剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
absented himself from Camp Gonzalez,
直接违反了
which is a direct
他入伍时的誓言
violation of his sworn military oath.
不 我跟那五百多个没啥不同
No, no different from about 500 others.
列兵 你在本连里是否有朋友或成员
Private, do you have a friend or member of this company
替你说话 为你作证
who you'd like to speak on your behalf?
我想想 法官大人
Let's see, Your Honor.
我觉得要替我说话
I'd have to say the best man to speak for me
就只能找 找我哎
would be none other than, uh, oh, me.
为什么呢
I'll tell you why.
因为我的连里
'Cause my company ain't nothing
都是群爱哭鼻子的胆小鬼
but a bunch of sniveling bastard weasels.
肃静 好吧
Order. Very well.
-安德森中士 -长官
- Sergeant Anderson... - Sir.
我指派你为他说话
I appoint you to speak on behalf of the accused.
可我不认识他啊
I don't know this man, sir.
那算便宜他了
That may be to his advantage.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
列兵 你能保证你说的都是
Private, do you stipulate to the facts that--
如果要我替他说话
If I am to speak for this man,
那就由我来保证吧 长官
I will make the stipulations, sir.
好
Fine.
中士 你要否认他临阵脱逃吗
Sergeant, you are denying that he deserted?
不 是我逮捕的他
No. I'm the one that arrested him.
中士 那在宣判之前
Sergeant, do you have anything to say
你要替他说什么话吗
on this man's behalf before he is sentenced?
没有 但我有几个问题
No, but I do have a few questions.
问吧
Carry on.
-列兵诺尔斯 -是 长官
- Private Knowles... - Yes, sir.
在我逮捕你之前你在干什么
What were you doing before I arrested you?
我♥干♥什么 我就是
What was I doing? I was only just--
我跟个老寡妇为小事吵起来了
I was arguing a teensy bit with some old widow woman.
而正是你
That was the same woman
帮她们一家人过了河
that you helped across the river, with the children...
没错
That's right.
还有他们那点家底
And their pitiful few possessions.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
我就是帮着胖老太太
Alls I done is, I carried this fat old lady
还有她家人过了那条河
all the way across that damn river,
可她们一上了岸
and as soon as she was safe on the other side--
你是哪来的来着
Where did you say you were from again?
-东佐治亚吗 -佐治亚州米利奇维尔
- Is it east Georgia? - Milledgeville, Georgia.
说重点 中士
Get to the point, Sergeant.
我听说那边有个人
I heard a story about a man there
天天公开露鸟
who takes his pecker out in the store,
不♥穿♥裤子 下雨天也在外面淋着
wears no pants, walks around in the rain,
一下午盯着太阳看
stares at the sun all afternoon--
是奥巴戴·克雷默吧 怎么了
That would be Obadiah Claymore. What of him?
那个地方的人
It's just that it's an area
以近亲结婚闻名
that's known for people marrying direct blood relations,
所以差不多1/20的人天生有病
so no more than 1 in 20 are born normal.
安德森先生
Senor Anderson,
你的意思是列兵诺尔斯
are you saying that Private Knowles
不用为自己的行为负责 因为他
is not responsible for his actions because he has--
没错 我的意思是
Yes, what I am saying is,
他有1/20的概率脑子不正常
is that there's a 1 in 20 chance that he's not right in the head.
尽情嘲笑吧
Laugh it up.
尽情嘲笑吧 诅咒你们全都下地狱
Laugh it up, and damn you all to hell.
我脑子很正常
I am, too, right in the head.
我正常得不能再正常了
I am righter than right in my head.
我来告诉你什么才是不正常
But I'll tell you what ain't right.
我来告诉你什么才是疯子
I'll tell you what's goddamn insane,
什么叫真的不正常
it's so far from right.
不正常 就是咱们这群人
It would be the idea of any one of us
还待在这个
staying in this--
这个蠢部队打仗
this joke of an army to fight and fight
一个接一个去送死
and lose life after life--
列兵 够了
Private, that's enough!
明知根本赢不了
For a goddamn lost cause.
够了 列兵
That's enough, Private.
明知赢不了
A goddamn lost cause...
辩护完毕
I'm done defending.
这位犯人叫什么名字
What was the prisoner's name again?
-伊夫拉姆·诺尔斯 长官 -伊夫拉姆
- Ephraim Knowles, sir. - Ephraim?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
伊夫拉姆·诺尔斯
Ephraim Knowles,
因为你懦弱地临阵脱逃
for your cowardly desertion from this army in wartime,
根据军队惯例条款及先例
in accordance with military practice and precedent,
本庭宣判你死刑
this court hereby sentences you to death.
你们
Youse...
你们这些人
You of all people--
居然还说我懦弱
you call me a coward.
你们才是懦夫
You are the coward!
你们任由阿♥拉♥莫全军覆没
You let the Alamo die,
而现在范宁需要你
and now Fannin needs you.
你们这就是五十步笑百步
Ain't that the pot calling the kettle blacker than black.
行了
That'll do.
留个遗言 祈祷灵魂永生吧
Make your farewells and prepare your soul for eternity.
明晨破晓
At first light,
你会被行刑队带走
you will be taken before the army firing squad,
蒙住双眼
blindfolded,
处以枪决
and shot.
愿上帝宽恕你
May God have mercy on you.
休庭
Court's adjourned.
押走犯人
Remove the prisoner.
既然判决已经宣布了
Now that the message has been sent,
就算他明早逃跑了
if he were to escape by morning,
应该也不算什么大事
I wouldn't view it as a calamity.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
起来
Get up.
不 伊莱扎 不
No. Eliza, no.
别这么说
Don't say that.
不 不
No, no...
不
No!
打仗时我不喝酒
I don't drink when I'm at war.
这是药酒
It's medicinal.
助我入睡
It helps me sleep.
你坐在那里多久了
How long you been sitting there?
很久
Long enough.
你给我匹马 还是我自己偷匹
You gonna give me a stallion, or do I have to steal one?
艾米丽 艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily, Emily, Emily,
凭良心说 我怎么能
now, how can I, in good conscience,
再置你于危险之中
allow you to put yourself in harm's way again?
你为什么觉得我会有危险呢
Why do you think I'd do such a thing?
因为你想要为你弟弟报仇
'Cause you want revenge for your brother.
你何必在意
What you care what I want?
你还在做那个噩梦吗
Are you still havin' that same nightmare?
这里不是贝森街
This isn't Basin Street.
信仰那套在这里可行不通
Persuasions received there are not welcome here.
信仰
Persuasions?
据我所知 我们滚床单的那些事儿
As I recall, what we did tween the sheets
可不叫"信仰"
wasn't called "persuasions".
噩梦依然缠着我
The dream haunts me still.
我们以前在新奥尔良的时候
When we were together in New Orleans,
我只做过一次噩梦
I only had the nightmare one time.
你没处理好你的伤口
You ain't taking care of that wound.
医生说应该是好不了了
Doctors tell me it's unlikely it'll ever heal.
我不是说你肩上的枪伤
I'm not talking about the hole in your shoulder.
"婚姻玷污了乖乖女"
"Marriage has spoiled Daddy's Southern belle."
这些恶语一直困扰着你
Those hateful words were meant to torment you.
她对你的伤害 超过了所有的战斗
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表