剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
我也不是每个士兵都认识 长官
I do not know all my soldiers, sir.
真遗憾
That's too bad.
皮特列兵
Private Pitt,
处决这个俘虏
execute your prisoner.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不对 列兵
No, private.
让他靠着树站着
Put him up against a tree
省得脑子溅得到处都是
so his brains don't splatter.
我是安东尼奥·洛佩斯·德·桑塔·安纳
I am Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna.
等等 他就是桑塔·安纳
Wait. He's Santa Anna?
在下山姆·休斯顿
And I am Sam Houston.
总统将军
El Presidente, General,
我实在无法表达
I cannot express
我有多高兴见到你
how glad I am to meet you.
我要求得到一名将军在战场上
I ask to be treated as a general should be
被俘时应得的待遇
when made a prisoner of war.
兄弟们
Men!
我们抓住了桑塔·安纳
We captured Santa Anna!
我们一定要审判他 处决他
We must convene a tribunal and execute him.
让行刑队毙了他
Death by firing squad!
征服了西半球拿破仑的人
The conqueror of the Napoleon of the West
这点宽待战俘的雅量还是有的吧
can afford to be generous to the vanquished, no?
你在阿♥拉♥莫之时 先生 雅量何在
You should have remembered that, sir, at the Alamo.
你们在阿♥拉♥莫的守军 自己选择了战死
At the Alamo, your defenders chose to die.
你根本没给他们选择
You offered them no alternative.
混♥蛋♥
Bastardo.
胡安
Juan--
这可是战争 先生
This is war, sir,
在场各位都论不着好坏
and no one here is good or bad,
只有赢家
just winners
和输家
and losers.
我只是遵从我国政♥府♥的命令而已
I acted under the orders from my government.
你自己就是你国政♥府♥
You are yourself the government.
太对了
That's damn right.
得克萨斯已经建立了一个公认的政♥府♥
Texas formed a recognized government.
我们不是匪徒
We are not pirates.
应该遵守战争法
The rules of war applied.
将军 我们和这个刽子手废什么话
General, why are we even talking to this murderer?
该吊死他
He needs to swing.
马上叫行刑队来
Firing squad, here and now!
毙了他
Do it!
我们不会处死他
There'll be no firing squad.
血债血偿
We want blood!
绝对不会
That cannot happen.
桑塔·安纳活着对我们有大用
Alive, Santa Anna is of great value to us.
如果我们处决了他
If we execute him,
无非就是多个死人而已
he'll just be another dead soldier.
拿战争赔款过来
Let us take our reparations.
打开他的战争基金
Open his war chest.
把金子分给我麾下的士兵
Gold to every man in my command.
每一个出生入死的弟兄都有份
Equal shares for all those who risked their lives.
塞金将军 舍曼将军
General Seguin, General Sherman,
给他们看看
show the men.
都分了
Divvy it up.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
将军 我们要带走他
General, we're taking him.
胜利与复仇是并存
Retribution goes hand in hand with victory.
交出你的囚犯
Present your prisoner.
不
I will not.
好吧 无所谓
All right, fine by me.
那就现在解决
We end it all now.
我活着的唯一理由就是要宰了他
My only reason for living is to slay him.
趁你现在还能离开 快走开
Ride on out of here while you can.
闭嘴 小子
Shut your mouth, boy.
先冲我来
Shoot me first.
你觉得我不会吗
You don't think I will?
士兵 瞄准
Soldiers, ready arms!
别自欺欺人了
Don't fool yourself.
桑塔·安纳必须死
Santa Anna will die!
唯一的问题只是
It's just a matter of
会有多少人给他陪葬
how many of us he takes with him.
你明白吗
You understand me?
夏尔曼
Charmaine.
过来 姑娘
Come here, girl.
过来
Come here.
你今天救了我
You saved me today.
好姑娘
Oh, sweet girl.
不
No.
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you have to go do that for?
你为什么呢
Why'd you do that?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
来吧 咱们处理下腿
Come on. Let's get you off that leg.
处理下腿 好吗
Let's get you off that leg, okay?
你帮我个忙
You do me a favor.
帮我个忙
You do me a favor.
你要等我 听见了吗
You wait for me. You hear?
你要等我
You wait for me.
你很快就会见到我的
You'll be seeing me real soon.
怎么办
?Vamos?
拿起枪 我们反抗
A tiros, vamos a lucharlos.
何塞 你在哪儿
José, ?dónde estás?
抓住所有人
Get every one of them!
抓住所有人
Every one of them!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
阿烈杭德罗 伊个莱西亚 快来
?Alejandro, Iglesía!
不 他还只是个孩子
No! He's just a child.
坏树结不了好果
Nits make lice.
我们不能再杀女人和小孩了
We're done killing women and children!
那就离开
Then get out of here!
我要杀墨西哥人 我还没完事呢
I aim to kill Mexicans, and I ain't done yet.
-走 -好吧
- Go. - All right.
走吧 走吧
Just go, man. Go.
快走
Go!
快点 伙计
Come on, man.
把男孩交给我
Give me the boy.
得克萨斯 圣哈辛托
1836年4月22日
有阿聋的消息吗
Any word from Deaf?
没有 将军
No, General.
韦斯特小姐呢
And Miss West?
也没有 长官
Nothing, sir.
很好
Very well.
你想让我活着 是吗
You wanted to keep me alive, no?
你一走 这些人就会把我吊死
Once you are gone, these men will hang me.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你的将军们 当他们被告知
Your generals-- will they retreat
你已经被俘虏之后 他们会撤退吗
once they're informed you've been taken hostage?
不会
No.
他们的命令是进攻
Their orders are to engage.
那么我建议你撤销那些命令
Then I recommend you rescind those orders.
你想用得克萨斯
So you want Texas
来交换我的命啊
in exchange for my life, huh?
听上去是个不错的交易
Sounds like a trade.
只有伯内特总统才能进行谈判
Only President Burnet can negotiate a treaty.
这位总统死掉的话
He can't very well negotiate
就没办法协商了 是吧
if el Presidente here is dead. Now, can he?
我需要那些药剂
I'll need them vials.
基特 你确定能骑马吗
Kit, are you sure you're fit to ride?
不要大惊小怪
Hey, now, don't fuss.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表