And believe it or not, this place
也是我童年的一部分
was part of my childhood, too.
我很小的时候
My mother and I came out here
我妈带着我来这和海伦的父母住在一起
and stayed with Helen's parents when I was young.
我读大学时在这里做过建筑工程
I worked construction here when I was in college.
诺亚买♥♥下龙虾卷餐厅的时候 我还帮他重建了
I even helped restore the Lobster Roll when Noah bought it,
-你不是唯一一个... -等等 什么
- so you're not the only person... - Wait, what?
对这小镇有感情的人
...who this town means something to.
是的 我不知道
And, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
也许我是被你吸引了
Maybe I was attracted to you
因为我们有着一段共同的过去
because we shared a certain history.
因为我以为你也许能理解我的痛苦
Because I thought you might be able to understand my pain,
我也许能理解你的
and I might be able to understand yours.
这算犯罪吗
Is that such a crime?
-不 -我想告诉你
- No. - And I wanted to tell you.
我本打算告诉你 但...
I was going to, but...
你总在面对如此多的创伤
you were just always dealing with so much trauma,
我根本都插不进去嘴
you didn't really let me get a word in edgewise.
你说得对
You're right.
那么...
So...
好吧
Okay.
我之前说的都是认真的
I meant everything I said back there.
现在可以上车了吗
So will you please get back in the car now?
-拜托了 -EJ 这样不对
- Please. - EJ, this isn't right.
我们最后只会彼此憎恨
We're just gonna wind up hating each other.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
你会
Yes, you will.
也许不是今天 也许不是明天
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow,
但很快你就会的 而且是一辈子的
but soon and for the rest of your life.
你还是看过电影的
So you have seen a movie.
那是我妈最爱的电影
It was my mother's favorite film.
也不奇怪
Why am I not surprised?
你要回到你丈夫身边吗
So, what, you're just gonna go back to your husband?
我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
那你准备去哪
So where the hell will you go?
不知道
I don't know.
你妈真的和海伦是朋友吗
Your mother and Helen were really friends?
好朋友
Good friends.
所以那是可能的
So it's possible.
什么是可能的
What's possible?
用不同的方式处理事情
To do things differently.
至少让我送你一程吧
Can I at least give you a lift somewhere?
我喜欢走路
I'd like to walk.
又见面了
Hello again.
你好 诺亚
Hey, Noah.
你♥爸♥知道的
Your father knew.
知道什么
Knew what?
他总是说是本杀了她
He always said Ben must have killed her.
因为她绝不会选择离开你
'Cause she would never have chosen to leave you.
我爸是那样说的吗
My dad said that?
你不信吗
That surprises you?
有一点
Um, a little, actually.
他这一辈子都说的是完全相反的
He spent his entire life saying the opposite.
他怎么跟你说的
Well, what did he tell you?
说她疯了
That she was crazy.
说他想要救她 但救不了
That he tried to save her and he couldn't.
说没了她 我们会更好
And that we were better off without her.
很遗憾
That breaks my heart.
但你得明白 琼妮
You have to understand, Joanie, your father was
你♥爸♥活在巨大的痛苦之中
carrying a tremendous amount of pain.
听起来你挺关心他的
Sounds like you cared about him.
"关心"说不上吧
Well, "Cared" Is a strong word, I mean...
我挺尊重科尔的
No, I respected Cole.
在那种情况下
I think, under the circumstances,
谁还能做得更好呢
that's the most one could expect.
你回蒙托克多久了
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表