剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- You hungry? There's some leftovers in the fridge. - No.
来点红酒
You want some wine?
行
Sure.
靠 我忘了泊车服务生了 我得给他小费
Fuck, I forgot about the valet. I have to tip him.
他们还在吗
Are they still out there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去检查下
I'm gonna go check.
海伦 海伦 海伦
Helen. Helen, come here.
放松 我来吧
Relax. I'll do it.
代客泊车
请等待服务生
你在干什么
What are you doing?
明天是倒垃圾日 对吧
Trash day tomorrow, right?
等等 停下
Wait, stop!
你确定 因为街上其他人都把垃圾拿出来了
You sure? 'Cause everyone else on your street has their trash out...
那是维克的工作
That's Vik's job.
好吧 但是维克现在不在
Okay, but... Vik's not here right now,
那不如 不如就让我
so why, why don't you let me...
我不希望你做
I don't want you to do it.
那你想来吗 海伦
Well, do you want to do it, Helen?
-这还挺重的 -我想让维克做
- I mean, it's pretty heavy. - I want Vik to do it.
好吧
Okay, uh...
不如我就...
Why don't I just...?
你还记得之前
You know, do you remember earlier
说我恢复能力强吗
when you said that I was resilient?
记得 我是认真的
Yeah, I meant it.
你想过为什么吗 为什么我恢复能力强
Mm-hmm. Do you ever wonder why? Why I'm so resilient?
-我... -因为十年前
- I... - Because ten years ago,
你离开了我们的生活 留了四个孩子给我
you walked out on our lives and left me alone with four children
跟一个刚在餐厅认识的女服务生鬼混
to go fuck a waitress you'd just met in a restaurant.
我得自己带大四个孩子
And I had to raise these kids by myself.
我得自己重建自己的生活
And I had to rebuild my life by myself.
我必须要恢复能力强
I had to be resilient.
而你对我说的语气 仿佛我有选择似的
And for you to say that to me, like it was some kind of choice.
对不起 这个 这个我用词不当
I'm sorry, it was, it was the, it was the wrong word.
不如你回屋去
Why don't we just go back inside--
你知道谁有选择吗 你
You know who had a choice? You.
维克没有选择
Vik didn't have a choice.
他得了癌症
He got cancer.
海伦 我只是想帮忙
Helen, I'm... I'm just trying to help here.
你想让我♥干♥什么都行
I'll do anything you want.
为什么得病的是他
Why him?
而不是你
I mean, why not you?
我来抓你啦 我来抓你啦
I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get you.
过来
Come here.
我抓到了 抓到你了
I got, I got you!
你抓不到我 抓不到我
You can't get me, you can't get me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-抓到了 -好吧
- Tag. - Okay.
大家都走了 派对结束了 该进屋了
Everyone's gone, party's over. It's time to come in.
但我们不想进屋
Aw, but we don't want to.
外面黑天了 该洗澡了
It's dark outside. It's bath time.
好吧
All right.
姑娘们 听着
Hey, girls, girls. Hey. Look...
还剩两个
There's two more left.
我们能吹吗 妈妈
Can we do 'em, Mom?
求你了 求你了 妈妈
Please, oh, please, oh, please, Mommy.
求你了
Oh, please.
-好吧 但那之后就洗澡 -好的
- Okay, but after that, it's bath time. - Yes.
-好的 -我要粉红的
- Okay. - I want the pink one.
不行 我要粉红的
No, I want the pink one.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
你上次就拿了粉红的
You had the pink one last time.
看我的
Watch me!
看我的
Watch me!
生日快乐
太美了
Oh, that looks beautiful!
真漂亮
That's amazing.
今天是我生日 今天是我生日
It's my birthday, it's my birthday!
今天是我生日
It's my birthday!
好了 姑娘们 该睡觉了
All right, girls. You got to go get some sleep,
睡之前先洗澡
but take a bath first.
-来吧 进去 -好吧
- Go on, go on in. - Okay.
检查第一区域 氧气
Check zone one. Oxygen.
22.5
22.5.
最优
Optimal.
关闭第一区域
Shut off zone one.
给第二区域加氧
Oxygenate zone two.
关闭第一区域 客厅
Shutting off zone one, living room.
给第二区域加氧中 卧室
Oxygenating zone two, bedrooms.
关闭
Off.
姑娘们都睡了
Girls are asleep.
玛德琳知道了
Madeline knows.
知道什么
Knows what?
这周末休斯顿的天气如何
What's the weather in Houston this weekend?
她知道自己是领养的
She knows she's adopted.
怎么会
How?
我不知道 但我哄她睡觉时
I don't know but when I was putting her to bed,
她说我不是她真的妈妈
she said I wasn't her real mother.
她说什么
What'd she say?
她说"我真正的妈妈是皇后
She said, "My real mom's a queen
我是公主"
and I'm a princess."
亲爱的 她才六岁
Hon... she's six years old.
-她知道了 -不 她不知道
- She knows. - No, she doesn't.
这是个幻想
I-It's just a fantasy.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
玛德琳真的很开心你今晚来了
Madeline was really happy that you were here tonight.
你一直工作这么忙
I mean, you've been working so much.
是啊
Yeah.
所以今年我们要怎么庆祝
So what are we gonna do for your birthday
-你的生日 -什么也不做
- this year? - Nothing.
拜托 我们得庆祝下
Ah, come on, we got to do something.
我认真的 如果你给我蛋糕 礼物 任何东西
I'm serious, if you get me a cake, a present, anything,
我就离开你
I will leave you.
我们今年能不过吗
Can we just skip it this year?
当然 如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want.
抱歉 只是...
I'm sorry, it's just...
我妈就是在这么大时去世的
...this is the age my mother died.
我之前不知道
I didn't know that.
你好像没跟我说过
I don't think you ever told me that.
那今年就不过生日 就这么定了
Yeah, we'll skip it. Done deal.
谢谢
Thanks.
上♥床♥吗
Coming to bed?
过会儿
In a minute.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - It's fine.
你快射吧
Just... finish.
怎么了
What is it?
琼妮
Joanie.
怎么了
What's going on?
跟我说话
Come on, talk to me.
我想爸爸了
I miss my dad.
琼妮·洛克哈特
焦虑时吃一片
第三话
海伦
吸气 二 三 四
Inhale. Two, three, four.
吐气 二 三 四 很好 现在
And exhale. Two, three, four. Good. Now invite
-叫你的宝宝下来 -下来 宝宝
- your baby to come down. - Come down, baby.
叫她别害怕
Tell her not to be afraid.
跟她说大家都在等她
Tell her everyone is waiting for her.
我觉得是男孩
I think it's actually a boy.
因为你被父权制洗♥脑♥了
That's because you've been brainwashed by the patriarchy.
吸气 不 我说开始才能吸
Now, inhale. No, not until I say.
吸气
Now inhale.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表