剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I'm just wondering if there's anything to LAX a little sooner.
请不要用这种语气和我说话
Please don't take that tone with me.
-对不起 -要么你撘5点的航♥班♥
- I'm sorry. Um... - Look, you can take the 5 p.M.,
要么你就冒险进候补名单
or you can risk it and fly standby.
你自己选
It's up to you.
谷歌♥新闻
《名利场》:离经叛道的小说家
诺亚·索洛维被爆曾有不端的性行为
巢闻
你好 小姐 你想怎么办
Hello? Miss, what do you want to do?
-我撘那班机 -好的
- Uh, I'll take the flight. - Okay.
起飞前一小时在登机口候机
Be at the gate an hour before your flight.
会重新给你张机票的 下一位
You'll get reticketed then. Next.
借过
Excuse me.
对不起
Sorry.
天呐
Oh, my God.
科林来电
走开
Go away.
科林
别打了
Stop.
妈妈来电
天呐
Oh, my God.
安德里亚 搞什么
别发了
Stop.
科林 宝贝 你还好吗
快停下
Stop.
妈妈来电
外婆来电
走开
Go away.
卢比 你♥爸♥怎么了
喂
Hello?
嗯 我刚看到
Yeah, I just saw.
我
Um, I'm...
其实我也不知道自己感觉如何
I don't know how I am, actually.
没有 我在纽约肯尼迪国际机场
No, I'm at JFK.
我
I've...
我那班机被取消了
My flight was canceled.
对 我暂时会待在这边
Yeah, I'll be here for a while.
真的吗
Really?
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
我很乐意来
Um... I'd love to come.
亲爱的
Oh, love.
你父亲
Your father is
是个死变♥态♥
a massive prick.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
他是 不是吗
He is, isn't he?
我一直在想我的弟弟妹妹
I keep thinking about my siblings.
他们两个
The younger ones.
你还记得特雷弗和史黛丝吗
You remember Trevor and Stacey?
-当然了 -他们还在念书
- Oh, absolutely. - Well, they're still in school.
而且
And...
史黛丝才12岁
Stacey's 12.
现在 只要有人上网搜他们的名字
And now, any time anybody Googles them,
他们这辈子
for the rest of their lives...
你也是
Or you.
是这样的 我向你保证
Look, I promise you,
一切都会过去的
it's all gonna be okay.
而且
And, hey,
你依旧是个开朗美丽的姑娘
you're still a bright, beautiful young woman
前途不可限♥量♥
with a massive future.
这一点是不会变的
That hasn't changed.
他怎么能这样对我们
How could he do this to us?
他已经让我们经历了这么多
After everything he's already put us through.
不 你听着
No, listen, listen.
天呐 虽然这样说话很难听
Oh, God, this is gonna sound harsh,
但你♥爸♥会遇到这种事情是必然的
but what's happening with your father is inevitable.
我从未遇到这样的人 能如此摧残自己的人生
You know? I've never met a man who's quite so self-destructive,
能如此
so un...
不小心
careful.
你已经对他很好了 亲爱的
And you have been wonderful with him, darling.
你尽力了
You really have.
你一直都是是个勤勉 忠实的女儿
You've been the most diligent, devoted daughter,
但有时面对有害的人
but sometimes, with toxic people,
你不得不
you have to...
跟他们一刀两断
make a clean break, you know?
你必须救你自己
You have to save yourself.
我刚跟他在蒙托克共度了一周
I just spent a week with him in Montauk,
他表现得非常好
and he was amazing.
我还以为他变了
And I-I thought that he'd turned a corner or something.
我们终于能
I-I thought that we would finally
有一段健康的父女关系
be able to have a relationship.
你们十二月跑去蒙托克干什么
What the hell were you doing in Montauk in December?
都快冷死了吧
You must have been fucking freezing.
我们在那里计划我的婚礼
Um, we were planning my wedding.
跟谁的婚礼
To who?
科林
Uh, Colin.
他是我的男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
恭喜你呀
Mazel tov!
亲爱的 这真是太棒了
Darling, that's fantastic.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实 他也是个艺术家
Yeah, he's an... he's an artist, too, actually.
不会吧
No. You're kidding.
哪种艺术家
Well, wh-what sort?
等等 我认识他吗
Hang on. Do I know him?
应该不认识 他是个画家
Um, I don't think so. He's a painter.
-我们在艺术学校认识的 -那你为何
- We met in art school. - Well, then, why didn't you
没带他参加那晚布罗德美术馆的聚会
bring him to the thing at The Broad the other night?
我会很想认识你的未婚夫的
I would have loved to have met your fiance.
那会有点尴尬 不是吗
That would have been a little awkward, don't you think?
是你觉得尴尬而已
For you, maybe.
他厉害吗
Is he any good?
我...
Well, I, um...
他不愿分享他的作品
He's very private about his work.
那他内心很煎熬
Ah, so he's tortured.
那可真浪漫
Oh, that's... that is so romantic.
年轻人的爱情
Young love.
我们结婚只是为了拿到绿卡
We're actually just getting married for a green card.
他从哪来的
Where's he from?
爱尔兰 他是爱尔兰人
Ireland. He's Irish.
你还在啊
Oh. You're still here?
对不起
Oh, um, I'm sorry.
我不知道我们工作是否结束了
I didn't know if we were finished working today
还是你会回来
or if you were coming back.
于是我就等着
So I thought I would wait.
我已经得到我需要的了
No, I think I've got what I needed.
你慢走不送
You can let yourself out.
你为什么从没叫我当过模特
How come you never asked me to model?
什么 当然不行
Huh? Oh, God, no.
你那么好 不该做那种事
You're too good for that.
你常这么说 但那到底是什么意思
You say that, but what does that mean?
这些女孩大多不怎么聪明
Well, most of these girls aren't very smart,
所以当模特是份好工作
so modeling is a good gig for them.
但我想从你身上得到的不只是这些
But I want something more for you.
-不只是... -不只是一具
- More than... - More than a body
我为艺术创作而任意摆布的肉体
that I manipulate for my art.
那那天晚上算什么
What about the other night, then?
在那栋别♥墅♥里 当我们...
At the Chateau, when we...
当我们什么 惠特尼
When we what, Whitney?
我当时不是你为艺术创作而任意摆布的肉体吗
Wasn't I just a body that you could manipulate for your art?
你是指我们做♥爱♥的那一晚
You're-you're talking about the night we made love.
我们没做♥爱♥
Uh, we didn't make love.
你是在你朋友面前操♥我♥ 让他高♥潮♥射出来
You fucked me in front of your rich friend to get him off.
你是这么看待那一晚的吗
Is that what you think happened?
我不是这么想 我知道那是事实
It's not what I think happened. I know that that happened.
-你把我当妓♥女♥卖♥♥了 -够了
- You whored me out. - Okay, that's enough!
别再说了
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表