剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
谢谢 莫莉 这是丹·福斯特
Thanks, Molly. I'm here with Dan Foster.
丹 你以前也遇到过这样的事
Dan, you've faced this sort of thing before.
这种情况下 你会给人们什么建议
What advice would you give people in this situation?
这些事情是不可预测的
Well, these things are unpredictable, uh,
但几年前队长告诉我的
but I guess something my captain told me years ago
我一直记得
has always stayed with me.
他说 在这种情况下
He said, in circumstances like these,
动起来就能活命 你动起来 就能活命
"movement is life." If you move, you live.
突发新闻
马尔霍兰大火进展
你留下 就会死
If you stay, you die.
所以如果他们叫你离开 就离开
So if they're telling you to leave, people, leave.
别等了 走吧
Don't wait, just go.
靠
Fuck.
我是惠特尼 请留言
Hi, it's Whitney. Leave a message.
惠特尼
我找到了
惠特尼
出生证明 回电♥话♥
我是惠特尼 请留言
Hi, it's Whitney. Leave a message.
惠特 我...
Whit, I, uh...
约翰·甘瑟律师事务所
亲爱的诺亚
欢迎回家 希望监狱生活没有那么辛苦
如果你感兴趣 这是你案件的一些发现
你能告诉我是怎么开始的吗
Why don't you tell me how it began?
那是很久以前的事了 谁还记得
Oh, it was so long ago, who remembers?
我们希望你记得 贝利女士
We're hoping that you do, Ms. Bailey.
一切开始于一个黑暗的暴风雨夜晚
It all began on a dark and stormy night.
天呐 不要
Oh, God, no.
我在开玩笑 别写下来
I'm kidding. Please... don't write that down.
你还记得第一次见到他吗
Do you remember seeing him for the first time?
记得
Yeah.
你还记得你的想法吗
Do you remember what you thought?
贝利女士
Ms. Bailey?
不记得了 但我记得他抱着他的女儿
No, but I remember he was holding his daughter.
我真的无法告诉你们我当时的想法
Look, I can't really tell you what I was thinking.
第一年 一切都是那么模糊
That first year, everything was still such a blur.
但我记得太阳很亮
But I do remember the sun was really bright,
异常于那个季节的明亮
like, unusually strong for so early in the season.
没有藏身之处
There was no place to hide.
我喜欢灯塔旁的一个地方
I liked this one spot by the lighthouse.
那里的海浪似乎比我还要愤怒
The waves out there seemed even angrier than I was.
那时候你多大岁数
How old were you when it began?
我当时31岁
I was 31 years old.
我记得我向自己承诺我会撑到35岁
I remember promising myself I'd get to 35.
我会撑到那时候
I'd make it through till then.
如果一切都没有改变...
And if nothing had changed...
那我就没有力气撑下去了
...well, then I had tried hard enough.
艾莉森
Oh, Alison.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真希望能回去
Wish I could go back and...
索洛维先生 你好
Mr. Solloway, hi.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming in.
我好像没什么选择
Not like I had much of a choice.
我们尽量不占用你太多时间
Well, we'll try not to take up too much of your time.
你能告诉我们那时的你是什么状态吗
So, can you tell us a bit about who you were back then?
索洛维先生
Mr. Solloway?
我不明白这个问题
Uh, I don't understand the question.
你们想知道什么
What exactly do you want to know?
你对生活满意吗
How were you feeling about your life?
还行吧
Fine. Fine.
能说具体点吗
Can you say a little more?
很好 我感觉很好
Great. I was feeling great, you know?
孩子们很健康 我妻子很漂亮
My children were healthy. My wife was beautiful.
我的生活很完美
My life was pretty fucking perfect.
我那时很快乐
I-I was a happy man back then.
我的家庭很棒
I... was proud of my family,
我的第一本书刚刚出版
my first book had just come out, I...
我年轻时候
Everything I'd promised myself I'd achieve
向自己承诺的一切 我做到了
when I was a young man, I... I'd done it.
