剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
呼气的时候 叫她下来
And as you exhale, invite her down.
下来吧 宝贝
Please come, baby.
没有动静
Nothing's happening.
她不下来 因为她能感到你的矛盾情绪
She's not coming because she can sense your ambivalence.
我没有矛盾
I'm not ambivalent.
以及你对她性别的羞愧
And your shame around her gender.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose.
嘴巴呼气
Out through the mouth.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose.
-嘴巴呼气 -打扰下 或许
- Out through the mouth. - Excuse me, do you think maybe
你该送她去医院了
it might be time to take her to the hospital?
-嗨 海伦 -嗨
- Hi, Helen. - Hi.
她这样
I mean, she's been at this
已经超过24小时了 她累了
for over 24 hours, I think she's exhausted.
当然 我们可以送她去医院
Sure, we can take her to the hospital.
如果你想要他们开始
If you want them to commence
一连串药学干预的话
a cascade of pharmaceutical interventions
那将不可避免地引向剖腹产
that will invariably lead to a C-section
然后伤残她的孩子
and handicap her child.
不不 不去医院
No, no. No. No hospitals.
我全部四个孩子都是在医院生的
I had all four of my children in hospitals
没有一个有伤残
and not one of them is handicapped.
她决定要自然分娩
She committed to a natural birth.
谢拉 这太荒谬了
Sierra, this is ridiculous.
重点是生一个健康的孩子 而不是体验地狱
The point is to have a healthy child, not to experience hell on Earth.
-又来了 -好
- Oh, oh, another one's coming. - Okay.
这一次 你要欢迎你的女儿
When this one hits, I want you to welcome your daughter
来到这个神圣的国度 发自内心地
into this sacred realm and really mean it.
吸气
Breathe. In.
二 三 四 呼气
Two, three, four. Out.
二 三 四 你能离开吗
Two, three, four. Can you please leave?
你给她施加了很多压力
You're turning this into a stressful space for her.
她在分娩
She's in labor.
有任何变化吗
Any change?
再坚持久一点 好吗
Try to hang in there just a little bit longer, okay?
海伦
Helen?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我晚些时候回来
I'll come back later tonight.
等下 普丽娅
Just a sec, Priya.
海伦 这个临终关怀护士什么时候回来
Helen, what time is the hospice nurse coming back?
应该很快就会到了
She should be here any minute.
好的
Okay.
那我去看看阿布都
Then I'll go and check on Abdul.
-好 -然后我会在
- Okay. - And then I'll come back
-六点前回来 -好
- by six o'clock. - Okay.
如果有任何变化请通知我
Please let me know if anything changes.
好 我需要你看样东西
Yep. I just, I need you to take a look at something for me.
-这是什么 -维克葬礼的安排
- What is that? - It's the order of events
我只是...
for Vik's funeral, I just...
希望你和阿布都...
want you and Abdul to...
看一看 确保没有你们介意的内容
take a look at it, make sure there are no surprises.
我相信肯定没问题
I'm sure it's fine.
他的葬礼融合了你俩的宗教文化
Well... he wants to incorporate stuff
我不希望任何人被冒犯
for both of you and I don't want anyone to get offended.
这是他想要的吗
This is what he wants?
是的
Yeah.
-那就这样 -你能带回家
- It's fine. - Could you take it home
-拿给阿布都看吗 -不行
- and show it to Abdul? - No.
我希望他也能在上面签字
I'd really like him to sign off on it, too.
海伦 我不能把这文件带给阿布都
Helen, I cannot take this piece of paper to Abdul.
别让我难做
This is unbearable.
怎么自然加快分娩
地球之母
快乐鼠尾草精油的益处
快乐鼠尾草精油
Clary sage oil?
来加入我们 海伦 我们可以给你腾出位置
Come, Helen. Join us. We'll make room.
不了 谢谢
N-No, thank you.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们在作法让谢拉的女儿
Oh. They're manifesting Sierra's daughter
从天界来到她的肉体里
from the celestial realm into her corporeal being.
你怎么样
How are you?
盖尔 你有快乐鼠尾草精油吗
Uh, Gaelle, do you have any c-clary sage oil?
当然
Of course.
我出门时总是随身携带
Yeah. I never leave home without it.
怎么了
Why?
好了
All right.
-嘿 -是我妈妈吗
- Hey. - Is... is that my mom?
她来了吗 妈
Did she make it? Mom?
-没有 亲爱的 -是谁
- No, love. - Who is it?
海伦
It's Helen.
海伦 海伦 你能进来吗
Helen? Helen, can you come in here, please?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
请带我去医院
Please, please take me to the hospital.
谢天谢地 好主意
Thank God. Good idea.
她想去医院
She wants to go to the hospital.
那是因为她正处于过渡阶段
That's because she's in the transition phase
她马上就要往外推了
and she's almost ready to push.
不 你简直是纳粹 我要带她去急诊室
No. You're a Nazi. I'm taking her to the ER.
海伦 你显然没有经历过不用药物的分娩
Helen, you've obviously never had an unmedicated birth,
所以你根本不了解情况
so you don't know what's going on.
这一切都完全正常
This is all completely normal.
我们只需要让她一步步完成
We just need to let her go through her process.
海伦 好痛
Ow. Ow, Helen, that hurts.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
宝宝也许是颠倒的
This baby might be upside down.
脐带可能缠在脖子上
It could have the cord wrapped around its neck.
她都没睡觉
She hasn't slept,
她根本没力气用力
she's too weak to push.
如果我们不送她去医院 可能会一尸两命
If we don't take her to the hospital, they both might die.
-什么 -我的天
- What? - Oh, my God, Helen.
谢拉 你不会死的
Sierra, you're not going to die.
你出去 海伦
Get out of here, Helen.
看看谁终于来了 海伦
Look who finally made it. Helen?
天啊 时间刚刚好
Oh, golly. Just in time.
好了 宫缩一结束
Okay, ladies, as soon as this contraction
我们就把她扶上♥床♥
is over, we're gonna move her into the bed.
-你准备好了吗 谢拉 -好了
- Are you ready, Sierra? Okay. - Uh-huh.
扶她的时候轻一点
Let's lift her gently.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
好了 没事的
There you go, okay.
小心点
Shh. Be careful.
好的
Okay.
小心点 就这样
Be careful. There you go.
就这样
There you go.
海伦 回家吧
Helen, go home.
这里有我们呢
We have everything under control here.
梅勒妮是洛杉矶最好的接生婆
Melanie is one of the best midwives in L.A.
谢拉不会有事的 我保证
And nothing is going to happen to Sierra, I promise you.
孩子一出生我立马就通知你
I will call you as soon as the baby gets here.
我们都知道
We all understand how important it is
让维克看见自己的孩子有多重要
for Vik to meet his child.
慢慢地 一 二 三
Gently. One, two, three.
护士让我进来的
The nurse let me in.
怎么了 你怎么都湿了
What happened? Why are you so wet?
我在隔壁 因为谢拉在生产
I was next door because Sierra's in labor,
我被她的淋浴淋湿了
and I got in the shower with her.
-她在生孩子 -是的
- She's in labor? - Yup.
她不应该去医院吗
Why isn't she at a hospital?
你来干嘛
Why are you here?
我想跟你谈谈孩子的问题
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表