剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
又不白 又不红
Ain't a white man. Ain't a red man.
那你到底是什么呢
What is you, then?
我让你知道我是什么
I'll show you what I am.
-别打了 -行了 别打了
- Break it up! - All right. All right.
-起来 起来 -别闹了
- Get up. Get off him! - Come on, man.
-别闹了 够了 -放开他
- Come on, that's enough! - Get off him!
-够了 维恩 -别像畜生一样
- Said that's enough, Vern. - Acting like animals.
-起来 -放开我
- Get up! - Get off me!
拉开他们 别自相残杀
Pull them horns in 'fore you kill each other.
冷静点
Settle down!
我要做一顿美餐
Now, I'm trying to put together a nice meal.
去找点饼干和糖浆
Go get us some biscuits and molasses.
谁都不许饿着肚子死
Ain't nobody ought to die on an empty stomach.
真想不到 安德森也不是完人
What do you know? Anderson ain't perfect.
-从没见过印第安人摔下马 -拉他一把 乔治
- Never seen no Injun fall off a horse. - Give him a hand, George.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
别告诉任何人
Now, don't tell nobody.
桑塔·安纳包围了我们
Santa Anna's got us trapped.
你和萨拉得找个安全的地方
You and Sarah need to find a safe place.
你知道他如何对待俘虏
You know what he does to prisoners.
你我共命运
Whatever happens to you happens to me.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
可恶 过来
Shoot, come here.
你背后藏的是什么
What are you hiding back there?
没什么
It's nothing.
别闹了 你藏的是什么
Come on, what are you hiding back there?
-没什么 -别闹了
- It's nothing. - Come on!
你藏的是什么 别闹了
What are you hiding? Come on.
-快点 -没什么
- Come on. - It's nothing.
-给我 快点 -真没什么
- Give it. Come on. - It's nothing.
你给我写的东西
Did you write me something?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不希望这是真的
'Cause I didn't want it to be true.
我该知道我没那么幸运
Should've known I ain't that lucky.
你的未婚夫现在在哪
So where's your fiance now?
加文正在北方
Gavin's up north
为我们置办地♥产♥
setting up our homestead.
那最好去和你男人团聚
Best go be with your man.
就像我说的
Like I said,
这里不安全
it ain't safe here.
你拿这个干什么
What do you need this for?
-x7f枪杀我吗 -不
- So you can shoot me with it? - No.
是为了自卫 安东尼奥
It's for protection, Antonio.
自卫
Protection?
你想杀我
You want to kill me?
-这就是你的目的 -安东尼奥
- That's what you want? - Antonio!
看好她
Keep her under guard.
你们 把路障紧挨着摆放
You men-- place that barricade down next to the other one.
把空缺补上
Fill up that gap.
你们听到将军的命令了
You heard the general.
-行动 -抓住了桑塔·安纳的信使
- Move! - Caught Santa Anna's dispatch rider.
坐
Sientate.
这里说 拉格撒·诺拉将军
Says here-- General Lagosa Norrea
在增援他的路上
are en route to join him.
是科斯的军队
Cos' troops--
几小时就能赶到
only hours away.
我告诉过你 现在是在浪费机会
I told you-- squandering our opportunity.
炫耀力量
That's just for show.
让我们知道他在这儿
To let us know he's here.
俘虏 截住他
The prisoner! Stop him!
该死 快进帐篷
Damn it, get those man into tent.
稳住
Steady on!
这不是进攻
It's not an attack!
搞什么
What the hell?
谁让你开枪了
Nobody said shoot him.
他参与了阿♥拉♥莫之战
He was at the Alamo.
你怎么知道
And how do you figure that?
这是特拉维斯将军的鞍袋
It was Colonel Travis' saddlebags.
向左调两度
Adjust two degrees left.
让他们再乱一点
Give them more to worry about.
让他们今晚睡不着
Make sure they get no sleep tonight.
开火
Fire!
火炮回击
Fire those cannons back!
火炮回击
Fire those cannons back!
还不到时候
Not yet!
我们来回敬下阁下的问候
Let's answer his Excellency's greeting.
听我的命令开火
Fire on my command!
第一炮
Fire one!
第二炮
Fire two!
很好
Excellent.
现在我们知道了
Now we know
他们至少有两门六磅炮
they have at least two 6-pounders.
和会操作火炮的军官
And officers who know how to fire them.
停火
Cease fire.
他停下了
He's done.
他达成目的了
Made his point.
好了 收拾一下
All right, let's get it.
你在忧心什么 山姆
What's gnawing at you, Sam?
这个
This.
我要你带着卡恩斯
I want you to take Karnes
穿过包围去文森桥
and ride out to Vince's Bridge.
如果有桑塔·安纳的援军 立马告诉我
Let me know if Santa Anna gets reinforced.
我觉得他们准备进攻了 阁下
I believe they are about to attack, your Excellency.
他们不会进攻的
They won't attack.
但还是做好准备以防万一
But prepare as if they will.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
派一队骑兵出去
Send a squad of cavalry
试试他们
just to test them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
将军
General.
我知道作为军事战略家 你比我优秀
I understand you're a better military strategist than I.
但在敌方援军到来之前
But before we're outnumbered,
我们为何不进攻
why don't we attack?
因为我没下令进攻
'Cause I'm not ordering one.
你可以带着你的骑兵在日落后出去侦查
You may reconnoiter with your cavalry after sundown,
但在任何情况下都不许主动进攻
but under no circumstances are you to engage.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
汤姆 你何不同去
Tom, why don't you ride along with him?
将军
Check.
阿尔蒙特 派人出去
Almonte, dispatch.
去看看科斯将军在哪
Find out where General Cos is.
现在就去 长官
Right away, sir.
来人
Dispatch.
所有人各就各位
Everybody in position.
你听到阁下的命令了
You heard his Excellency.
去找科斯将军
Find General Cos.
要么杀了我 要么让我走
Kill me or let me go.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
我服侍过很多人
I done deserve a whuppin'.
但我之前哪个主人都没对我动过拳头
But none of my previous masters used their fists.
他们都体面的用鞭子
They all had the decency to use the whip.
如果我想杀你 有的是机会
If I was gonna kill you, I had many opportunities to.
你知道公牛要在斗牛比赛中活下来
You know the only time a bull survives in the ring...
都得表现得异常勇敢
Is when he has been extremely brave.
你就异常勇敢
You are extremely brave.
你自♥由♥了
You're free...
可以走
to go.
也可以进我帐篷和我一起
To join me in my tent.
你自己选
You choose.
我还是休斯敦
Me or Houston.
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表