但是...
But...
就这样 没有但是
Well, that's it. There is no "but."
当我回首往事 我无法告诉你为什么会这样
When I look back, I... I can't tell you why it happened.
我是有些躁动 但所有男人都这样
I was restless, sure, but all men are restless.
当你放弃了某些个人自♥由♥
But you give up certain personal liberties
来生活在一个稳定的状态
to live in a secure state.
在所有层面上
On all levels.
无论国籍 地区还是是否婚配
National. Municipal. Marital.
我从来没觉得这是个问题 我享受婚姻
I never had any problem with that. I enjoyed being married.
当别的男人抱怨他们的妻子时
When other men used to complain about their wives,
我会想 "可怜的笨蛋做了一个错误的选择"
I'd just think, "Poor sucker made a bad choice."
我享受婚姻
I enjoyed being married.
当其他男人抱怨他们的妻子时
When other men used to complain about their wives,
我会想 "可怜的笨蛋做了一个错误的选择"
I'd just think, "Poor sucker made a bad choice."
我看见了你的车 我觉得你还在家
I saw your car. I figured you were still here.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
我是奈德 我住隔壁
Uh, Ned, I'm from next door.
我在那儿住了50年 我不打算走
Been there for 50 years and I am not leaving.
我是这样对治安官说的
That's what I told the sheriff.
我走 我马上就走
Well, I am. I'm leaving right now.
走不了了 已经太晚了
Well, you can't. It's-it's too late.
什么
What?
我刚刚和治安官聊过
I just spoke to the sheriff.
大火正从峡谷往下烧
The fire is coming down the canyon.
你出不去的
You can't get out.
-真的吗 -你走不了
- Really? - You can't go.
-你得找个地方躲起来 -什么
- You got to shelter in place. - What?
清理水槽
Yeah, clean your gutters,
打扫院子 用水把房♥子浇一遍
rake your yard, hose down your house,
把湿毛巾放在门下面
put wet towels underneath your door,
把浴缸灌满水
fill up the bathtub.
要是有地下室的话那就更好了
And if you've got a basement, well, that's even better.
但你走不了
But you can't go.
托潘加峡谷堵得水泄不通
Topanga Canyon is completely gridlocked.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
也许一小时
Uh, m-maybe an hour.
也许两小时
Maybe two hours.
他们正在努力把人们转移到消防站
You know, they're-they're trying to move people into the fire station.
要我说 那是徒劳
That is a fool's errand if you ask me.
我走了 祝你好运
I'm going. Good luck.
房♥子不错
Yeah. Nice house.
给你了
You can have it.
和他们待在一起 和他们待在一起
Stay with them, stay with them.
海伦
Helen?
-想都别想 蠢货 -该死
- Don't even think about it, fucker! - Ah, fuck.
好 妈的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay. Okay, fuck, fine. Fuck you.
海伦 打开窗户
Helen. Open the window.
不行 烟太浓了
No, there's too much smoke.
-我们得离开这里 -什么
- We have to get out of here. - What?
打开 快 出来
Open up. Come on, get out.
什么鬼 诺亚
What the fuck, Noah?
大火要烧过来了 我们得离开这
The fire's coming. We have to get out of here.
不行 他们刚刚告诉我们要留在这里
No. They just told us to stay.
-谁说的 -有个人说的
- Who did? - Some... this guy.
他说下面的车开始动了
He said the traffic's starting to move down at the bottom;
我们再等几分钟就行
we just have to wait a few minutes.
不是这样的 大火还有一小时就烧到这了
It's not true. The-the fire is an hour away.
我们得离开
We have to get out of here.
别担心 听我说 看见这条山脊了吗
Don't worry, look. You see this ridge right here?
我以前走过 这里有条消防通道
I've hiked it before. There's a fire road up here,
一直通到大海
it goes all the way down to the ocean.
我们只要爬上去就行了
We just have to get up there.
好 他们怎么办
Okay, what about them?
他们是谁
Who the fuck are they?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表