剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
- back to New Orleans. - No.
我要留在得克萨斯
I'm of a mind to stay in Texas,
加入战斗
join the cause.
我要匹马
I could use a horse.
我们明早再讨论这个问题 好吗
Let's discuss that in the morning, shall we?
能再见到你 我很高兴
It's good to rest my eyes on you again.
山姆
Sam...
朱比特是我的唯一
Jupiter was all I had in this world.
至少他是英勇牺牲的
At least he died a hero.
他比我们更像得克萨斯人
He was more a Texian than any of us.
休息吧
Get some rest.
你永远都是我心爱的沙漠玫瑰
You are and always will be my sweet desert rose.
阿聋
Deaf!
过来 过来
Come, come.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好
All right.
好了 别动
All right. Don't move.
阿聋爸爸
Papa Deaf...
这小可怜失去了妈妈
This poor little soul lost her mama.
我看没有别人能照顾她了
Far as I know, there's no way to look after her.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
艾琳娜 跟你妈妈一样
Elena, just like your own ma.
这只脏兮兮的小畜牲
And this mangy orphan here...
叫混血
Call him Half Breed.
纳卡多奇斯 得克萨斯与美国边界附近
到圣安东尼奥还有多远
About how much further to San Antone?
至少还要三四天
Three or four days at least.
你好 女士
How do, ma'am?
请来杯威士忌
I'll have a glass of that whiskey, please.
看来河对岸来了新人啊
Looks like we got ourselves a greenhorn come across the river.
安静点 卢瑟 别惹他
Settle down, Luther. Leave him be.
对 你
Yeah, you.
我说你呢
I'm talking about you.
跟肥猪一样臭
I can smell you like a fat sow.
莱拉 倒满
Lila, get.
你让我想起了迫使我大老远逃到西部来的那些事
You remind me of everything I come out West to get away from.
那你怨恨的是你的过去
Then I reckon your quarrel is with your past,
不是我
not me.
真是太没有礼貌了
Now, that was ill-mannered.
你要么再给我倒一杯
You'll need to replace my drink
要么就准备承担后果
or face consequences.
他是脑袋透逗
This some sort of halfwit idiot,
还是天生蠢才
or is he just plain stupid?
你喝多了 卢瑟
You're drunk, Luther.
都不是
Neither.
只怕你自己才是
Must just be you.
来吧
Go on.
可别害怕得下不了手
Don't let nothing but fear stop you.
冷静 小伙子们
Settle down, boys.
动一下试试
Don't you even try it.
这是公平决斗 你们都看见了
That was a fair fight, and we all saw it.
感谢援手 先生 但我能处理
A polite gesture, sir, but I can manage.
现在 能否请哪位
Now, can someone please go fetch
去附近找名执法人员来
whomsoever it is around here that administers justice?
我们得上报
We need to report this.
看你打扮的
Ain't you all gussied up?
卢佩太宠我呗
Lupe's big on the pampering.
你换了干净衣服
You got clean clothes,
搞来了个小孩 还弄了条狼狗当宠物
and you got a new young 'un and a wolf-dog pet.
卢佩一定高兴得要飞起来了吧
Lupe must be as happy as a bumblebee in a flower patch.
是啊 要她真高兴还得等我挂靴退役
Yeah, may as well hang up my spurs,
搬到镇上 找份平凡的工作
move to town, work at the general feed.
你越来越老啦 朋友
You are getting awful old, my friend.
亨利 要骑20英里
Henry, it's 20 miles to go yet.
你可得跟好了
Try to keep up.
听说你要去为得克萨斯而战 小硬茬子
I hear tell you're gonna go fight for Texas, Hard Case.
先生 你轻视我吗
Mister, you making light of me?
见识了你的枪法
After seeing you handle a gun,
我怎么还敢轻视你
that'd be a pretty dumb idea.
我是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥ 大家都叫我大脚
Name's William Wallace. Folks call me Bigfoot.
