剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
maybe a good, strong drink.
烈酒什么的是最好的
Ain't nothing like a strong drink.
汤姆·米歇尔先生
Mr. Tom Mitchell.
多谢你 安娜
Thank you, Anna.
你这些日子躲哪里去了
Where have you been hiding?
我来是为了
I'm fixing a dish
给教堂的周日会餐下厨
for the Sunday supper at the church social.
要不是我了解你
If I didn't know any better,
我肯定以为你嫌弃我的手艺
I'd swear you didn't care for my cooking.
怎么会
No. No.
为了吃你一碗爱尔兰炖菜
I'd fight the devil himself
我都愿意跟魔鬼拼命
for a bowl of your Irish stew.
日安
Have a good day.
谁想吃甘草糖
Who wants licorice?
我
Me!
好的 好的
All right. All right.
慢点拿
Here you are.
好的
All right.
-谢谢 -看来你们都很喜欢甘草糖啊
- Gracias. - You kids like licorice.
记得要给他留点
Hey, make sure he gets some.
不了 谢谢
No. No thanks.
-你好 神父 -你好
- Hello, Father. - Hola.
-真棒 -谢谢
- Really nice. - Gracias.
能给我点吗 谢谢
Can I have some? Thank you.
-闻上去真香 -尽情吃吧
- Smells great. - Go enjoy yourself.
我会的
I will.
我要拿点面包
I'm gonna take some bread here.
如果还有的话 我马上回来添
Back for seconds if there's more.
纽埃塞斯 不 把枪给我
Nueces, no. Give me the gun.
-把枪给我 -汤姆
- Give me the gun. - Tom.
你在干吗 你在干吗
What are you doing? What are you doing?
放开他
Hey, let him go.
放开那个男孩吧 放开那个男孩吧
Let the boy be. Let the boy be.
我不
I make--
我不怪他
I make no claims against him.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
过来
Come here.
我明白
I understand.
我明白
Entiendo.
我明白
Entiendo.
每一天
虚伪的美国人
都在侵占我们的土地
然而
却依然贪求更多
得克萨斯总统就职典礼
1836年10月22日
亲爱的得克萨斯同胞们
My fellow Texans,
在这一时刻
at this moment,
现在我已无法压抑内心
I can't repress the emotion of my heart
这股由各位市民同胞们
or restrain the feeling which my sense of obligation
所激励而生的责任感
to my fellow citizens has inspired.
我们现在仅仅迎来了自♥由♥的开端
We are only in the outset in the campaign of liberty.
未来尚不可知
The future is locked up,
命运正在前方等待着我们
the destiny which awaits our people.
如今将由我
Now it becomes my duty
来发扬这柄剑所蕴含的的精神
to make presentation of this sword,
它是我过去军政生涯的象征
this emblem of my past office.
我谨以谦逊报国之心佩戴着它
I have worn it with some humble pretensions
保卫了我的国家
in defense of my country.
若危机再现 我将再掌此剑
Should danger again call, I expect to resume it,
用鲜血和生命来报效国家
and I will respond to that call with my blood and my life.
墨西哥 维拉克鲁斯
我输了
I lost.
如果他们想要我的人头
So if they want my head,
随他们吧
let them have it.
上天保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
不要太享受在家中休养 阿尔蒙特
Do not get used to home life, Almonte.
一年之内 我们将回得克萨斯再战一场
Within a year, we will be cockfighting in Texas again.
一场
烈焰泣血的风暴
将会把每一个白人
卷入
大海之中
让他们从哪里来
回哪里去
佩吉小姐 谢谢
Miss Peggy, thank you.
亲爱的
My dear.
我想为了公众对我的支持向你道谢
I want to thank you, David, for the publicity.
现在无论我去哪 人们都送给我
People offer me free drinks and fresh eggs
免费的饮品和鸡蛋
everywhere I go now.
你有什么好的地方 山姆
What is it about you, Sam?
你给得克萨斯下了什么咒语
What spell do you hold over Texas?
也许是因为大家都和我一样
Maybe it's because everybody here is just like me.
尽管我有种种缺点 他们还是看到我崛起
They see me rise in spite of my flaws,
他们知道他们也同样可以
and they know they can too.
他们庆祝的不是我 戴维
It's not me they celebrate, David.
而是希望
It's hope.
-非常感谢你 -谢谢 休斯敦
- Thank you so much. - Thank you, Houston.
-休斯敦 -山姆·休斯敦
- Houston. - Sam Houston.
再见 大家
Good-bye, everybody.
上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas!
上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas.
阿♥拉♥莫
大屠♥杀♥亡者骨灰
得克萨斯移♥民♥
前往维多利亚
抓好 抓好
Hang on! Hang on!
敬我们得克萨斯首位总统 山姆·休斯敦
To our first president of Texas, Sam Houston.
敬艾米丽·韦斯特 我们的得州黄玫瑰
To Emily West, our own Yellow Rose of Texas.
*There's a yellow rose of Texas*
*That I'm going to see*
*No other ranger knows her*
*Her heart belongs to me*
*She cried so when I left her*
*It like to broke my heart*
*To you, Miss Emily.*
*We nevermore will part*
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这是你的
This belongs to you.
*Her eyes are bright as diamonds*
我来得克萨斯找一个兄弟
I come to Texas looking for one brother,
但却找到了另一个
and I found another.
*Sing of Rosa Lee*
*But the yellow rose of Texas*
*Is the only girl for me*
*When the Rio Grande is flowing*
*The starry skies are bright*
*She walks along the river*
*In the quiet summer night*
*She thinks if I remember*
*When we parted long ago*
*I promised to come back again*
*And not to leave her so*
科曼奇在利兹河进犯
Comanche attack at Leeds Creek!
科曼奇进犯
Comanche attack!
科曼奇进犯
Comanche attack!
上马 伙计们
Saddle up, boys.
出发 伙计们
Let's go, boys.
快点 基特
Come on, Kit.
麻烦来了
Trouble about.
-你们还等什么呢 -我们还没宣誓呢
- What are you waiting for? - We ain't been sworn in yet.
见鬼
Hellfire.
举起手来
Raise your hands.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你们入伙了 赶紧走吧
You're Rangers. Let's go.
说好的神圣仪式呢
What about the sacred ritual?
大概错过了吧
I reckon we missed it.
-加快速度 -科曼奇进犯了
- Spur 'em up, boys. - Comanches are on 'em!
出发
Let's go.
得 州 崛 起
科 曼 奇 战 争
*Take me to Texas*
山姆·休斯敦
得克萨斯前总督与两届总统
娶了21岁的浸信会教友玛格丽特·莉
治了他酗酒的毛病
*200 years ago*
*Where a pride rose from the ashes*
山姆·休斯敦
洗礼时被告知万恶皆已洗净
他说道"愿上帝保佑他可怜的子民"
*Of San Jacinto*
*Still beats in every heart*
伊拉斯塔斯·阿聋·史密斯
"得克萨斯史上最勇敢的勇者"
伊拉斯塔斯·阿聋·史密斯
为了纪念他
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表