剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表
本剧是得克萨斯独♥立♥斗争历程的戏剧化诠释
请酌情观看
《得州崛起》前情提要
阿♥拉♥莫全军覆没
The Alamo has fallen!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
Santa Anna has taken the Alamo!
桑塔·安纳不要囚犯
Santa Anna took no prisoners.
山姆 你就不担心以后追悔莫及吗
Sam, what would your personal compunctions lead you to do?
让桑塔·安纳自以为大获全胜 得意忘形
Let Santa Anna get drunk on an abundance of confidence.
到时候 我们再杀他个回马枪
and then we attack with a vengeance.
列兵诺尔斯 搞什么
Private Knowles? What the hell?
我记得 你当了逃兵吧
Last we heard, youse was desertin'.
等下 冷静点
Now, just... easy.
休斯敦将军让我们俩去追踪桑塔·安纳
General Houston wants us to track down Santa Anna.
过来
Come here.
上校 如果你不遵令
Colonel, if you don't get,
你和你的人会一败涂地 会送命的
you and your men are gonna be overrun and die.
我已经命令范宁上校从戈利亚德撤退
I've ordered Colonel Fannin to retreat from Goliad.
你这种所谓深思熟虑
This is the very kind of deliberation
害死了阿♥拉♥莫的爱国者
that lost the lives of our compatriots at the Alamo!
得州崛起
第二集
墨西哥人 在山那边
Mexicans, right over the hill!
1836年3月19日 得克萨斯 戈利亚德 抗军堡
墨西哥人在那边
Mexicans back yonder!
-快关门 -就在我们后面
- Close the gate! - Right behind us!
乌雷亚的全部军队就在那边
Urrea's whole army back yonder!
快关门 快关门
Close the damned gate! Close the damned gate!
乌雷亚将军的军队就在山那边
General Urrea's army right over the hill!
快关门
Close the door!
我们探子说乌雷亚的军队要过几天才能到
Our scouts said Urrea's army wasn't due for a few days, boys.
我想那是你们的探子都太没用
I reckon you got some pretty lousy scouts, then.
墨西哥人就在跟前了 好几百人
Mexicans close by. There's hundreds of 'em.
上校 要不要我去求援
Colonel, you want that I should go ride for help?
我们撤离这里 快打包
We're moving out. Pack it up.
我们应该以城为点 据守这里
We ought to make a stand right here.
这孩子是对的
Yeah, the boy's right.
我不想这里变成第二个阿♥拉♥莫
I don't want another Alamo on my hands.
我们一出城 就会成为待宰羔羊
Yeah, we go out there, it's gonna be a slaughter.
只要速度够快就不会
Not if we make it out in time.
快 快 准备撤离
Let's go! Let's go! Prepare to march!
-你完全不听建议 上校 -打包所有必需品
- You ain't listening, Colonel. - Pack all the essentials!
他们到了 听我们的吧
They're here! Listen to us.
-他们到了 我们看到了 -上马 走
- They're here. We seen 'em. - Get on your horse!Move!
走走走
Move! Move! Move!
我们出发
Let's go,
带走所有必需品 走 快快
Take all the essentials. Come on, let's go. Let's go.
快快
Let's go! Let's go!
戈利亚德西北方向30英里 桑塔·安纳营地
阁下 抱歉打扰您
Your Excellency, pardon the intrusion.
我们的哨兵抓获了一个从北方来的人
Our sentries captured a prisoner riding from the north,
叛军正在肯特郡
but the rebel army is in Kent.
显然 她属于某位要人
Clearly, she belongs to someone of importance.
-没有鞭痕 -我不是平民也不是奴隶
- No sign of a whip. - I ain't common or a slave.
很久以前我曾是契约佣工
Long ago I was contracted as an indentured servant,
后来自♥由♥了
but I was freed.
放开她
Remove your hands from her.
你叫什么 女士
What is your name, Senorita?
艾米丽·韦斯特 新奥尔良人
Emily West-- native New Orleans.
