剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
亲爱的 放开我的围裙
Darling, let go of my apron.
我好声好气跟你说了
I've asked you nicely.
妈妈不想玩
Mummy does not want to play.
我不舒服
I'm not feeling well.
你把玩具扔得到处都是
You have enough toys littered about.
我刚说什么了 贝瑟
What did I just say, Berthe?
我求你了 别来烦我
I beg of you, leave me alone.
我不是叫你别来烦我吗
Did I not say leave me alone?
别来烦我 孩子
Leave me alone, child.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你是不是割伤了
Did you cut yourself?
我帮你包扎
We'll bandage that up for you.
但你得吸取教训
But let that be a lesson to you.
你太不依不饶了
You're far too persistent.
你如此丑陋 真是奇怪
So very strange how ugly you are.
停
And cut.
这就是我要的
That's what I'm looking for.
-好的 -很棒
- Okay. - Bravo.
-谢谢 -非常好
- Thank you. - Wonderful.
你能挪过去点吗
Hey, could you make some room?
谢了
Thanks.
想来点吗
Want some?
暂时不用了
Uh, no, I'm-I'm good for now.
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我叫你来试镜 纯粹是因为
I only called you in to audition because
我小时候疯狂迷恋过你母亲
I had a massive crush on your mother when I was a kid.
我买♥♥了很多她的海报 周边
I mean, posters, memorabilia.
我需要杜威十进图书分类法才能整理好
I needed, like, a whole Dewey decimal system to keep track.
偷偷告诉你 我一直希望
Between you and me, I'd always hoped
那部色情电影的传言是真的
the rumors of that blue movie were true.
顺便说下 不是真的
They're not, by the way.
不过你早知道了
But you knew that.
事实上
Truth is...
你不仅比她当年漂亮多了
not only are you prettier than she ever was...
演技更是比她好十倍
you are ten times the actress.
海伦
Helen?
几点了
What time is it?
凌晨两点
It's 2 a.M.
老天
Jesus.
史黛丝才12岁
Stacey's 12 years old.
以前从没照看过小孩
She never babysat before.
我真的很抱歉
I'm s... I'm sorry.
我没有别的办法了 她主动提出帮忙
I didn't know what else to do, and she offered.
"她主动提出帮忙"
"She offered."
好吧 随便了 没事
Okay, whatever, it's fine.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
没事了 妈妈抱
It's okay. Here we go.
没事了
It's okay.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
拜托 拜托别哭
Please, please. Shh.
求你了
Please.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
好了
Okay.
坐好
Here we go.
乖乖坐好啦
There we go. There we go.
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
不如我们开车...
How 'bout we just go on a quick...
在附近绕一圈 好吗
just a little drive around the block. Okay?
也许那样可以帮你放松 是吗
And maybe that'll help you to relax a little bit. Yeah?
你说好不好
What do you say?
我知道 好了 我知道的
I know. Okay. I know, I know. Okay.
就快速绕一圈 好吗
Just a quick drive, okay?
该睡觉了 宝贝
It's time to go to sleep now, buddy.
埃迪
Hey, Eddie,
现在只有你和我了 小家伙
it's just you and me now, buddy, okay?
只有你和我 我俩相依为命
Just you and me 'cause we're all we've got.
没关系
That's okay.
那很好 那就足够了
That's good. That's a lot.
每天 用各种方式
Every day and in every way,
今天我会记得要呼吸
today I will remember my breath.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
深呼吸 宝贝
Breathe, buddy.
每天 用各种方式...
Every day and in every way...
听妈妈的话 好吗
Hey, hey, listen to Mommy, huh?
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说 宝贝
Listen to me, buddy.
你需要什么
What do you need?
埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
你需要什么 你得告诉我呀
What do you need, bud? You got to help me out.
第二话
海伦
几点了
What time is it?
刚过九点
Uh, just after nine.
天呐 你怎么不叫醒我
Oh, my God. Why didn't you wake me up?
我必须在十点前到卡罗莱纳那里
I have to be at Carolina's at ten.
你可以迟到 没关系
Oh, you can be late. No problem.
-告诉她你和我在一起 -好吧
- Just tell her you're with me. - Okay.
你知道 这是我的工作
You know, this is my job.
你会在你的片场这样做吗
Would you do that on your movie set?
讲真的
Truth?
算了
No.
小心点
Watch it.
-刚才我也在工作 -真的吗
- I'm working, too, just now. - Oh, really?
是啊 我们必须不断地重新拍摄
Yes. We have to do endless reshoots
因为你前夫垃圾的写作水平
due to your ex-husband's subpar writing.
好吧 别让我打扰到你
Oh, well, don't let me interrupt you.
已经晚了
Well, that's a little late.
已经弄完了 现在我真的觉得
The deed is done, and now I really feel
你该回报我一下
you owe me something in return.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
什么…
Wha...
这是什么意思
What the fuck was that for?
我告诉你我得走了
I told you I have to go.
你知道 我可是个很受尊敬的演员
I'm a very respected actor, you know.
有些人甚至会说我是"国际巨星"
Some might even use the term "international movie star."
我不是想自夸
I don't mean to sound arrogant,
但外面有很多女人
but there are quite a lot of women out there
可不会留我一个人在床上
that would not kick me out of bed.
可惜那些女人现在不在这里
Well, it's too bad none of 'em are here now.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
我就把它扔进去了 我…
I just threw that in there. I-I...
我不知道该怎么办
I just didn't know what to do with it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我只是真的很抱歉
Yeah, I'm just, I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉 很抱歉诺亚 很抱歉昨晚
I'm sorry, I'm sorry about Noah, and I'm sorry about last night,
只是太...
and it's just so...
海伦 你前夫是个孩子
Helen, your ex-husband is a child.
那不是你的错
That's not your fault.
我要是用这个为难你 我就是疯了
I would be crazy to hold that against you.
把那个给我
Give me that.
把它扔掉
Get rid of it.
这是什么意思
What was that for?
我只是认为像你这样的男人不存在
I just didn't think men like you existed.
除了在电影里
Except in the movies.
我爱你
I love you.
是吗
You do?
是 我爱你
Yeah. I do.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表