剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
抱歉 妈妈 我们今天有
Uh, sorry, Mom. We've got auditions
春季剧的试镜 《卡美洛》
for the spring show today. Camelot.
几何学测试
Geometry test.
再约吧
Um, rain check?
行
Yeah, sure.
拜 妈妈 祝你今天愉快
Bye, Mom. Have a good day.
-祝我好运 -好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
我孩子的父亲去年也经历了一样的事
My kids' father went through the same thing last year.
我们找了一支超优秀的危机管理小组
We found an amazing crisis management team.
给我打电♥话♥ 我会告诉你一切所需要知道的事
So just call me, I'll tell you everything you need to know. Okay?
天猫精灵 给诺亚打电♥话♥
Siri, call Noah.
简直是太乱来了 海伦
It's a complete hatchet job, Helen.
文章里所有的一切都是断章取义
Everything in that article was taken out of context.
念给我听
Well, r-read it to me.
你在开车 我还是不念了
I'm not sure that's a great idea while you're driving.
路上堵死了
Well, the traffic is insane.
反正我哪儿也去不了 念吧
I'm not going anywhere, so please read it.
"这个男人能挽回过去吗"
"Can this man be redeemed?"
然后配了一张我的面部大头照
That's over a picture of my mug shot,
"携一本备受瞩目的新小说
"With a highly anticipated new novel
及一部改编自他最新畅销小说
and a glitzy Hollywood adaptation
华丽的好莱坞制♥作♥电影
of his best-selling last book in the works,
诺亚·索洛维蓄势待发准备回归
Noah Solloway is poised for a comeback.
但在当今风向下 他这样的人值得回归吗"
But in today's climate, does a man like him actually deserve one?"
你看 开篇就充满了误导
See, from the start, that premise is completely misleading.
我进监狱是因为肇事逃逸
I went to prison for a hit-and-run,
不是性骚扰 这记者太没道德了
not sexual harassment; it's unethical journalism.
我的天 我要杀了你
Oh, my God. I'm gonna fucking kill you.
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么 没什么 接着念
Nothing. Just nothing. Go on.
"在我撰写索洛维报道的期间
"Over the course of my reporting on Solloway,
六名女性 其中三名希望匿名
six women, three of whom wish to remain anonymous...
-什么 -挺身而出 述说了一个行为模式
- What?! - ...came forward to describe a pattern
从不合时宜的评价
ranging from inappropriate comments
到莫名其妙的举动 到情感上...
to unwanted advances to emotionally..."
天哪 诺亚 停下
Ugh, Jesus, Noah. All right, stop.
等等 停下 别说了 等等
Wait, just stop. Stop talking. Wait.
你怎么会不知道
How could you not have known?
诺亚
Noah?
哥特利夫说他能让那些女人撤回自己的说法
Gottlief said he could get the women to retract their stories.
所以你早就知道
So you did know.
你还骗了我
And you lied to me.
我直接问你"这是不是我也遭遇过运动的报道"
I asked you point-blank, "Was this was a #MeToo story?"
而你说不是
and you said no.
说实话不该这么难 诺亚
Uh, it should not be this hard to tell the truth, Noah.
不该这么难
It just... it just shouldn't be.
对不起 海伦
I'm sorry, Helen.
接着念
Just keep reading.
"出版商和客户之间的关系
"'The relationship between a book publicist and client
必然很亲密
is, by necessity, intimate.
在新书宣传时
During a book tour,
会花费大量时间在一起
you spend an extraordinary amount of time together.
坐飞机 住旅馆
On flights, in hotels.
他开始说一些不合时宜的话
He started making inappropriate comments,
然后好几次
and then, on a number of occasions,
他强迫我跟他上♥床♥
he tried to persuade me to sleep with him.'
埃勒里说在威廉姆斯学校曾发生过一起事件
Ellery describes an incident at Williams College
诺亚打了校报的书评论家
'Noah had punched out the school newspaper's book critic
就因为对方给了《坠落》差评"
for giving Descent a bad review.'"
等等
Okay. Wait a minute.
这是真的吗 你打了一个孩子
Did this really happen? Did you punch a kid?