你可以选择和阿尔蒙特上校走
You may go with Colonel Almonte
回答他的质询
to answer his questions,
也可以选择留在这 回答我的质询
or you may remain here and answer mine.
我更希望多了解
I believe I'd like to get to know
尊敬的阁下
his Excellency better.
如你所愿
And so you will.
我会派人叫你
I'll send for you.
所有的开拓者都撤离了
Of all the settlers in the Union,
还要为保护谁而战
there ain't nobody left to fight for.
狗♥日♥的♥范宁
God damned Fannin.
雄鹰巢里养出这么只乌鸦
He's a crow's egg in an eagle's nest.
小心
Watch out!
那里为何停住了
What's the hold up there?
加油 加把劲
Yah, yah! Come on.
推
Push!
该死的马车
God damned wagon.
继续推
Keep pushing!
狗♥日♥的♥范宁 狗♥日♥的♥所有
God damned Fannin. God damned every--
狗♥日♥的♥爱国者
God damned patriot.
他觉得他都能凭一人之力赢得战争
He thinks he can win this war on his own.
阿聋 你的情况医生怎么说
Deaf, what's the doc say about your condition?
从他第一次拉长脸到现在 说法没什么变化
Ain't nothing changed since he gave me the long face.
别太在意
Don't you never mind.
山姆
Sam?
希望艾米丽小姐现在感觉好点了
Hope Miss Emily's feeling better.
很遗憾听说她跑了
Sorry to hear she gone off.
那个墨裔得克萨斯游骑兵 弗洛里斯
That Tejano Ranger, Flores--
他和安德森一起在寻找掉队者
He's sweeping for stragglers with Anderson.
把他召集过来
Summon him up for me.
我怀疑你是在逃离某个男人
My suspicion is that you are running away from a man.
为什么你会这么想
Now, why do you suspect that?
直觉
I just do.
其实 我是在追寻
I like to think I might be running to something.
将军
General--
我正在吃午餐
I'm in the middle of lunch.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这事很重要 阁下
It's important, Your Excellency.
你的警惕很值得称赞
Your vigilance is commendable,
但我会负责审讯
but I will handle the interrogation.
是 阁下
Yes, Your Excellency.
我的人在你的马鞍上发现了有趣的刻名
My man discovered an interesting monogram on your saddle.
S.H.
"S.H."
S.H.
"S.H."
代表着塞缪尔·休斯敦吗
could that stand for Samuel Houston?
你就是逃离此人
This is the man you are running from?
他不是我想象中的样子
He wasn't the man I thought he was.
怎么说
And why is that?
他听到阿♥拉♥莫的消息时
I saw the look of defeat on his face
我在他脸上看到了失败者的丑态
when he heard what happened at the Alamo.
那你现在在这里
Well, now you are here.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想泡个澡
I want a warm bath
与你共浴
with you in it.
1836年3月19日 克拉多济科
我们穿过那个山头 就安全了
We get past this ridge, men, and we're safe!
快速前进 走
On the double! Let's go!
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
走走走
Move! Move! Move!
据守阵地 死守
Defend your positions! Defend your positions!
开火
Fire!
上校中枪了 扬塞 搭把手
Colonel's shot! Yance, give me a hand!
挺住 上校
Hang on, Colonel!
我们扶住你了 挺住
We got you! Hang on!
我的腿 我的腿
My leg! My leg!
华♥莱♥士♥ 派兵去找休斯敦
Wallace, send scouts to Houston!
有人想去吗
Anyone volunteer.
休斯敦不会派援兵 他警告过你
Houston ain't sending no one! He's done warned you!
你必须去
You must go!
守住阵地 散开
Defend your positions! Spread out!
散开
Spread out!
孩子 过来 我的腿啊
Boy, come here! My leg!
乌雷亚将军
General Urrea--
告诉桑塔·安纳 我们已经包围了叛军
Tell Santa Anna we have surrounded the rebels.
他不会接受投降
His Excellency will not accept surrender.
你必须了结他们
You must finish them.
我不是屠夫
剧集 | 得州崛起(2015) | 导航列表