剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
别走
Please.
光打雷
All that thunder and racket--
不下雨啊
not a drop of rain.
靠 山姆
Hell, Sam.
我真不知道我是该向你报告
Ain't really sure if I should report you
还是该被吓跑
or run like hell.
这不是祈雨舞
It's not a rain dance.
是一种战歌♥与净化仪式的结合
It's more of a combination war chant, purification ritual.
净化我的灵魂
Cleansing my spirit.
让我心神安定
Get my mind set.
有效果吗
That doing anything for you?
不太有
Not much.
我的几个探子回来了
Couple of my scouts came back.
桑塔·安纳正分军进发
Santa Anna's splitting up his army.
跟你那个女间谍说的一样
Just like your spy gal said.
阿聋 你是否曾朝思暮想
Deaf, you ever miss something
自己永远得不到的东西
you never had and know you never will?
无法遏制的思念
Doesn't stop you from missing them.
现在她
Now she's, well--
这么跟你说吧
I'll tell you this:
这世界上 男人最珍贵的时光
the most precious moment that ever come in this world
是得到一个女人无条件的爱
is when a woman loves a man just as he is.
就这么简单
That's it in a nutshell.
跟你聊天的好处就是 阿聋
Good thing about talking to you, Deaf--
我什么都能和你说
I can tell you anything.
爸爸
Papa?
快进卧室
Get--get in the bedroom.
-快 快 -去 去卧室里
- Go on. Go on. - Go. Go to bed.
别站到我后面 女人
Don't be standing behind me, woman.
到床上去 把门锁上
Get to bed and lock the door.
拿上枪 去地窖
Get the guns. Get in the cellar!
没事的 没事的
I got you. I got you.
爸爸
Papa?
没事的 没事的 不会有事的
I got you, I got you. It's all right.
你会没事的
You're all right.
坚持住
Hang on.
挺住
Hold on.
去那边
Stay over there!
去你弟弟那边去
Stay over next to your brother, now!
没事的 按住这里
All right. I want you to push this on you.
按住这里
I want you to push this on you now.
巴克
Buck?
我得把血止住
I got to close that.
孩子
Kids!
孩子 快回来
Kids, get back here!
快回来
Get back here!
巴克
Bucky!
巴克
Bucky!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
快走
Okay. Come on!
小心
Look out!
走
Go!
波林小姐
Miss Pauline.
盖特 你之前抢过银行吗
Gator, you ever take a bank before?
你这不是废话吗
Is a bullfrog's ass watertight?
路易斯安那运河银行 32年
Louisiana Canal Bank, '32.
我和拉莫尔兄弟干的
That was me and the LaMelle brothers.
拉莫尔兄弟
The LaMelle brothers?
没错
Yeah.
我32年的时候和拉莫尔兄弟一起
I was upriver in the pokey
被关在上游监狱里呢
with the LaMelle brothers in '32.
可能是31年
Maybe it was '31.
胡扯
Bullshit.
这才叫讽刺
This here's what you call irony.
说真的 小硬茬子 你就是扫把星
Swear, Hardcase, you just plain bad luck.
我
Me?
从我遇见你 我被人偷袭
Since I met you, I've been bushwhacked,
抢劫 差点死掉
robbed, almost killed,
现在又要被吊死
and now about to hang.
您真好 女士
That's mighty kind of you, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们按照地头说的做了吗
Did you do what the empresario said?
没有 女士 他想屈打成招
No, ma'am. He's railroading us.
我知道
I believe it.
我丈夫伊拉斯塔斯 他在游骑兵连里
My husband, Erastus, he's with the rangering company.
阿聋·史密斯 是队长
Deaf Smith, capitan.
别照顾囚犯
No mollycoddling the prisoners!
再给你们一天
Giving you one more day.
如果你们还是不愿认罪
If you're still reluctant to admit your guilt,
我就让克拉伦斯帮帮你们
I'm gonna have to let Clarence offer some encouragement.
克拉伦斯是艺术家
Clarence is an artist.
先生
Mister,
如果他要用鞭子抽我
he smacks me with that whip,
那最好一气把我抽死
he best not stop till I'm dead.
没问题
Fair enough,
不过法律判决的绞刑恐怕更文明些
although a legal hanging would be much more civilized.
再给你们一天 先生们
One more day, gentlemen.
叫盖恩斯将军做好准备
Tell General Gaines to be prepared in the event
墨西哥人已涉足中立区
that Mexicans venture into the neutral zone.
先生 他们是驻扎在边界线上
Sir, they're camped out by the border,
但我没听说墨西哥人
but I'm not aware of any Mexicans active
在中立区有行动
in the neutral zone.
那就去找 孩子
Go out there and find them, son.
他们肯定进中立区了 我保证
They're out there, I promise.
总统先生 如果依照您的命令
Mr. President, what if, in following the orders,
盖恩斯将军遇见墨西哥军了呢
General Gaines runs into the Mexican army?
那就是山姆·休斯敦的幸运日了
That'd be the luckiest day in Sam Houston's life.
桑塔·安纳要是敢追着休斯敦将军
Should Santa Anna follow General Houston
越过边境进入美国
across the border and into the States,
我们当然要自卫反击
we could certainly defend ourselves
给那傲慢自大的家伙一点苦头尝尝
and give that arrogant peacock the beating he deserves.
-救命 -谁来救救她
- Help! - Hey, help! Somebody help!
快来
Come on!
她在流血 快点
She's bleeding. Let's go!
怎么了 伙计
What happened, boy?
科曼奇
Comanche.
科曼奇人
Comanches.
科曼奇人
Comanches.
快点 拿水来
Rapido! Agua!
再拿个盆子 你来帮我
Una palangana. Ayudame.
哈里斯堡外 "何路树"
1836年4月16日
这条路通往
This road'll take you back up
特里尼蒂和纳科多奇斯
to the Trinity and Nacogdoches.
那条路 直通哈里斯堡
Road here, Harrisburg, straight as a compass.
很好
Very well.
先生们
Gentlemen,
这条路通往萨宾河
this way lies the Sabine River
和安全的美国
and the safety of the United States.
那条路 桑塔·安纳和墨西哥军
That way-- Santa Anna and the Mexican army.
选哪条路 将士们
Which way, men?
你们铭记了什么
What do you remember?
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
你让他们自己决定
You let them decide, huh?
自己选的路 才会更拼命
A man'll fight harder if he thinks the decision is his own.
何况
Besides,
他们知道该选哪条路
they know which way.
我被困在得克萨斯这鬼地方了
I am stuck in this Texas shithole.
拍蚊子
Swatting mosquitoes.
追耗子
Chasing rats.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表