剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
那到底是啥玩意儿
what the dickens is that right there?
黄樟根皮能清洁肝脏
That sassafras will clear your liver
吃完像鹅一样特能拉
and make you shit like a goose.
那是好事吗
That a good thing?
对
Yeah.
这个秘密大任务到底是啥
So what's this big secret mission?
命令我们和一对姐妹花会合
We've been ordered to rendezvous with a couple twin sisters
护送她们回营
and escort them back to camp.
姐妹花
Sisters?
终于有我可以在后方用力的任务了
Now, finally a task I can get behind.
我的乖乖
I'll be damned!
这些应该够你停止抱怨
That enough to stop your whining,
开始干活了
get you back to work?
-是的 队长 -我同意
- Yes, cap'n. - I think so.
点火开饭啦
Light up a fire and chow down!
谢天谢地
Hot damn and hallelujah.
维恩
Vern?
你这双大脚踩在硬地上
Hard ground must be awful rough
一定很难走吧
on those big feet of yours.
你确定不跟我轮流骑这头小忠驴吗
You sure you don't want to take a turn on Ol' Faithful here?
我宁愿骑一只斑点河龟
I'd sooner ride on a spotted river turtle.
我们应该快去加入山姆·休斯敦的军队
We ought to be hightailing to join up with Sam Houston's army.
干吗要去维多利亚
Why the hell are we going to Victoria?
我说过了
I told you.
我们得向有关当局报告那些命案
We need to report them killings to the proper authorities.
何必呢
What for?
很快就会有人发现他们
Somebody's gonna find them soon enough
咱们也不会受牵连
without us getting all mixed up in it.
我们已经受牵连了
We're already mixed up in it.
况且你不想拿回你的马吗
Besides, you want to get your horse back, now, don't you?
你觉得法律能为咱们主持公道
You think the law is gonna do that for us?
为何不能
Why not?
他们职责所在 不是吗
It's their job, isn't it?
小硬茬子 你不懂的东西多着呢
Hard Case. You got a lot to learn.
你脚底的水泡还好吗
How are them blisters?
快点 我们走
Come on, hyah! Let's go.
咱们最好快点去和休斯敦的军队会合
It's best we just head out to meet up with Houston's army.
到维多利亚把事情解决后就去
Right after we settle up in Victoria.
我猜你们是从巴克利中转站过来的
I'll bet you boys come from Buckley's way station.
那儿发生了枪战
There was a shooting.
你们打算告诉我你们只是无辜受牵连的吧
And you gonna tell me you're all just innocent bystanders.
我猜那对姐妹花
I'll bet them sisters
一定为了见我盛装打扮呢
are getting all gussied up to meet me.
她们一见你就会跑得远远的 豆子
They gonna catch sight of you and run a country mile, Beans.
你们觉得她们会是
Y'all think they're daughters
得克萨斯政客或其他大人物的千金吗
of some big Texas politician or something?
那些姑娘多大了
How old are these girls?
-绝对的新鲜货 -我就喜欢年轻姑娘
- Brand spankin' new! - Whoo, I like 'em young!
维恩 只要是女的活的你都喜欢
Aw, Vern, you like anything as long as she's breathing.
她们在哪儿呢
Where they at?
-谁 -她们在这儿跟我们会合吗
- Who? - They meeting us here?
你在瞎说些啥
The hell you talking about?
姑娘啊 该死的
The girls, damn it!
小伙子们
Boys,
来会会这对姐妹花吧
meet the twin sisters,
大老远从俄亥俄州辛辛纳提市过来的
all the way from Cincinnati, Ohio.
我向你们引荐
Let me introduce...
达芙妮
Daphne
以及与她同样标致的妹妹
and her equally pretty sister,
佩内洛普
Penelope.
你好啊 达芙妮
Hello there, Daphne.
那是佩内洛普 她是我的
That there's Penelope, and she's mine.
墨西哥人的补给车队朝这边来了
Mexican supply convoy heading this way!
他们运了些什么东西
What are they hauling?
还不清楚
Couldn't really tell.