不不 他大概22岁了 而且他自找的
No, no. He was, like, 22, and he absolutely deserved it.
"这件事传疯了
"'The story was going viral.
我们需要制定计划来减少负面影响
We needed to strategize about how to run interference,
诺亚坚持说他在酒店的房♥间是唯一
and Noah insisted his hotel room was the only place
-足够私密商量事的地方" -好极了
- private enough to talk.'" - Great.
"当我到达时 我立刻发现他醉了
"'When I arrived, I could tell immediately that he was drunk.
他把我拉进他房♥间 开始吻我
He pulled me into his room, started kissing me,
-摸我" -真的吗
- groping me.'" - Seriously?
海伦 事情不是这样
Helen, this is not what happened.
-是她向我投怀送抱 -好极了
- She was throwing herself at me. - Great.
该死 我的房♥子没了
Shit, I lost my place.
把那玩意儿给我
Just give me the fucking thing.
我没有上她 海伦
I didn't sleep with her, Helen.
我知道这听上去不可思议
I know it sounds crazy,
但我觉得她这么做是想报复我
but I think she's doing this as some kind of revenge.
没错 这听上去的确不可思议
Yeah, that does sound crazy.
现在我的经纪人说我该发布声明
Now my agent is saying I-I should release a statement
说我尊重女性 并对我所伤害的人道歉
saying that I respect women and apologize to those I hurt.
-很好 去吧 -嗯 但我出版商
- Great. Do that. - Yeah, but my publisher's
威胁我要启用我合同里的道德条款
threatening to exercise a morality clause in my contract.
道德条款
A morality clause?
对 不出版我的书
Yeah. And not publish my book
如果这些负面报道持续
if all this negative publicity continues.
天哪 那他们还在等什么
Oh, my God. What are they waiting for?
然后哥特利夫说我什么都不该做
And then Gottlief says I shouldn't do anything,
因为他觉得也许可以提出民事诉讼
because he thinks there's potential for a civil suit.
-我该怎么办 -我怎么知道
- What should I do? - I don't know!
把你手♥机♥关上
Just shut off your phone!
那不是我的 是你的
It's not mine. It's yours.
该死
Shit.
是我老板
It's my boss.
艾米 你好
Amy, hi.
对 我可能要迟到一小会儿
Um, yeah. I might just be running a teeny bit late.
但是
But...
为什么
Why's that?
对 不不 他是我的
Yeah. No, he is... he is my...
我的前夫
uh, my ex-husband.
嗯 我明白
Okay, makes sense.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You, too.
真是破纪录了
Well, that's a record.
我还没开始工作就被炒了
I got fired before I started my job.
因为我吗
'Cause of me?
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的 没事
Yeah, it's fine.
是孩子们的学校
Fuck, it's the kids' school.
你好
Hello?
是啊
Yeah.
他做了什么
He did what?
当然 好的 我...
Sure. Yeah, I'll-I'll...
我马上过去
I'll come right over.
尽快 谢谢
Soon as I can. Thanks.
特雷弗打架了
Trevor got in a fight.
天呐 他没事吧 他们没具体说
Oh, my God. Is he okay? They didn't give any detail.
他们只是叫我去接他
They just told me to come and pick him up.
不 我要去
No. I'm going.
海伦 学校给我打的电♥话♥
Yeah, Helen, the school called me.
是啊 因为那可能是你的错
Yes, because it was probably your fault.
也许是的 但对我来说真的很重要
Please, that may be true, but it's really important to me
找到他 和他谈谈 解释一下
to get to him, to talk to him, to explain.
那可不行
Well, that's not happening.
你工作的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the job.
我拼了命才得到这份工作
I worked my ass off for that job.
我没去蒙托克筹备我女儿的婚礼
I didn't go to Montauk to plan my daughter's wedding
就是为了得到这份工作
to get that job.
你知道多痛苦吗
Do you know how painful that was for me?
但没关系 真的
But doesn't matter, really,
因为你知道吗
'cause you know what?
不管我多努力工作
No matter how hard I work,
你总能想到办法给我搞砸
you always manage to find a way to fuck my shit up.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表