因为很大
On account of you're big?
对 但主要是因为有次我一脚踹死了个切罗基人
That, but mostly 'cause I once killed a Cherokee with big feet.
大脚华♥莱♥士♥ 我是约翰·考菲·海斯
Bigfoot Wallace, John Coffee Hays.
命名自约翰·考菲上校
Named after Colonel John Coffee,
安德鲁·杰克逊总统的门徒
protégé of President Andrew Jackson.
叫我杰克就行
Call me Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你是贵族还是啥的
Are--are you some kind of genuine blue blood or something?
啥的
Something.
我正准备去阿♥拉♥莫教堂
You see, I'm on my way to the Alamo Mission
在贝克萨尔郡圣安东尼奥市 去参军
in San Antonio, to Bexar, to enlist.
恐怕你来迟了点 孩子
I'm afraid you're a mite late, son.
特拉维斯上校被墨西哥人杀了
Colonel Travis was killed by the Mexicans,
阿♥拉♥莫所有人都被杀了
along with everybody else at the Alamo.
克罗基特呢
Crockett?
他本来能当美国总统的
He was gonna be U.S. President someday.
是啊
Yes, sir.
他们屠了全城
They got the whole damn lot of them.
我要去戈利亚德的抗军堡和我哥哥一起战斗
I'm on my way to fight alongside my brother at Fort Defiance in Goliad.
范宁上校的地盘
Colonel Fannin's command?
那我去那儿参军
Reckon then I'll enlist there.
跟我一起走吧 小硬茬子
Better ride with me, then, Hard Case.
不然再惹上谁丢了命多不好
I don't need you waylaid in any more gunfights.
还走不走了
You coming or what?
得克萨斯 戈利亚德 抗军堡
我们是来见范宁上校的
We are here to see Colonel Fannin.
我们带了休斯敦将军的命令来
We bring you orders from General Houston.
毫无疑问是命令我撤退的
No doubt ordering me to withdraw.
我们知道我们现在要战略撤退
I know we're in a general retreat.
但墨西哥军离这十万八千里
But the Mexican army is weeks away.
上校 如果你不遵令
Colonel, if you don't get,
你和你的人会一败涂地 会送命的
you and your men are gonna be overrun and die.
我做事凭自己的良知 小子
I'll do what my conscience tells me to do, boy.
你狗屎的良知
God damn your conscience.
听从休斯敦将军的命令
Do what Houston tells you.
你得听令
You follow orders.
我们会和你一起 上校
We're with you, Colonel.
解散
Dismissed.
解散 先生们
Dismissed, gentlemen.
我们传达过命令了
We delivered the message.
休斯敦
Houston...
我家的好货车和老马不在这
Our good wagon and our old mare ain't here.
妈和姐♥妹♥们♥ 肯定已经离开了
Ma and the girls-- they must've left already.
那这匹马是谁的
So who's that stallion belong to, then?
走 去看看
Yah. Come on.
列兵诺尔斯 搞什么
Private Knowles? What the hell?
我记得 你当了逃兵吧
Last we heard, youse was desertin'.
现在又来偷东西
Now you profiteering?
等等
Hold up, now.
我是在 完成任务
I done my duty, is what I done.
我警告老太太墨西哥人要来了
Alls I did is, I warned the old lady about the Mexicans.
我没办法啊 她慌忙逃走了
Can't help it if she's running off
留下这一屋子垃圾
all scared and leaving shit.
那老太太是我母亲
That old lady is my mother,
你个卑劣的懦夫
you despicable poltroon.
你 你敢洗劫我家
You--you loot my home?
你母亲
Your mother?
他在你家招摇撞骗 特鲁特
He done bamboozled your family, Truett.
你打算怎么处理他
What are you gonna do about it?
等下 冷静点 先生们
Now, just--easy, gentlemen.
看起来
It seems
你忘了我爹最珍贵的鞭子了 诺尔斯
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表