可能有食品 药品和火♥药♥
Vittles, maybe. Medicine. Gunpowder.
-威士忌 -那好吧
- Whiskey? - Well, all right, then.
准备好用这对姐妹花欢迎他们吧
Let's see how fast we can get one of them sisters ready.
把它夯实了 维恩
Tamp it down, Vern.
再转过来点
Little more.
-太棒了 -打到他们了
- Yeah! - Got 'em!
就是他
That--that's him!
你把他绞死了
You hanged him.
跟他一起的那个卷发贱♥人♥在哪儿
Where's that curly-haired bitch he was with?
逃走了 就在这鼻涕横流的恶徒在镇上开枪的同时
Took off--while this snot-nosed miscreant was shooting up the town.
那你该知道我们说的是实话
So you know we're telling the truth.
我不相信什么实话
Don't know no such thing.
你俩可能也是团伙成员
You two could be part of the gang.
那他戴的那个银手环去哪了
Where's the silver wrist cuff he was wearing?
他穿戴的都在他身上
Wearing what he got on.
你审讯过他吗
Did you question him?
我才不信那些犯人
I don't believe in a lot of blabber
临刑前的胡言乱语呢
between catchin' and hangin'.
作为一名执法人员
For a lawman, you possess
你却公然扰乱法定诉讼程序
a bewildering sense of due process.
我对这种执法方式问心无愧
I make no apologies for frontier justice,
能维持本镇的秩序就行
if that's how I'm gonna keep my town in order.
鬼镇吗
Ghost town?
人们会回来的
They'll be back.
等桑塔·安纳把山姆·休斯敦打个屁滚尿流
Soon as Santa Anna whups Sam Houston's ass
并粉碎这场毫无意义的反叛之后
and squashes this senseless revolt.
你支持桑塔·安纳吗
You support Santa Ana?
难怪你对法律和秩序持有如此看法
That explains your idea of law and order.
你会把我们也绞死吗
You gonna hang us too?
等你们招供之后再说
Not till you confess.
我们没做错什么
We did nothing wrong.
我们没什么可招的
We ain't confessing to anything.
我倒要看你们招不招
We'll see about that.
我们今晚要开怀痛饮
We're drinking tonight!
来自桑塔·安纳的特别慰问
Got a special delivery from Santa Anna hisself!
太棒了 我们缴获了一箱龙舌兰酒
Yeah, we got a case of mezcal--
到这儿来领配给吧
Yeah, come get your provision right here.
我们还缴获了火♥药♥ 枪♥支♥
We got powder. We got shot.
没错
Yes, indeed.
你们想要什么 我们都有
What do you need? We got it.
来自墨西哥军队的问候
Compliments of the Mexican army.
到这儿来 小伙子们
Come here, boys!
向士官长敬礼
Ho to the master-at-arms!
你们的新武器 先生们
Your new weapons, gentlemen.
来自墨西哥军队的问候
Compliments of the Mexican army.
开心了吧 小伙子们
This ought to make you smile, boys.
有糖浆吗
Is there any molasses?
我想你们在前线用得上这个
I reckon you boys can use these on the front line.
我们缴获了一门大炮
Yeah, we got us a piece of ordnance here!
这有助于我们扭转颓势
This is gonna turn the tide.
爸爸
Papa!
你逼我和桑塔·安纳交战
You have me engage Santa Anna's army
明知几乎没有胜算
with almost no chance of victory.
不 山姆
No, Sam.
我很敬重你
I regard you too highly.
但他们不
But they would.
一个小伙子跑进我的帐篷
Boy came into my tent.
不知为何
Given the circumstances,
没认出我就是指挥官
he didn't recognize the commanding officer
命令我修好这把枪
and ordered me to repair this.
我的意思是
My point being,
虽然他行事莽撞 却找对了地方
despite his blunder, he came to the right place.
他的信念 起初虽有差错
His faith, regardless that it was initially misplaced,
仍值得嘉许
will be rewarded nonetheless.
我要你相信我 汤姆
I ask for your trust, Tom.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表