剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
You're, you're truly great. And I...
我很高兴我们能合作
Listen, I just love that we're doing this together.
-我真的很高兴 -我也是 我...
- Really, I am. - Me, too. I just...
萨莎 我不得不打断我们的谈话
Look, uh, Sasha, I hate to, uh, cut this conversation short.
我女朋友在外面等着我
My girlfriend is-is waiting for me outside.
-好 去吧 -非常抱歉
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, go, go, go. - So sorry.
-我们来日方长 -嗯
- We've got tons of time to discuss this. - Yeah.
我们三个月内什么都不拍 没关系
We're not shooting anything for three months and... No, no.
没问题 去吧
I've got this. No, come on.
-我理解 -好 谢谢你
- I got it. - Okay, thank you.
你穿得很帅
Yeah. You look sharp.
你要去哪里 参加婚礼吗
Where are you headed? Wedding?
不 不 其实我要去参加葬礼
No, no, I'm... A funeral, actually.
这看起来实非所料
It just seems really out of character.
现在怎么样
So what happens now?
我们在等妈妈
We're waiting for our mom.
然后一起去墓地安葬他
Then we're going over to the grave site to bury him.
我以为印度教♥徒♥会将尸体火化
I thought Hindus cremated their dead.
他一半是印度教♥徒♥ 一半是穆♥斯♥林♥
He was half Hindu, half Muslim.
他计划了自己的葬礼
He planned his own funeral, so...
他从两种文化中分别吸取了不同的东西
he took some stuff from one culture, some from the other.
你们饿了吗
Are you kids hungry at all?
我车上有些小吃 我们可以...
I got some munchies in the car. We could--
不用了 爸爸
We're fine, Dad.
好
Okay.
你们愿意的话 我可以载你们去墓地
Look, I can drive you guys to the grave site if you want.
这样你们就不用等妈妈了
That way you don't have to wait around for Mom.
有人要坐吗
Any takers?
爸爸 你回去吧
Look, Dad, why don't you just head back?
我们在家里见
We'll see you at the house.
我们也许该...
Maybe we should...
对 对 好
Right, right, yeah.
-你好 布鲁斯 -很高兴见到你 诺亚
- Hey. Hi, Bruce. - Good to see you, Noah.
你还好吗 诺亚
How are you, Noah?
我很好 挺好的
I'm fine, I'm fine.
很高兴见到你们
It's good to see you both.
这是贾内尔
This is, uh, this is Janelle.
见到诺亚的又一个女人真开心
How nice to meet another one of Noah's women.
我们正打算离开
Actually we were both leaving,
孩子们要去墓地
so, uh, the kids are gonna go to the grave site
我们在家里见
and we're gonna see everybody back at the house.
海伦在哪里
Where is Helen?
发生什么了
What's going on in there?
她在跟普丽娅谈一些事
Uh, I think she went to go talk to Priya about something.
我得进去看看她
I should go back in there and check on her.
-不 我去吧 -不 玛格丽特 你别去
- Oh, no, I'll go. I'll be... - No, no, no, no, Margaret, no.
你和史黛丝待在一起
You-you stay with Stacey.
没关系
It's okay.
我去看看她们怎么了
Uh, I'll go, uh, I'll go see what's happening.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Uh, okay.
普丽娅 我们讨论过这事 我给你看过文件
Priya, we discussed this. I showed you the document.
海伦 也许他不知道你写了什么
Perhaps, Helen, he didn't know what you had written.
操蛋 那是他口述的
Oh, for fuck's sake, he dictated it.
我只是把它写下来 我答应过他会这么做
I just wrote it down, and I promised him I would do it.
你不能无视他的遗愿 你疯了吗
You can't just ignore his dying wishes. Are you insane?
只有火化他 他的灵魂才能被释放
His soul cannot be released unless he's cremated.
他还在这里 他还与我们在一起
He's still here. He's still with us!
他不知道他已经死了
He doesn't know he's dead!
-怎么了 -你来干什么
- What's going on? - What are you doing here?
我就是来看看你
I just, um, I'm checking on you.
诺亚 维克拉姆只有从身体中被释放出来
Listen, Noah, Vikram cannot be reincarnated
他才能转世 这已是一具死尸
unless he's released from this body, and this body is dead.
