剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
- Yes, he does. - Yes, sir.
在我心里 他永远都是豆子
Well, he'll always be Beans to me.
-就刻豆子吧 -豆子
- Beans it is. - Beans, Beans.
-豆子 -豆子
- Yeah, Beans. - Beans.
真是浪费
Such a waste.
哪怕累死自己 你也不愿卖♥♥身
You won't lie on your back rather than break it.
张♥开♥双♥腿♥接客
It's not like spreading your legs
你也不陌生了
is a trade unknown to you.
我告诉克拉伦斯不用鞭打你了
I have informed Clarence to spare you the whip.
一处伤疤都不会有
Not one scar.
你总会受不了的
You'll break soon enough.
能上桑塔·安纳的情妇 大家得排着队来
Men'll line up out the door to bed the Mistress of Santa Anna.
我在找工作
I'm looking for work.
我能理账
I can keep books.
我做过文员
I used to clerk.
我♥干♥什么都可以
I'm willing to do almost anything.
你好眼熟
You look familiar.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
反正我不记得
No, I don't recollect.
我叫汤姆·米歇尔
The name's Tom Mitchell.
今天有大事 需要帮手
I need some help with these big doings today.
你去给我当个酒保吧
I suppose I could trust you tending bar.
敢偷我一分钱
You short me so much as a nickel,
就断了你的手
and I'll hack off your hand.
进去吧
Inside.
不许你帮她的忙
You do not at any time lighten her burden.
懂吗
Understood?
快走
Vamos.
给你
Here we are.
还有这个
There it is. There.
你 去厨房♥
You, in the kitchen.
快去 快去
Shoo, shoo.
去厨房♥
In the kitchen.
桑塔·安纳的婊♥子♥
Santa Anna's whore
不配跟正派的人一起吃
doesn't eat with decent folk.
是游骑兵
It's the Rangers!
上帝保佑你们 上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless you all, and God bless Texas.
上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas.
-上帝保佑得克萨斯 -欢迎 休斯顿先生
- God bless Texas! - Welcome, Mr. Houston!
维恩 还以为你去巴黎了
Hey, Vern, thought you'd be in Paris by now.
正跟大伙道别呢
Just saying my bon voyages.
好样的
Yes, sir!
这里肯定盛情招待你们
Gonna be a place in heaven for you, boys.
我们每次都匆匆忙忙离开
We just can't turn our backs soon enough on this place.
再补点给养就又上路了
Few more supplies, and we'll vamoose.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
基特
Kit.
再不说就没机会了
Guess it's now or never.
从个想捅死我的墨西哥佬身上
Got this metal off a dead Mexican
弄了块金属
who tried to gut me.
然后熔铸了这个
Melted it down to this.
基特
Kit.
我还希望再也见不到你了呢
I was hoping I wasn't gonna see you.
我还能怎么做
And what am I supposed to do?
我在圣哈辛托刚一苏醒
When I came to after San Jacinto,
看到的就是你的脸
it was your face I'd seen first.
那时我就知道
Right then, I knew.
我爱你 瑞贝卡
I love you, Rebecca,
我知道你也爱我
and I know you love me.
我说的话要是还算数
If my word's good for anything,
我就必须上车
I got to get on this wagon.
谁说的
The hell you do.
我是替那个小伙惋惜
You know, I'm sorry for that fella.
真的
I am.
但你不能否认
But there ain't no denying
咱俩是命中注定的
that you and I were meant to be together.
基特
Oh, Kit.
这他妈是谁
Who the hell is this?
基特
This is Kit.
我和科尔比跟你分开后
He fished me and Colby out of the river
是他把我俩捞上来的
after we separated from you.
那我是得感谢你
Well, I'm obliged to you, certainly,
但你跟我未婚妻还有别的事吗
but you got any further business with my fiancee?
加文 我
Gavin, I--
无意冒犯 先生 我爱她
With due regard, mister, I love this woman.
她也爱我
She loves me.
我甘愿接受责备
And I'll take one hell of an ass whooping,
绝不反抗
won't lift a hand.
但她不能跟你走
But she ain't getting on this wagon.
是吗
Is that true?
你爱他吗
You love him?
是的
I do.
全心全意
With all my heart.
既然姑娘心里装着别人
Well, no point in taking up with a woman
也没必要强求了
whose heart belongs to another.
加文 我从没想过要伤害你
Gavin, I never meant to hurt you.
可你真的伤了我
I'd be lying if I said you didn't.
我对她爸许了诺言
I made her father a promise.
"照顾好她"
"Take good care of her."
你也是一样
Requiring the same from you.
如果做不到 我会回来
If you don't, I'll come back.
找你算账的
I'll settle up with you.
把这些堆在这
You need to stack these up here.
进来吧
Come on in.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-巴克利地头 -不好意思
- Empresario Buckley. - Excuse me.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
得克萨斯命令你烧掉这个镇子
You were ordered by Texas to burn this town.
没做到就是叛国
Failure to comply, that's treason.
我要上法庭申辩
I'll answer to that in court!
这就是法庭 先生 军事法庭
You are in court, sir-- a military tribunal.
已经判你有罪了
You have been convicted.
还记得是怎么回事吧
You remember how this goes.
逮捕之后没多久就能送上绞架了
Not a lot of ply between catching and hanging.
你要什么
What do you want?
报复
Retribution.
为了感谢艾米丽·韦斯特小姐为协助抓捕桑塔·安纳
You will give your hotel and saloon to Miss Emily West
和解放得克萨斯做出的英勇牺牲
in recognition of her heroic sacrifice
你得把你的旅馆和沙龙都送给她
in capturing the tyrant Santa Anna and liberating Texas.
就该这样
That's as it should be!
这个台阶好
A welcomed gesture.
给她了
It's hers.
还有怀考夫那里
And the Wykoff place.
没错
Yes.
怀考夫那的契约
And the deed to the Wykoff place,
契约作废 收的钱都要归还
free and clear, all monies returned.
行
Done.
这就对了
Yeah, that's right. Whoo!
圣哈辛托之战后 不会再有地头横行了
The age of the empresario ended at San Jacinto.
这块土地如今行的是新法
There's a new law in this land.
再犯罪 先生 你就难逃绞刑了
Your crimes, sir, will not escape the noose a second time.
休庭
Court adjourned.
搞了这一出 大家都渴了 将军
Men are thirsty after all this fuss, General.
你说怎么办 巴克利先生
What say you, Mr. Buckley?
你请客
Drinks on the house?
行 行
Yes, yes.
感谢上帝 可以
For the love of all things holy, yes.
乐队奏乐
Strike up the band. Play us a tune.
干得漂亮 山姆
Nicely done, Sam.
我看过科罗拉多沿途的土地
I've seen land along the Colorado
我想那儿非常适合我们
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表