-这身体现在是他的监狱 -他想要被安葬
- It is now his prison. - He wanted to be buried.
我跟他说过 我会安葬他
I told him I would bury him.
那是因为他奄奄一息
That is because he was dying
而你是他的看护人
and you were his caretaker
他想取悦你
and he wanted to please you!
不是这样的
That's not true!
阿布都
Abdul...
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
海伦
Helen.
我们该怎么办
Look, what do we do?
除非有死者的书面委托书
Well, unless there's some written mandate from the deceased,
否则他的近亲
it's standard for his next of kin
有权决定尸体的命运
to decide what happens to the body.
不 她就是他的近亲 她是他的妻子
Oh, no, she-she is, she is his next of kin. She's his wife.
她说他们没有结婚
She says they weren't married.
如果要根据印度教法将他火化
If he's going to be cremated by Hindu law,
就得在几个小时内完成
it has to be in the next few hours.
她不能这么做 这不是他想要的
She can't do this. It's not what he wanted.
我知道 但他死了 海伦 他不在乎
I know, I know, but he's dead, Helen. He doesn't care.
他请求我安葬他
He asked me to bury him.
对 我明白 只是...
Right, I get it, it's just...
如果他现在在这里
Look, if he was here right now,
难道他不会想让他母亲开心吗
don't you think he'd be trying to make his mother happy?
这就是问题所在 她欺负了他一辈子
That's the whole point. She bullied him his entire life.
我不能让她再欺负死去的他
I'm not gonna let her do it to him in death, too.
你赢不了的 海伦 她是他的母亲
You can't win this, Helen. She's his mother.
你应该站在我这边的
You're supposed to be on my side.
我是支持你 只是...
And I am, it's just...
想象一下这是我们的孩子 而有人想要
Imagine this was one of our kids and someone was trying
-告诉我们如何安葬他们 -滚吧 诺亚
- to tell us how to bury them... - Shh. Just fuck off, Noah.
-海伦 -滚
- Helen... - Fuck off.
随你的便
Do what you want.
他们说这是标准操作
They say it's standard operating procedure that
对于我这种情况的人 他们都会这么干
they would be doing this for anyone in my position,
但这就是扯淡
but that's just bullshit.
我已经得到这份工作了
I've already held the job.
而他们要求我重新申请
The fact that they are asking me to reapply is...
这太不可思议了
Yeah, it's-it's crazy.
这是在侮辱人 他们有性别和种族歧视
And humiliating and sexist and racist.
他们只是在刁难你
Look, they're just making you jump through hoops.
他们会雇用你的
You know they're gonna rehire you.
问题是 我本不该被刁难
The point is, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
诺亚 你到底有没有在听
Noah, are you even listening?
抱歉 当然 我在听
Sorry, yeah. No. No, I'm here.
听着 我同意你说的 他们对你态度恶劣
Look, I agree with you, they're treating you badly,
但是我觉得这是体制问题
but I think it's just bureaucracy, you know.
我真觉得这不是针对你 贾内尔
I really don't think it's, uh, anything personal, Janelle.
你当然不这么认为
Of course. You wouldn't.
你这话是什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
你觉得这房♥子值多少钱
What do you think this house costs?
我不知道 两百万吧
I don't know, 2 million?
我也不清楚 我觉得不止两百万
I don't know, I think it's more than that.
最少三百万 可能四百万
At least three, maybe four.
她都用不着工作吧 感觉一定棒极了
Does she even work? Must be nice.
听我说 她经历了很多
Look, she's been through a lot.
谁又不是呢
Welcome to the club.
嘿 布鲁斯
Hey, Bruce.
看看这番美景
Will you take a look at this view?
是啊 的确很美 不是吗
Yeah, it's something, isn't it?
你混得不错 索洛维
You've done well for yourself, Solloway.
这点我不得不承认
I'm man enough to admit that.
-我不住在这里 布鲁斯 -什么
- I don't live here, Bruce. - Huh?
不 这是 这是海伦的房♥子
No, th-this is, this is Helen's house.
好吧
Right.
玛格丽特就是这么想的
That's how Margaret feels as well.
你好
Oh, hello.
你好
Hello.
能帮我再拿一杯酒吗
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表